Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Did amyone who fully watched the vlog hear where chris was? Didnt see him in the vlog
There was a short clip of him walking down the stairs at the beginning of the vlog where Sarah said it was hard walking the stairs or something Zzzz
Nothing else that I noticed ,

Bambam

People slagging off Isabelle and the girls just gives Sarah’s thing about ‘haters’ some legs. The kids are kids, they don’t choose to put themselves online so should be left out of it
She is choosing to be online. She has her own channel!! Happy to take the money from young kids without shame. But it's shameful to judge!!

soberpanda

did they say the name starts with O? Must have missed that.

I can see it being Oliver or Oscar. I can't see them going for something wild as Isabelle, Esme and Isla aren't super uncommon.

OliviaPope

OMG really? It was such a stupid purchase in the first place IMHO since they mostly live on takeout
The table on FB is a black glass one and not the marble monstrosity that Creepy wanted.

They are going to shoehorn that desk somewhere!!

Isthisthereallife?

I was suspicious about the location of uk Family First when they told someone to "speak to your local law enforcement" or something along those lines.
I don't know anyone who would call it law enforcement. I'd have expected a uk resident to say "speak to local police".

Might just be me though.
There are loads of chavs/scallies in the UK who use the term "Feds" when referring to our police force ... ? cringing and stupid but maybe that why the term "law enforcement" may have been used. I would have to say though, I would first think the same as you.. that the post had come from a US or Canadian person.

whatamess123

VIP Member
That Natasha seems like a married woman too. Why is a married woman entering competitions on their vlog? Maybe it's normal but just seems odd to me ?‍♀
I`d love to know when they find the time to constantly be writing on the ingham vlogs..Hmm..Maybe (like her coughs "Idol" :) She`s not worked out how her electrical cleaning goods work yet either?? :unsure: