The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Creepy could have a go at feeding himself and his children like a big boy. I'm no defender of Sarah's slow cooker concoctions but I'd be cooking duck all if I was married to a bloke whose only 'cooking' is making chai lattes for himself.

ETA: My apologies to Creepy. He did allegedly cook a small baby Biscoff spread on toast the other day. Michelin will be in touch.
Is that Michelin Tyres? They probably want Lazy and her spare tyres to advertise their new range 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And
Did they have anything with the slow cooker slop? Or was it literally just slop on a plate? I can't get my head around this meal at all. Mince, veg, passata AND baked beans? Why did it need baked beans?? What was it actually supposed to be?
… Gnocchi!! Which a) she cannot pronounce and b) clearly cannot read directions on how to prepare. It’s not pasta, they are made of potato. To be placed in gently boiling water until they rise, which is just a few mins. Then you mix with sauce, preferably a homemade one or pesto. If they’d eaten out in Italy, they’d have seen them on the menu. Chucking them in with baked beans and mince meat - and all that cheese - yeah, I feel sick.

I see Sarah38teen has no intention of following through with even a slight leaning towards healthy eating. Sarah - if you are reading - it’s much better to start now to try to avoid heart disease than keep on heading straight for cardiac arrest and - if you survive - the long road to recovery.
Sadly, you are setting your children up for a lifetime of compromised health.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Flavoursome 🤢🤢 which part? The baked beans or mountain of cheese?? View attachment 1099225

I’ve seen dog food look more appealing that the salt and sugar slop she serves up on a daily basis! View attachment 1099228View attachment 1099229
I’d rather eat my own tit then that 😂😂

I am not a fan of the slow cooker but do use one occasionally but cannot comprehend what Lazy is hoping to achieve in hers. There was a reasonable supply of vegetables that would be spoiled beyond recognition. Why didn’t she just pop them in some stock and then blend them into (a fatty mince slop and cheese free) soup and serve it with some crusty baguettes? A tasty, fat free nutritious meal. God forbid they were allegedly vegetarian not that long ago. The only decent food those kids got were school diners or at a pub carvery.
I didn’t see her drain the mince 😳

Reactions: 9
The smell that must be coming off Mila is making me heave. And that's not her fault.

I know that it's not possible for them to bath her but with their lack of hygiene practice, I dont believe that they're even giving her a wipe down on the areas that they can get to. I imagine she has dried milk built up in the folds of her neck and bits of biscoff toast and strawberry down her cast.

I'd be mortified taking my baby to the hospital with a cast as dirty as hers when she's not mobile.

Poor Mila!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It'll be the mince with the highest percentage fat too, because it's cheapest, which is fine if it's cooked properly, ie skimming the fat off, like people have suggested, but not if it's just chucked in with everything else, including fatty cheese. If this is 'adventurous' cooking, as he says, I'd rather not bother. And if her idea of 'adventurous' is bunging half a dozen basil leaves in, she's beyond help.
Not even browned the ingredients before sticking them in the crockpot (should I say crackpot)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You are all well nasty trolls innit!!!! The consultant, or to use their names
Professor G. Oogle and his assistant Dr A.sk Jeeves are well qualified and know well more then you haters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The smell that must be coming off Mila is making me heave. And that's not her fault.

I know that it's not possible for them to bath her but with their lack of hygiene practice, I dont believe that they're even giving her a wipe down on the areas that they can get to. I imagine she has dried milk built up in the folds of her neck and bits of biscoff toast and strawberry down her cast.

I'd be mortified taking my baby to the hospital with a cast as dirty as hers when she's not mobile.

Poor Mila!
Surely you would cover up her cast when she was eating or if there was any possibility of something making the cast dirty?

Reactions: 28
Casts get manky enough on broken arms… and I just don’t believe there haven’t been nappy accidents with Mila, especially when they’re so careless and have been trying cheap horrible reusable nappies for the first time. Sarah said yesterday Mila vomited in the night and that can’t have missed her own body.

And if there are body fluids on that cast, they’re not coming off. A 6 week build up must be awful for the poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Surely you would cover up her cast when she was eating or if there was any possibility of something making the cast dirty?
Exactly! Personally I would keep the cast covered up most of the time, just to keep it clean. We've seen Jace's nails and the amount of sweets and chocolate he's always eating, so even him just touching the cast isn't going to help. Then there's Mila sneezing, dribbling on her hands and touching it, just general dirt transferring etc. I don't think it helps Sarah often has her in shorts or rompers with the cast showing. It'd be so much more hygienic if she just kept her in baby grows/onesies seeing as she said they fit if they're the next size up. Then Mila can have some unclothed time when she's has a wipe down in the evenings in a Sarah and Chris' room.

Reactions: 26

Poor Mila!
The state of her, and the cast, will speak volumes to the nurses and consultant - they will know how normal parents look after their child in this situation, and they will see how Mila has been cared for. Enough said.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Andrea has got Dan figured out pointing out to him he’s also put negative stuff about Inghams.
I don’t believe he’s a fan
Personally I think this Dan has special needs. He also posts on another which happens to be against the inghams so I think it’s just a case of he’s commenting on the wrong video.

I believe he is a fan of the Inghams Cos he posts so often … forst thing in the morning all through the day and the last thing at night. He can post about 10-15 comments In a hour …. If you wasn’t a fan would u really go to those lengths???

Reactions: 10
And
… Gnocchi!! Which a) she cannot pronounce and b) clearly cannot read directions on how to prepare. It’s not pasta, they are made of potato. To be placed in gently boiling water until they rise, which is just a few mins. Then you mix with sauce, preferably a homemade one or pesto. If they’d eaten out in Italy, they’d have seen them on the menu. Chucking them in with baked beans and mince meat - and all that cheese - yeah, I feel sick.

I see Sarah38teen has no intention of following through with even a slight leaning towards healthy eating. Sarah - if you are reading - it’s much better to start now to try to avoid heart disease than keep on heading straight for cardiac arrest and - if you survive - the long road to recovery.
Sadly, you are setting your children up for a lifetime of compromised health.
You can also pan fry gnocchi, which is how I prefer them, as they go deliciously crispy! I do add cheese to them, but not mince or baked beans, blech 🤢🤮!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Casts get manky enough on broken arms… and I just don’t believe there haven’t been nappy accidents with Mila, especially when they’re so careless and have been trying cheap horrible reusable nappies for the first time. Sarah said yesterday Mila vomited in the night and that can’t have missed her own body.

And if there are body fluids on that cast, they’re not coming off. A 6 week build up must be awful for the poor child.
Not suprised she’s vomiting greggs at 7 months old poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.