Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
It's nice to know that the children's hospital visits not only paid for a shopping trip, but also a holiday somewhere that isn't in the van or caravan - twice! I hope when Chris is pissing in this hot tub he thinks whether it was worth it.

Last week Mr abbvay had to go to hospital for some stitches and I asked him to film it and then also find something to complain about his experience to extend the videos a bit. He didn't film anything and has no complaints so now not only do I not get a big b&m shopping trip, it won't pay for us to go away on holiday to just sit around and eat slop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Babaalaba

Poor Isla on the shopping trip. It was all attention on Esme for being teeny tiny and fitting into smaller age clothes. Isla is a healthy size and I really worry she will see the attention Esme gets and it will give her an unhealthy relationship with weight and size.
Like cop on Sarah, young girls are so impressionable. It's already obvious that Isla will mirror and copy her siblings to get attention. I hope she doesn't inherit your obsession with size. It's so crucial for kids to develop a healthy body image.

And what the fuck way have you got your casted baby sitting in the cafe... So unsafe. Lost cause. Seriously wtf 😔😞😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Nana Jean was getting up some speed walking with Jace for an elderly lady with mobility problems. I wish him upstairs was as sprightly. I’ve bumped my leg on the wheelchair today, listened to the stair lift beep in the power cuts and almost killed myself lifting the bath lift out so I can wash the dogs. She’s a miracle is Razor-throated twinkle toes Nana Jean. Hope her pussy runs her ragged 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Yup half eaten Easter eggs already….plus the mandatory fatty sugary coke. 🤦‍♀️
890D5B21-8104-4BD2-B7A0-44FD9C985AF5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

mags

VIP Member
We will be moving into another room in the house.

We will be performing all normal duties.

CAN I CLASS IT AS A HOLIDAY? (like the Inghams, I am sleeping in a different bed)
Sounds more like a super awesome sleepover to me.

PS Don't forget to leave the bedroom curtains and window open so you can be visited after dark by a creepy pervert hilarious prankster.

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe
Where was this written? Izzy is not ‘massively overweight’ at all.

• Heart
  • Wow

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
So lazy has now got her children saying how tiny they are it’s ridiculous and all the clothes Esme tried on and bought were much to small, what mother doesn’t know what size her children are, Esne is nearly 13 and is picking out clothes that are age 9 and 10 wanting to buy wellingtons in a size one but boots in a size four how could both actually fit, WTF you would pick out a 13 and a 12 and try them first.
Poor mila balancing on a soft bag eating greggs and her heels definitely were taking pressure something lazy said the hospital told her to avoid.
Then you have creepy letting Jace walk around a car park why can’t he hold the child’s hand was he to busy checking himself in the cameras, then let’s him play near an electric saw to be honest it’s beyond me The stupidity of these two.
As for Isabelle she went on a sleepover and was being dropped off by lazy but she wasn’t seen at all, just all so strange.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
so sad about his friend passing away that on the day of his funeral he’s doing jump pranks on his young daughters in the pitch black. I am waiting patiently for the day this twat gets his karma

• Angry

Mrs Mac.

I caved. I watched. Sarah admitting she reads here “ People are watching this vlog because they care, and anybody who pretends they’re watching this vlog for any other reason are lying, they also care, they care more. They’re hard core. “

We sure do care more because in general I’d say Tattlers are more mature, more educated, more worldly and more sensible than your average ifam.
Perhaps if you know we do care more Sarah, take some of our advice on board.
I’d love a vlog where they take some of our ideas and really consider them. Stop looking at us as coming from a place of hate and start thinking maybe some of us know what we are talking about.

• Heart

Blueeyes2

Can't believe Social services haven't intervened. I have never seen such a group of neglected children. They all look pale, unwashed and unkempt. The way Mila is being treated is just not right, not the right car seat, just propped up on some cushions.
The food she prepares is nothing short of pigswill.
Homeschooling doesn't really exist either. They just leave the children in their rooms, unsupervised. It's just madness all round. All the while living with HIM 😚😚😚😚

• Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
Nana Jean was getting up some speed walking with Jace for an elderly lady with mobility problems. I wish him upstairs was as sprightly. I’ve bumped my leg on the wheelchair today, listened to the stair lift beep in the power cuts and almost killed myself lifting the bath lift out so I can wash the dogs. She’s a miracle is Razor-throated twinkle toes Nana Jean. Hope her pussy runs her ragged 😂
She also has no problems navigating and chasing kids around a massive toy shop 🙄 Nana sound like she’s smoked 40 Benson and Hedges a day since she was 10 😂

• Haha

Maisie842

VIP Member
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.
😂😂😂 FFS, tattlers don’t miss a trick! Tomorrow’s vlog there will be a toad shaped flat arse hiding in a bush somewhere!

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Why put them in new pjs when their hair looks greasy and they look like they haven't washed ,some parents you are creepy and lazy,encourage your older children to have some pride in their appearance

#220 Living the dream,dirty fingers in cream,soon to be visited by a child welfare team (hopefully)

• Sad

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Lazy and Ket had tried to put Nana off going to the funeral but she had sneaked off anyway 😂 I clearly remember lazy saying that the first thing they checked for was if her purse was there after the fire brigade had bashed in the door 🙄 Nana was absolutely raging about it all 😂 I reckon they were scared that the decent side of the family will have been warning Nana about how much lazy takes advantage of her on pension day.
Didn’t sarah claim she was the only one that visited nana and without her weekly shopping she had no one and then the feral sister said that she visited her every day?

That family can’t lie straight in bed. Feral bullshitters

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Surely the way Mila is sat is putting pressure on her heels? Which I remember Sarah specifically saying wasnt allowed.

• Sad
  • Heart