Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If she was driving dangerously, or caused an accident due to her taking her eyes off the road to stare at a camera, yes it would fall under Dwdca.

And if she did have an accident, and go to delete the footage that may prove she was looking at the camera, then that would be perverting the course of justice and would also be an offence. Could also be classed as spoliation of evidence.
She didn’t have an accident though so non of the above applies. Not trying to be argumentative and I agree it’s stupid for her to do it. Basically I pretty much agree apart from her breaking the law. :)

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Re the weight thing while pregnant..

I.. watched the kardashians... while khloe was pregnant and she looked great during pregnancy, because she kept fit and ate sensibly. This whole idea when you get pregnant you just get fat is rediculous.
Agree. i never craved anything or used the term it’s because I’m pregnant, nor did I say I was eating for two ?

Hardly gained any weight - it’s just about been sensible

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
It was a clip from an old vlog
Yep, I remember watching it at the time and already I was beginning to think how superficial they were as parents. I wanted to jump I tote screen and tell Isla that the most beautiful thing would be not to get her ears done at all. Also,it was just such an odd random thing to do. They just asked Isla did she remember getting her ears pierced out of nowhere. I think it was as an excuse to share that old clip and stir us up.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No idea
But it’s not got an mot currently whoever it belongs to
‘ Next MOT due 14/12/2018, Last serviced at 78,500 miles, Service history, Excellent bodywork, ’

Bex38

No she wasn’t in anything.

But the new laws state children need to be 125cm to be on a backless booster. Considering Lazy is still buying itty bitty Isla age 4-5 clothes she is not at that height yet therefore not at the weight either.

If they had an old booster she would legally be allowed to use it but as the newly qualified driver it is her responsibility to make sure she is in the correct car seat.

But this is a recurring thing will all these vloggers with kids. If they are in a car seat the straps are wrong, twisted or hanging out of the seat. Too busy filming themselves to bother about their money makers safety!!

See

Sarah mama life - kid yesterday Sarah more bothered about telling everyone where the kids outfit was from!! View attachment 4833
Sicking,t

I'm not sure of his number plate, so not 100% it is his but can anyone confirm if this is Chris's car?
[/QUOT
I'm sure if you type in the number plate on the government website you can get the name of the owner. Or is that just to see if it's taxed and insured. I'm pretty clueless ? I'm sure someone will correct me?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I was looking through the photographers photos. Does she have all the same dresses in different colours or is it edited to each colour? All the maternity photos are taken in the same 4 dresses.

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Did jack mate ever announce who he had dirt on? Quite a few people on twitter thought it would be creepy ?

Not seen anything since