The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and work all day. And drive themselves there...
And still manage to do all the ‘jobs’ around the house that keep Sarah and Chris super super busy all day, before/after work and don’t complain half as much as those two.

But no. None of that. All the neighbours, who are all good friends of theirs who invite them over for barbecues, were all home at 2:30 in the day and were so impressed with Sarah’s hard work and determination that they all came out and applauded as she drove off in her obnoxious pink car on her first solo drive.
Yes. That all happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And still manage to do all the ‘jobs’ around the house that keep Sarah and Chris super super busy all day, before/after work and don’t complain half as much as those two.

But no. None of that. All the neighbours, who are all good friends of theirs who invite them over for barbecues, were all home at 2:30 in the day and were so impressed with Sarah’s hard work and determination that they all came out and applauded as she drove off in her obnoxious pink car on her first solo drive.
Yes. That all happened.
Only one answer to that

HELL NO!!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ingham exaggeration of the day, Chris saying ‘I have crippling anxiety’ because Sarah was having her driving text ??‍♀
What an absolute tool and a total disservice to any of his fans who struggle with actual anxiety disorders.

Reactions: 16
Just watching the vlog, isn't 6lb14 pretty much the same as 7lb? ?
And isn't it 'percentile' rather than 'centile'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Passed her test first time? Yes Sarah it was the first time you passed but I don't believe it was the first time you took it, (you made a fraudian slip the other day, your daughter gave you away with a coment a few weeks ago). You have been learning for donkeys years!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long term lurker. Excuse the username, no idea why it's that, I saw this today and I don't know whether to laugh or be sick. The girl running this fanpage says "Chris Ingham owns her heart" and he follows her apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Passed her test first time? Yes Sarah it was the first time you passed but I don't believe it was the first time you took it, (you made a fraudian slip the other day, your daughter gave you away with a coment a few weeks ago). You have been learning for donkeys years!
She also says "i dont ever have to do it again" in tonights vlog

Reactions: 8
Just watching the vlog, isn't 6lb14 pretty much the same as 7lb? ?
And isn't it 'percentile' rather than 'centile'
Yeah she compared 6lb 14 and 7lb as been a big difference.... it was certainly one of those ??‍♀ Dumb witch moments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long term lurker. Excuse the username, no idea why it's that, I saw this today and I don't know whether to laugh or be sick. The girl running this fanpage says "Chris Ingham owns her heart" and he follows her apparently.

I may have just commented on this post asking what her guide dog is called. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.