The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The green sheet on top of her certificate looked like a blank. Although examiners do use pencil to fill them in, so maybe the marks are light? The fact Sarah didn't sign it was a giveaway too.

Tried to message hellnosass , no member found ?. Thinking banned? Damn I was looking forward to enlightening that IFam

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen this on instagram,I’m sure all their troubles started with chris contacting people likethisView attachment 4597
Outrageous! They would never contact their viewers offering a giveaway! Only to sexually harrass them! Can't have people thinking they just give away stuff, not unless it's about Sarah's pregnancy. Btw they really should make it something good this week since there's only gonna be 1 or 2 more ;)

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get people who complain about their kids homework??? For Esme and Isla, they shouldn’t be getting LOADS of homework at that age. And Esme was struggling with school so hopefully doing that extra bit of work on a night helps her? and as for Isabelle, soon enough the ‘homework’ she’ll be taking home will be actual coursework needed for her GCSE’s. I think it just bothers me because my mum always taught me that no matter what you want to do in life, whether it be an academic job or not, it’s always important to have an education in case you wish to go to uni or something else later in life.
Did they say the girls are at different times and that they have to hang about a lot while doing activities ,
I would think that’s a perfect opportunity to get your homework finished , it’s probably boring just watching your sibling .

Reactions: 12
Yawn. You obviously are connected with to them, or a rabid Ifam Stan.

Why would you waste your time writing that long, misjudged rant otherwise?

Boring ?
Truly is yawn, lol at bit it says step away from computer ????why don't the minghams step away from the camera more like. Deffo to do with minghams. One word police confirmed messages of sexual nature so therefore the creep took advantage of his place on media having contact with fans who are only a couple of years older than his step daughter who isn't allowed out of eyesight of her controlling parents. So no we won't go away we have right to have opinion and write here. We can always go to the videos and leave these comments but we are decent we do it in right place. Your clearly in wrong place. Goodbye.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Which they have since deleted! Not got the balls to stand and face us!!! Coward!!

Anyway, moving on from that deluded asswipe, I found this interesting. Dates back to Sept 2017 but says a lot about how important school work is to Chris and Sarah!! Explains a lot! Imagine allowing your kids to take a bollocking from their school about not doing homework just because you have to get them to do stuff for views!!! And as for bed from 7pm - PAH HAHAHA!!!
Doesn't she dribble rubbish... In bed for 7pm haha OK your clocks lie, plus come home wash hands what's the point of putting that bit in. Really thinks her family is above anyone else's.

Reactions: 5
I remember back when Jess first released the messages from Chris, one of the fans biggest argument that it couldn't be from him was that the messages spelled the word 'tonne', the American version, instead of 'ton' the English version and Chris is not American. Well, it looks like Chris has spelt it the same American version again on the Ifam store Instagram, there is no doubt in mine (and most of our) minds that Chris sent all those messages and it might seem tedious to pull up stuff like this but there are still so many who believe he's innocent and I can't even think of one way they can say it wasn't him who sent them, especially now.

I also noticed at the end of the vlog when Sarah announced the winner, her name ended in Dixon, which is Sarah's maiden name, the name of all her family members, so that's either an insane coincidence or the more likely answer is she is picking family members to win her competitions!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
RE the ingham-apologist:

I've noticed many times in the past that Creepy Chris himself gets mixed up with "your" and "you're".

Note to Chris: Must try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
RE the ingham-apologist:

I've noticed many times in the past that Creepy Chris himself gets mixed up with "your" and "you're".

Note to Chris: Must try harder.
And this is why school and homework is important, IMO.

Edited to add:
Of course, I am aware that some people struggle with these things for other reasons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember back when Jess first released the messages from Chris, one of the fans biggest argument that it couldn't be from him was that the messages spelled the word 'tonne', the American version, instead of 'ton' the English version and Chris is not American. Well, it looks like Chris has spelt it the same American version again on the Ifam store Instagram, there is no doubt in mine (and most of our) minds that Chris sent all those messages and it might seem tedious to pull up stuff like this but there are still so many who believe he's innocent and I can't even think of one way they can say it wasn't him who sent them, especially now.

View attachment 4613

I also noticed at the end of the vlog when Sarah announced the winner, her name ended in Dixon, which is Sarah's maiden name, the name of all her family members, so that's either an insane coincidence or the more likely answer is she is picking family members to win her competitions!

View attachment 4614
That Natasha seems like a married woman too. Why is a married woman entering competitions on their vlog? Maybe it's normal but just seems odd to me ?‍♀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That Natasha seems like a married woman too. Why is a married woman entering competitions on their vlog? Maybe it's normal but just seems odd to me ?‍♀
Could be her kids use her social media to watch them so its entered through her name? Who knows. Sad we won't ever find out what is in the super dooper Friday night movie box to be honest.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 4613

View attachment 4614
Yeh I noticed that as well so coincidental ?

Reactions: 2
Doesn't she dribble rubbish... In bed for 7pm haha OK your clocks lie, plus come home wash hands what's the point of putting that bit in. Really thinks her family is above anyone else's.
Don’t they have a shower after swimming lmao wash wash ?
Chris no need to worry about the kids hands buy a bottle of Zoflora you scabby mess and disinfect that beany it must be growing mushrooms ? by now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s really beginning to eff me off is the defence that “oh she consented/she’s above the age of consent”. Nah, messaging a minor (a child by the law’s definition) is still disgusting. So I truly don’t want to hear any of their sicko fans trying to defend that utter twit (excuse my language) for messaging a child. If you truly think a grown ass adult man, father of 3-4 should be messaging children (which Jess is, by law), then you’re sick and have no place in any normal society. Morality and legality are two vastly different things, and you fall down a slippery slope if your morality is only defined by legality.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s really beginning to eff me off is the defence that “oh she consented/she’s above the age of consent”. Nah, messaging a minor (a child by the law’s definition) is still disgusting. So I truly don’t want to hear any of their sicko fans trying to defend that utter twit (excuse my language) for messaging a child. If you truly think a grown ass adult man, father of 3-4 should be messaging children (which Jess is, by law), then you’re sick and have no place in any normal society. Morality and legality are two vastly different things, and you fall down a slippery slope if your morality is only defined by legality.
You could not of said that any better! Chris's time is coming, he is deplorable, he has learned nothing from his actions and truly believes he's gotten away with it all as the people around him are allowing this behaviour by not saying anything to him and defending what he did. I can't wait to see karma get him and hopefully make an example out of him so other predators think twice before acting on their urges.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I hate that he thinks he has gotten away with it. What he did was wrong. 16 is still a child. My daughters are 12 and 14 and we used to watch them together as a family. I would hate to think he would have ever contacted my girls. I admit I hate watch now and then but the girls are not interested any more. They think they are boring now and I have to agree with them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.