Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Oh I think that's when they'll get interesting. Watching those two try and cope a new born and Isla is going to be gold ?
Wonder if they’ll go down to three days a week instead of daily blogging.
Chris kinda said last week in the supermarket ‘so and so day is a nothing day and so borin for you guys’ and I wondered then it it was setting up to lessen the videos

M

Member 658

Yes its all very suspicious isn’t it? The main channel is slowly going under so they’re hijacking Isabelle’s channel, buying views etc.
The only problem is, is that she isn’t going to be able to keep up daily vlogging and as Sarah pretty much is in control of Isabelle and her channel then I can’t see there will
be much interesting content.

Have the girls played with their lol house or has Isabelle been seen playing on the Xbox or have these already been sold off on eBay
Esme was playing with it the other day when her friend Ophelia(?) came over for a playdate. I guess they got to keep it. As for Issy and her Xbox, Lazy mentioned that Issy was upstairs on her Xbox a couple of times and said her and Esme needed to take turns playing it as it only had one control for now.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Anyone a member of the Ingham support group on Facebook? Interesting conversation going on about Rachel not homeschooling and Sarah vlogging whilst driving and how it perfectly ok to do this etc. See our friend Lorraine was trying to stir things up as well, sad thing is that most of these comments are from adults not young teen girl, think they need to re-educate themselves before posting a pile of crap
Unreal!

BlahBlahBlah

And there was Chris ranting on and on during his pity party video about the amount of abuse they and the girls had suffered after the allegations came out. Yet here he is potentially exposing a 13yr old to more abuse. God forbid this ever happens, but it only takes someone to go a little too far and there could be serious consequences.

M

Member 3675

They don't anyway unfortunately. The damage has already been done.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Interesting....about 11pm tonight their views on social blade for today were showing about 88k, fast forward to now, an hour later and they've jumped to 131k. Now considering most of their viewers are UK based and kids, that's a 40k+ jump at a time when their main audience is in bed. Yes they have viewers overseas but I would very much doubt the numbers would be significant. Is it coincidence that their views seem to increase in the few hours after midnight while Chris "edits"??
?

Sunseeker

Really don't understand what's going on with Twitter. They are making it all into one big pantomime now. So Lisa Allen is the person behind all the troll accounts? and she is friends with the Inghams or just a stalker?

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Just seen Sarah’s insta stories -should we give Isabelle £100 for a shopping trip?

Absolutely not you stupid woman! Jesus Christ these kids are never gonna understand the value of money!
I’m surprised to see they were in the lounge last night... but I guess it’ll also come from the fact that it had been said Esme & Isla being brought pyjamas and the such? so they gotta show Isabelle getting the same??‍♀ Those sorts of videos are over done now & there’s just nothing really behind them. Good for Izzy! But they’re still missing the mark.

leni18

VIP Member
Poor Esme, why leave it till gone 7 for her to do homework. She could of done it Saturday instead of that stupid prank or come home earlier and done it after her sleepover.

I also saw this comment. Does this mean they do still do gymnastics?
Their comment doesn't make sense.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Any more news on where this child will be born? Wasn’t she trying to change from her normal hospital for some reason?

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
them putting away money. I don't think we will ever see that happening. for school or anything. Don't you know it is a bargain just around the corner...
It was wishful thinking, but I was more meaning that actually it is essential that she/they go to a private school.??‍♀
Wait, so you’re saying a mountain of lol dolls and slime isn’t an investment that will help a child as they reach adulthood?
Huh, who knew?
I mean it depends how much of their money is splurged on that and whether they do actually have any savings..... (which considering when most you tubers talk about money, they are aware this isn’t an everlasting job so many of them have done so.) also as much as Sarah likes a rant about the “hate” they get, I feel sometimes they also play up to that because at least they’re still being spoken about.

BlahBlahBlah

I just thought of this old episode of Supernanny, in this, there's a 9 year old still getting food cut up for her at the dinner table, while her younger brother doesn't get any help. Reminds me of the fact that Isla is still in a trolley seat at supermarkets and the fact that someone mentioned in their videos from two years ago, 4 year old Isla was still getting spoon-fed on a highchair.