The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its sad though because Mila cant even go in the pool.
When has that ever stopped them, she’ll probably be left 100 metres away watching them like Jace did on the beach

Can't believe they are away again..
I wonder what they have said to the girls about Chris, surely Izzy has had stuff said to her, even the younger too as they on Roblox. Surely they have googled their dad.
They’d have been told it’s all lies and the people were just going to the papers to get famous and used Chris’ name to do so because they were jealous

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I bet that reply was by Creepy or Lazy not Izzy. They always do the arsey "none of your business/concern" type comments when they get criticism.
They are obviously defensive because they know they all lead a very unhealthy and isolated existence.

Reactions: 25
I don’t believe this holiday was a book the night before job. They were out buying raincoats and wellies at the weekend. There‘s no way they’d have been doing that if they had no plans. They went to Switzerland with inadequate clothing fgs.

If Isabelle doesn’t want people commenting on her life, then she needs to stop vlogging and get off IG or make it private. Job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I bet that reply was by Creepy or Lazy not Izzy. They always do the arsey "none of your business/concern" type comments when they get criticism.
They are obviously defensive because they know they all lead a very unhealthy and isolated existence.
Sorry I agree with the last commenter. Izzy has a wide streak of her mother in her and I think it was her reply. To be expected of course, since she's been denied all social contact with anyone other than her fucked up family but that girl gets more like the whale who spawned her every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe this holiday was a book the night before job. They were out buying raincoats and wellies at the weekend. There‘s no way they’d have been doing that if they had no plans. They went to Switzerland with inadequate clothing fgs.

If Isabelle doesn’t want people commenting on her life, then she needs to stop vlogging and get off IG or make it private. Job done.
Yeah I was thinking the same. Plus Sarah saying they’ll give a tour on the vlog? They haven’t done a tour in the longest time because when they pay it’s two to a bed in the cheapest, rundown place they can find.
My guess is they’ve scored a gifted trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Away again why what's so terrible about staying home?
How bored with life they must be if going away in cold weather is preferable to staying home I could understand if they were abroad somewhere warm and sunny.
It's become an obsession to stay anywhere rather than home it does make me wonder if its for tax reasons that they use travelling as a way to earn money i can't think of any good reason otherwise how can these trips be enjoyable when they do it so often surely it must lose its allure lose the sense of excitement about a holiday that most of us who work, save and look look forward to a break from normal life then on top of this they never seem to do anything much takes them most of the day just to get ready what's the point of visiting attractions in the dark and eating same food and shopping they make these holidays so Boring even their deluded IFam don't enjoy the vlogging yet they just keep doing the same repetitious crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's been said before that the shy nervy girl people see on screen is the total opposite of how she is when no cameras are around ,very very much her gobby mother's daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I seriously don't get it They have a baby in a cast with no car seat one who's meant to be doing gcses yet they woul all rather cram in a holiday home an hour away? The girls have lost everything and what for? What they do is not travel or holiday they don't explore they just sit in playing roblox or reading sometimes will go to a basic pool but that's it only time they go for a walk is when creepy needs drone footage they don't even eat out or visit free sites It's all bizzare and what do they say to the girls? And I hate they make them lie for example the fake friends and sleepovers you know they made the 2 crazy ifam walk past the camera last week so looks like do have them and then the dancing nothing about that added up from different days to length of the class then wasn't starting till after the half term ( so starting this week) then week later both went on same day to week after being home from over a 2hour class at 4:30? So it's for kids who don't go school? And sorry they are the best? All you see us them jumping around to tic tok trends that's not dance and it's sad they make the girls go along with it They are all suffering especially poor isla she never knows how to behave or what to say and clearly is picking up on things Sorry rant over 🤣
And the weather is dire!WHY would you give up your warmth ,your own beds ,in these cold wet conditions ,to sleep in a cramped van.?As for that little girl with her cast ,it`s disgraceful! Come on Chris/Sarah ,you HAVE to know this isn`t right ,surely??!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Yeah I was thinking the same. Plus Sarah saying they’ll give a tour on the vlog? They haven’t done a tour in the longest time because when they pay it’s two to a bed in the cheapest, rundown place they can find.
My guess is they’ve scored a gifted trip.
Its no big deal they’ve gotten if someone has been daft enough to gift the Ingham’s. If it’s the place a tattler suggested a Monday-Friday stay costs under three hundred pounds for seven of ‘em (less than a tenner each a night).
How the mighty have fallen whether they’ve paid or not 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Izzy needs to be careful with what she writes on insta, she seems to always tells fans she loves them or shell be their older sister ect.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
It's been said before that the shy nervy girl people see on screen is the total opposite of how she is when no cameras are around ,very very much her gobby mother's daughter
I agree with this. You see this side every time they do an assumptions video and she’s chirping up in the background being passive aggressive and snappy

Reactions: 34
Away again why what's so terrible about staying home?
How bored with life they must be if going away in cold weather is preferable to staying home I could understand if they were abroad somewhere warm and sunny.
It's become an obsession to stay anywhere rather than home it does make me wonder if its for tax reasons that they use travelling as a way to earn money i can't think of any good reason otherwise how can these trips be enjoyable when they do it so often surely it must lose its allure lose the sense of excitement about a holiday that most of us who work, save and look look forward to a break from normal life then on top of this they never seem to do anything much takes them most of the day just to get ready what's the point of visiting attractions in the dark and eating same food and shopping they make these holidays so Boring even their deluded IFam don't enjoy the vlogging yet they just keep doing the same repetitious crap.
They definitely hate that house haha

Reactions: 18
The only reason they keep going away is so they can put in vlog content. its so obvious they are struggling to vlog daily things - on their way out and they are trying to save themselves and give themselves more time - past that now though downhill from now on

Reactions: 27
The only reason they keep going away is so they can put in vlog content. its so obvious they are struggling to vlog daily things - on their way out and they are trying to save themselves and give themselves more time - past that now though downhill from now on
The channel is definitely done. No idea why the 'set for lifers' don't do themselves and more importantly their children a favour and cut down to vlogging a couple of times a week. Is the £100 a vlog they make really worth it when they own multiple businesses and could retire now if they wanted to? 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Izzy needs to be careful with what she writes on insta, she seems to always tells fans she loves them or shell be their older sister ect.
Someone could easily misinterpret "her love" for them and become seriously obsessed with her....well im sure some of these ifam are seriously obsessed anyway but still. Even as an adult i would feel sick and scared if a stranger was declaring their undenying love for me and knowing where i live and shop let alone being a teen and my every movement being broadcasted to thousands. If ANYONE was stalking this lot it would be the ifam not any of us here on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone could easily misinterpret "her love" for them and become seriously obsessed with her....well im sure some of these ifam are seriously obsessed anyway but still. Even as an adult i would feel sick and scared if a stranger was declaring their undenying love for me and knowing where i live and shop let alone being a teen and my every movement being broadcasted to thousands. If ANYONE was stalking this lot it would be the ifam not any of us here on tattle
People have seen what some of the Ifam are like after the way they went after Kayak Paul,some of the ifam would stop at nothing to defend their beloved Inghams

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.