The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they took Jace on the not so secret holiday as soon as they left hospital, not only that they took him swimming, it beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Did they have anything with the slow cooker slop? Or was it literally just slop on a plate? I can't get my head around this meal at all. Mince, veg, passata AND baked beans? Why did it need baked beans?? What was it actually supposed to be?
Years ago mum used to shove baked beans in loads of stuff as a way to bulk the dinner out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they should put a warning up before they show the daily slop, today's offering was particularly vile.

The vlogs are definitely turning back into the Lazy and Jace show with small snippets of Creepy and Mila. The girls hardly feature, especially Isabelle and Isla.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
17.20 he needs to get the just for men on those heavily ginger arm hairs

Excellent idea to take Jace in a chlorine filled swimming pool right after he got out of hospital with a poorly eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I don’t believe that’s where they’d booked to go when Jace got sick. They were in the caravan. Why would they have taken the caravan to those cabins? I reckon Creepy got on the internet when he was sitting next to Jace’s hospital bed and spent all of his waking hours trying to find somewhere to go. They’re on the run from something. Their behaviour is just too odd for them not to be.

Reactions: 45
I don’t believe that’s where they’d booked to go when Jace got sick. They were in the caravan. Why would they have taken the caravan to those cabins? I reckon Creepy got on the internet when he was sitting next to Jace’s hospital bed and spent all of his waking hours trying to find somewhere to go. They’re on the run from something. Their behaviour is just too odd for them not to be.
They did have something booked that they were due to move on to they said

Reactions: 11
Its so weird either way. To be sat next to your child in hospital thinking "we should be on holiday now, hope we don't miss too many days" or "I'm going to sit here and book a holiday for the second he gets out"

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Its so weird either way. To be sat next to your child in hospital thinking "we should be on holiday now, hope we don't miss too many days" or "I'm going to sit here and book a holiday for the second he gets out"
Explains why they were so quick to leave hospital, didnt the docs want to keep him in one more day

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lazy. If you have any intention of getting out of those size 24 muumuus, maybe don’t scoff 1 and a half millionaire’s shortbreads on your only walk of the month. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So are these cabins going to be the new Forest Holidays? The cabins are probably cheaper, have a pool etc and are nearer to where they now live.

Strange how they didn't do a cabin tour how they used to, with someone getting the key and them all fighting to get in, running and screaming round the place, showing everything and who was sleeping where.
Creepy probably thought the 'tour' they did film was arty or something but it just looked rushed and crap

Reactions: 20
Would literally be the last thing on my mind. I would be to busy terrified that worst case scenario I could lose my child or they lose their sight. Not that I'm suppose to be on my jollys.

Reactions: 30
Full of secrets the minghams but they don't stay secrets for long......
Maybe do something with him send him to a nursery etc etc they never fail to suprise me with their stupid ways of parenting

Reactions: 16
Can anyone read what Esme is studying?
Can't have been studying anything useful since Isla was also doing the same work. Basically either not studying the right age work for Isla or for Esme

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.