The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not showing on Twitter anymore wonder if comments were made
I hope no one makes comments this time ☹ This man is probably self employed through RED and I think it would be unfortunate if his reputation was damaged by this!!

Reactions: 13
Hehehe
They’re both famous alright maybe he should google them and the sun will come out lmao
Ps first pass well that’s not very encouraging
I thought that too. If you look back all his passes are very spread apart.
My old instructor puts up peoplele have passed with him pretty much every other day

Reactions: 4
Lmao it’s her first driving test maybe but she’s been doing it for years that had she not passed there should’ve been serious alarm bells ringing.... (how true that it’s her first one though I have serious doubt tbh) it is hilarious how she is literally just doing whatever has been ‘complained’ about on here like that’s the only reason people are on here?
More like first test this year!!

Reactions: 2
Right what got me was the awkward cuddles and then finally kiss on the ear he gave her. I’ve been married 20 yrs and I know I would get more than that if he was that proud of me. You don’t fool anyone guys! You have no love and it’s plain to see

Reactions: 14
For once, I did believe that she just passed her test!! She was so genuinely thrilled and flushed and chatting about every detail.
Bizarrely, it made me feel a bit sad. If she did more for herself in terms of achievement and work, she could feel like that more often...and it actually suited her. (1) You NEED to push your brain. You need to be scared sometimes and worry about work, presentations or failure.
Get up at 5.30am! Be worried about the next day...ACHIEVE...It’s part of life! (2) She would get so much more out of working and being more independent could empower her (and make her less lazy)
It will be interesting to see if their dynamic changes as Sarah is so used to being ferried around (3) (and controlled) by Chris. (4)I just wish she could be a stronger female role model for her 3 girls!! Just my random thoughts on tonight’s vlog ?

My reaction to this ??‍♀

(1) oh I’m absolutely positive she was shitting herself when scanky hoe husband got caught out, she put her channel above everything else, her family, her kids, the girls he’d been messing around with. I’m sure she lost a few minutes sleep wondering where her next free holiday would come from
(2) ? no but really. Work, empowering? no but really.
It’s sarah. Her empowerment comes from digestive biscuits. Same thing as energy right ??‍♀
(3) there’s absolutely no evidence he controls her at all. I tried doubt it. I think they’re a team of tossers.
(4) roll model? She’s an embarrassment to women everywhere.
The only roll that should be in a sentence with her is the sausage or breakfast kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My reaction to this ??‍♀

(1) oh I’m absolutely positive she was shitting herself when scanky hoe husband got caught out, she put her channel above everything else, her family, her kids, the girls he’d been messing around with. I’m sure she lost a few minutes sleep wondering where her next free holiday would come from
(2) ? no but really. Work, empowering? no but really.
It’s sarah. Her empowerment comes from digestive biscuits. Same thing as energy right ??‍♀
(3) there’s absolutely no evidence he controls her at all. I tried doubt it. I think they’re a team of tossers.
(4) roll model? She’s an embarrassment to women everywhere.
The only roll that should be in a sentence with her is the sausage or breakfast kind.
Or her dwindling bank roll if the views don’t pick up ?

Reactions: 3
And still manage to do all the ‘jobs’ around the house that keep Sarah and Chris super super busy all day, before/after work and don’t complain half as much as those two.

But no. None of that. All the neighbours, who are all good friends of theirs who invite them over for barbecues, were all home at 2:30 in the day and were so impressed with Sarah’s hard work and determination that they all came out and applauded as she drove off in her obnoxious pink car on her first solo drive.
Yes. That all happened.
lol I absolutely love the sarcasm here. Hi slug Sarah maybe your reading this while celebrating your passing your test with your neighbors! Cheers!

Reactions: 1
Was a game of never have I ever, questions included have you ever cheated, shoplifted, kissed a ginger, failed a driving test then the last one is creepy a paedophile all with either hell no or hell yeah answers to hold up
Thank you

Ok fair enough she wasnt lying. That was her genuine reaction to passing, this makes her reaction to the pregnancy so much more fake!

Reactions: 18
I imagine if you'd allegedly failed multiple times that you probably would be excited/relieved that you'd passed.

Just watching the vlog, isn't 6lb14 pretty much the same as 7lb? ?
And isn't it 'percentile' rather than 'centile'
Lol, yes unless Sarah is now inexplicably speaking French, it's percentile. Must be all that 'agriculture'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this on instagram,I’m sure all their troubles started with chris contacting people likethis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.