The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On today's vlog, Sarah broadcasts the names of two people on gravestones next to her Mum's gravestone. She could have at least blurred them out!
I don't necessarily agree with Real Inghams saying it was terrible to film in a graveyard, so long as they didn't expose names of people who didn't consent. Also found the cemetery isn't C of E lol. (Sorry if that sounded offensive, it's because I live in England and both my parents are from outside England in the UK and I assumed Anglicanism was the majority religion for burials, so maybe it looks odd to me.)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just on a note as to how stupid it is to think it wasn't Chris because he spelled it "Tonne" - I don't know a single American who spells it that way, unless it was some sort of scientific writing, but even that's a stretch. We spell it "ton" as well.

Carry on.
I did say it was tedious but these are the pathetic excuses his fans would come up with to defend him, they really where grasping at straws and still are so I do take a tiny bit of satisfaction by proving them wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the Real Inghams video with the messages between Hayley and Chris. Feel so sorry for her, a vulnerable woman who he groomed for sex then just discarded her!

Yes she consented but he groomed someone vulnerable just for one purpose. He didn't have feelings for her or want to leave Sarah
If yeah he cheated then its Sarahs decision to stay with him ( though fool on her for doing that ). I think yeah people would gossip seeing as they put their life online but meh her decision isn't it

BUT no he groomed a vulnerable woman most likely with personal problems of her own.
He then tried to groom multiple underage girls also
THATS the problem we have with this family
CHRIS is a PERVERT who has been able to keep his public position, with the admiration of many young girls, and earn stupid amounts of money from it

Yeah we nit picks over their life as they put it online. Im sure if I or anyone put their life online people would find fault as you know what no ones perfect
The reason most of us check up on the Inghams daily though is all because of what Chris did

I feel sorry for Sarah as she most likely is unable to get out of his grip. She is in an unhealthy relationship and its sad she doesn't have the strength to leave him. Its also sad she doesn't have the family or friends to encourage her to get out!

Long rant but them messages really upset me just classic predator behaviour from him
We need to get this family of youtube!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It is illegal, unless she doesn't touch it while keys are in ignition, as well as being incredibly irresponsible and dangerous. By law you can't even use Apple Pay at a drive through without stopping the car and taking your keys out of the ignition. It is the very definition of 'driving without due care and attention' and a breach of requirements relating to control of the vehicle.
We didn’t see her touching it whilst driving. She was looking at it. Like I said, it’s not illlegal or you wouldn’t be able to look at a sat nav

Your example is completely different as that involves handling the device

I’m not saying I agree. I don’t think she should be doing it when she’s just passed, just saying I’m not sure she’s broken any law

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cannot bleeping believe her blogging and driving like that. The first few times I drove alone I didn’t even have the radio on so I could completely focus on the road [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] I was watching the entire time like LOOK AT THE ROAD

Reactions: 12
Just watched the Real Inghams video with the messages between Hayley and Chris. Feel so sorry for her, a vulnerable woman who he groomed for sex then just discarded her!

Yes she consented but he groomed someone vulnerable just for one purpose. He didn't have feelings for her or want to leave Sarah
If yeah he cheated then its Sarahs decision to stay with him ( though fool on her for doing that ). I think yeah people would gossip seeing as they put their life online but meh her decision isn't it

BUT no he groomed a vulnerable woman most likely with personal problems of her own.
He then tried to groom multiple underage girls also
THATS the problem we have with this family
CHRIS is a PERVERT who has been able to keep his public position, with the admiration of many young girls, and earn stupid amounts of money from it

Yeah we nit picks over their life as they put it online. Im sure if I or anyone put their life online people would find fault as you know what no ones perfect
The reason most of us check up on the Inghams daily though is all because of what Chris did

I feel sorry for Sarah as she most likely is unable to get out of his grip. She is in an unhealthy relationship and its sad she doesn't have the strength to leave him. Its also sad she doesn't have the family or friends to encourage her to get out!

Long rant but them messages really upset me just classic predator behaviour from him
We need to get this family of youtube!
Why feel sorry for her??? She's an enabler. She's a mother and exploits her kids for $$$$. She's nasty, rude and full of herself. She is unmotherly, lazy and a disgrace towards mothers. She stays for the $$$$$$$$!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why feel sorry for her??? She's an enabler. She's a mother and exploits her kids for $$$$. She's nasty, rude and full of herself. She is unmotherly, lazy and a disgrace towards mothers. She stays for the $$$$$$$$!
I think she meant Hayley I could be wrong as I didn't read the whole bit, sorry if I have it wrong

I think she meant Hayley I could be wrong as I didn't read the whole bit, sorry if I have it wrong
apologies Ive just read the whole thing , the I feel sorry for Sarah was at the end and by the way I agree with you I don't feel sorry for her just the girls involved including the Ingham Girls

Reactions: 5
Maybe wrong phrasing, I pity her maybe?
I doubt she had the best upbringing but yeah she is an adult and should know better how to parent her kids

It wouldn’t surprise me if every piece or tit , I mean prize went to their family , they are not givers it’s way toooo hard for them
Only thing he is good at giving is his phone number.

Reactions: 3
Don’t hate me but I didn’t mind Sarah in today’s vlog. She seems to love her freedom away from Chris!

Edited for spelling error.
Im wondering if now shes passed her test, whether she will break free from him and start being the mother she should beand putting those girls before any money or views

Reactions: 3
Im wondering if now shes passed her test, whether she will break free from him and start being the mother she should beand putting those girls before any money or views
We can only hope. Not that it will excuse her behaviour when Jess approached her etc. Chris deserves to lose everything but I can’t see Sarah leaving for good.

No she actually said she felt sorry for Sarah! Sadly I don’t feel sorry for her at all! She should have left as soon as Chris was exposed (even though it was obvious he had been cheating before the allegations) IMHO she’s no victim here! She’s a hard faced cow and tough as nails! Can’t believe any friends they know would support her for putting their children at risk

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I cannot bleeping believe her blogging and driving like that. The first few times I drove alone I didn’t even have the radio on so I could completely focus on the road [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] I was watching the entire time like LOOK AT THE ROAD
Me too, I drove without any music for months when I passed my test. I wouldn't even let my hubby speak to me when I was driving coz I wanted to concentrate on the road without any distractions.

That also lists Lane hoggin, undertaking and being in the wrong lane at a roundabout. I’d be giving out points and fines for those all day long The amount I see those happening

I’m not defending Sarah, what she did was stupid after just passing and being on her own for the first time. But she didn’t touch, adjust the camera etc. She kept glimpsing over at it.

Stupid: yes
Illegal: I doubt it (I’m not a police officer though)

I'm not smart enough to eloquently express an opinion of my own properly but I'll try: if it's hands free it's not technically illegal but it's Incredibly dangerous and the police take a dim view of it. I don't know how it hasn't been outlawed yet.

Its something people should definitely try and get the papers/internet to take note of though:

...and yes it hurts me to post a daily mail article but this extract is useful:

"The law states that if the driver is not touching the phone at the time – for example if it is mounted on a stand on the car’s dashboard or windscreen – then it is not a mobile phone offence.
However if they are driving dangerously other more serious offences apply.
These could include driving without due care and attention, not in proper control of the vehicle, dangerous driving, and if someone is killed, death by dangerous driving"

Reactions: 4
Why vlog going to your parents grave? Something so private/personal..... and to not even blur out other head stones

Tell you what this week I’ve never heard the word “friend” mentioned so much ??‍♀?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.