Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barmybarney

You are correct. Apparently ‘Jace’ was going up the walls being cooped up in the mansion so they took him to a tiny lodge and to swim in a chlorine pool with a bad eye
He is climbing the walls cooped up in the house everyday but doesnt normally bother them! That kid would love a trip to soft play or playgroup!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

nattis

VIP Member
Just had to take this screenshot for the memories people. Did they have a burnigseremony
1646420140973.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Otterwise

VIP Member
i honestly feel for isla the most out of all the children, things shes picked up on that i also think shes picked up on the lack of money in the house because she kept mentioning something being expensive or checking prices of things..... i think shes the one thats suffered the most out of all the homeschooling, shes the most intelectual out of them all, shes the only one who doesnt seem to have a 'friend' out of the older girls, she doesnt get the subjects such as pe/exercise which contribute towards her now. i can understand why shes craving attention her own mother rolls her eyes at her and ignores her.
Not sure how the dynamic was when it was just Isabelle and Esme before Isla and eventual 'fame'. They started vlogging when Isla was the youngest and she was utterly adored and spoiled. I haven't watched many of those vlogs, but Esme was the forgotten child and Isabelle visited her biological dad and other sibling regularly, so had a modicum of normality.
If ever you want to make a career out of your children and screw them up for life, this family is the perfect example. Isla, who was the iddy biddy booboo is now reduced to nothing, because her parents have a new cash cow. Jace, through no fault of his own is a feral nightmare. He doesn’t know how to navigate life without a bloody camera shoved in his face. Following the same path as Isla, but will be far worse in the long term.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GreaseMop

VIP Member
They were at Meadowhall 'all day' but hardly went in any shops/bought anything which is very unlike Lazy.

What almost 10 and 13 year olds want to be described as "cute"? None in the real world but in Lazy's Peter Pan world of growing up is bad, it's perfectly acceptable.

Esme missed breakfast but they were going to have lunch but then decided to save themselves for dinner but then didn't have dinner because they were full from non existent lunch. 😕 AKA Lazy is skint and is avoiding paying for proper sit down meals.

• Sad

Klp86

VIP Member
They do realise that they don't have to go on holiday to go swimming?
The amount of money they've actually wasted on caravans, shitty vans, "traveling", hot tubs etc etc... they probably could have had a pool built at home!
Though thinking about it, we don't need weekly images of Lazy washing out her flaps again 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Soozy2k18

World is on the brink of world war 3 , families having to leave their homes with just the clothes on their back and Big Sarah takes the cult on holiday !!! Absolutely disgusting

Isabelle was obviously hiding up in her room while she took the Esme and Isla out and today's her turn (sleepover another lie)
Also what 16yr old takes her mum to get her ears pierced kids that age go with friends , I went alone with my friends age 11 and we all got them done , Isabelle is a giant sized baby. It's not her fault as Big Sarah keeps them all regressed like Islas choice of wellies 🥺 even a 6yr old wouldn't wear them they look like nursery kids.
I really feel for Isla big Sarah pays no attention to what she put in her shopping basket. She's gone from spoilt centre of attention baby of the family to totally ignored she must be so confused.

Pray 🙏 for Ukraine 🇺🇦

• Sad

Charmball

VIP Member
GCSE’s my behind. Isabelle is not sitting them. There is absolutely no way on earth.

It’s 7:34pm on a Saturday night and my 15 year old is revising for her next mocks on Monday. She has been revising since the beginning of the week.

I doubt Isabelle even knows what a flash card is.

• Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
UNEXPECTED REACTION TO NEW PIERCING!

Sunday
It's Sunday, a loungey day where the Inghams stay in their pyjamas and do housework. They get showered and wear loungewear. Esme and Isla show us their outfits. Esme is having breakfast at 10am. Jace is screeching. Lazy is off to pick up Isabelle and take her to Meadowhall for a piercing. She shows us yet another basket for Mila's bedroom. She cackles at some toy rabbits and a mouse. Jace calls Lazy and sneezes. Lazy puts one of the rabbits in front of Mila

Lazy and Isabelle are off to get the piercing. She is getting a second piercing on the ear lobe. The piercing lady reassures Isabelle that she'll be fine. Isabelle changes the position of the dot seven times. She thanks Lazy for letting her get them done. Then they head to get 3 for £10 jewellery.

Lazy does laundry and makes a lunch, which goes into a lunch box.

Monday
It's an exciting day. They got back last night and went to bed. Lazy asked Creepy what he wanted to do this week and he said he wanted to go on holiday, which is what often comes out of his mouth. They're going on a break Monday to Friday. They woke the girls this morning and told them to pack a bag. Creepy had to take Jace for an ENT check-up for his cellulitis and squint update. Lazy knew he needed his glasses changing because she noticed the squint happens with the glasses on sometimes, especially when he's looking at something close. The prescription has substantially changed for the better so he has a check-up in six weeks to make sure the new glasses are working and then he has a follow-up in six months. They're packing and cleaning the house. I bet it'll still look a tip when they get home though.

Lazy is excited to show us a Tiddlers and Nippers changing bag. She can't remember what the first one looks like. Undeclared ad for the bag. Lazy fills up the bag. She tells us that she keeps her phone and cards in the bag because she doesn't like handbags.

Mila has a crumpet for lunch. Lazy says the cardigan she had when she was born still fits. Lazy has a Christmas jumper on ad tells Mila to say hello. Jace wants a drink.

Lazy's stock has arrived and she's obsessed. Jace is wearing a cheap-looking dinosaur print pram wanket. He tells Lazy to take it off him and says it feels better when it's off. Who can blame him? Lazy shows us the different designs she has, one of which she's taking for poor Mila. The ugly rainbow one is Lazy's favourite. Creepy's favourite is the star pattern one. Everyone wants to leave but Lazy has to show us some blankets. Lilac dreams is always popular. There are some "eastery-ish" designs but "not in your face", Lazy says as she shoves them in everyone's faces.

Creepy fills up the ex-taxi. Driving footage. In the next clip Lazy, Esme and Isabelle are in Tesco. Lazy says she has gone off bacon and pulls a repulsed face. Pregnancy? She asks Isabelle how her piercing is. Jace screeches in the background. Isabelle thought she was going to cry because it hurt but Lazy tells her it didn't hurt. They didn't go to Claire's this time. I managed to find out that the shop s called Lovisa. The shop assistant said it was £17 for the piercing and Lazy was shocked that this was for both ears.

Mila is sat on the sofa with everyone cooing at her. She loves when everyone is stood in front of her. Mila is sat on a pillow donated to her by Granny Jane. She is wearing leggings made for spica casts off Etsy but Lazy cannot do up one of the buttons. She recommends the ifam not to buy specialty spica clothing because they tend not to fit. Next and Asda clothes in the size up are perfect. Tomorrow they have a cool tour of where they're staying and will let us know about the trip they're doing. Lazy gives us a clue by saying there are four bedrooms.

End of vlog
1646158598314.png
1646158726623.png
1646158675888.png

1646158864986.png
1646158981492.png
1646160748344.png

• Heart

Nellienoo193

If they aren’t doing it for money why is it monetised then? There is a button to switch it off on videos. Why didn’t they donate the death clickbait one to his friends funeral or a mental health charity?
Cos they’re gross… and BIG FAT SKINT 😂😂
Surely there’s a cap on how much they can pay off their mortgage? Is Chris lying to her about how much they have left to pay? She didn’t even know what a stethoscope was called yesterday so wouldn’t take much to pull the wool over her eyes

Someone’s now replied to say how lovely it is they are so down to earth and never flaunt their wealth like other YouTubers. She’s just sat and compiled a list of all the things they’ve bought over the past year, how do people not see how disgusting they are 😂 at a time when people are really struggling to get by and feed their kids day to day she’s gone off on a rant about how rich they are and how much money they spend. VILE. Also.. she doesn’t read here

• Haha
  • Wow

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Sarah has literally been out every day for a week on pointless shopping trips and taken Mila in an unsafe car seat and dragged her around in a sling because she thinks this ‘exemption certificate’ (which would have been to get Mila home and to hospital appointments) means she can do what she wants.

That bit of paper won’t help her if she gets into an accident - selfish selfish women.

Also, sarah was out in the taxi. So Chris was either driving the van which has been ripped out so has no seat for Jace, or the Range Rover with no MOT and therefore no insurance….

Both putting their youngest two in pointless danger for pointless journeys
I hope if they do decide to travel they get stopped and that exemption certificate is examined and found out to be only valid for taking the child home from hospital ,it is unsafe taking her away in that van.No safety seat for her,the van has been modified by Christine so won't have been done to a safe high standard ,that vehicle is not safe for that amount of people to live in or even travel in especially with the baby in a cast ,I hope someone stops them for the childrens' safety

• Heart
All these shitty holidays had me thinking.

If Chris hadn’t fucked up so badly they literally could have been set for life and even had a holiday home with their own pool in Florida rather than skulking around Britain in winter in a delivery van

It’s mind blowing how much his actions affected their channel and they all seem to have pretended it didn’t happen
You are so right they would have been one of the uk most famous YouTube family’s with brand deals worth thousands, paid holidays, cars anything they want I think.

Now they have to move around in the dark hiding where making content buying shit or faking being happy in their van holidays is more important than their kids health.

I’m no fan of Sarah but if she kicked the low life out when it all happened, The channel would have thrived she and the girls would actually be set for life for real.

• Heart

OliviaPope

In less than 4 years 😬 check the state of him all those fat cokes and cheese pasta dishes catching up with him!! Just head and a body he doesn’t have a neck, he’s morphing in to Prinny in that ugly coat! Can add him to the East17 lineup with Lazy39!
209A7938-4610-46E5-B3EE-4E7397865803.jpeg
23D36ACE-50C9-4D67-B369-187DC3A45347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
17.20 he needs to get the just for men on those heavily ginger arm hairs

Excellent idea to take Jace in a chlorine filled swimming pool right after he got out of hospital with a poorly eye.

• Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
'Everything'? Not enough to stop you noncing though? You've ruined their lives by trying to get sexual with children, you big groomer.

• Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Just had a look on social blade and they've finally been losing subs - they're back down to 1.34m

• Heart

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she’s hinting at being preg? The last two blogs… gone off bacon and the cabin smelling of pancakes. She’s mentioned the wet print dog smell too

• Wow

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Why go "on holiday" when they are doing exactly what they do at pylon palace but in a different setting ,they really are very strange .Imagine being at the same place for a relaxing holiday and that feral scum appear screeching and squaking