Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So they go away, to eat slop and sugary stuff, go to a shop, and watch TV, they might as well have stayed at home

Reactions: 41

Neck lace

VIP Member
I can see it now, an Ifam will comment on a vlog this week, asking if it's been the funeral of his friend yet and if Creepy is OK. Then Andrea will reply, explaining that Creepy can't possibly be expected to go as he is away on holiday.

I'd bet my house on it 😂. Weird woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Sarah rolling her eyes so hard because her child forgot her swimming costume and that meant getting her arse out the place to find one.

Mila was dragged along, so another pointless trip with her not in a proper seat, why didn’t sarah or Chris just nip to the shop alone?

The are a pair of actual freaks, they can’t do anything without a bodyguard.

Reactions: 40

Klp86

VIP Member
I presume that they can block certain words of their choosing on YouTube so that comments containing them won't be shown? If I post a generic comment, I can see it, but as soon as I mention the words 'car seat' or 'exemption certificate' my comment doesn't show up. They know exactly what they are doing is wrong 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

mummymouse82

It's because she doesnt fry the veg or meat off first. Just because a slow cooker cooks the food doesn't mean it doesn't need preparing first. She's so thick and lazy it's a shame!!
If she just browned the mince and sweated down the veg in a fry pan then put it all in the slow cooker it would taste so much nicer and it would look nicer. It don’t take much to fry it all off first.

We should send her cooking segment to Gordon Ramsey for him to review on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 he would rip it to shreds

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
It was called that they went away when they stopped filming for a few days - so not much of a secret the dipsticks

• Haha
  • Heart

RealWelshWitch

It looks like Creepy has had some new clobber to go on holiday an hour away and he is loving himself. I noticed the white beanie and the gray one with the stripe and he's bought some more just for men in the colour barcode.
He's glancing at himself even more than usual and doing that weird thing with his eye that he thinks is sexy but to everyone else it looks like he's squeezing a fart out. 🤮 If they were genuinely set for life I'm convinced he'd have had Botox by now.

• Haha
  • Sick

Impleo

VIP Member
Didn't Nannar go missing once and her carer Trina had to call the fire brigade while Sarah was on the phone to her and Sarah vlogged the whole thing from the sofa rather than actually going there to help Trina? Turned out Nannar went to stay with a friend and didn't tell anyone (allegedly). Sarah made out she had dementia but didn't want to talk about it out of respect for Nannar :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
so Chris got his holiday, we all knew yesterday when sarah uploaded that story.

what annoys me with this damn family youve got children (who make the money) not being allowed to buy clothes they want in next and being really self concious about cost of things, being denied proper tutors and educational resources. but sarah is allowed to buy her tat and chris constantly spends on his stupid van, and holiday breaks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pastel

VIP Member
Isabelle didn’t understand the concept of a “shortlist” ?
And neither did Sarah it would seem - was the perfect opportunity to put some homeschooling into action and explain to a confused Isabelle what it meant but she couldn’t! What parent laughs at their child for not knowing something and then doesn’t bother to explain so that they know for future reference!? Bloody odd parenting!

• Sad

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck is he playing at giving the girls a "jump scare". Un-locking their window so he can prowl round and give them a fright. God forbid an actual predator was to break in and snatch one of those girls (it happens you fucking moron Chris) they would just think it was dad.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 181659.png

• Angry
  • Sad

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
So they can’t look after there children or there dog, why wasn’t he walking prinny, she’s never on a lead which is dangerous anyway but if he just let her out and stood at the door are they not picking up her poop? He just let her run round the other side of the lodge anything could have happened absolute arseholes the pair of them.
I don’t think prinny has been attacked I think she’s been sniffing and caught her eye on something, she’s definitely not been attacked by a hedgehog what an absolute moron lazy is.
As for that photo sorry but I had to laugh who other than the lowest scum would draw blood (badly I might add) on there dog for views.

• Heart
  • Angry

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
The smell that must be coming off Mila is making me heave. And that's not her fault.

I know that it's not possible for them to bath her but with their lack of hygiene practice, I dont believe that they're even giving her a wipe down on the areas that they can get to. I imagine she has dried milk built up in the folds of her neck and bits of biscoff toast and strawberry down her cast.

I'd be mortified taking my baby to the hospital with a cast as dirty as hers when she's not mobile.

Poor Mila!

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think Nana gets out and about just fine. She probably does only go places like white rose/crown point with Sarah but only because she's not going to make the effort by buses when the only things she buys there are toys and clothes for Sarah's kids. She will just stay more local when by herself.

If she was reliant on Sarah visiting to get her some shopping in then she would have starved, she goes months at a time without going there.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I've also thought this for a while now. Just waiting for the What a shock/surprise we didn't know we were expecting. Sarah with the I didn't think you could get pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding
Exclusively breastfeeding Greggs

• Haha
  • Heart

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
She’s trying to crack on she’s gender neutral and also stir things up

Sarah no one cares about Jaces hair 🙄

Just try and actually ‘ mother’ your other children who look uncared for
Exactly,those children do not loook like they are "living the dream".
Barely washed ,hair greasy,cheap clothing that is too small and that poor baby balancing on a soft bag.Disgusting parenting as per usual from the narcissistic Lazy and her live in cleaner Christine

This unclean feral family are adored by the ifannies,why ? As old SeacroftSarah clearly suffers from verbal diarrhoea droming on and on about paint and cheap tat.While the live in cleaner Christine dromes on and on about his delivery van.Do eleven year old viewers really want to listen to this pair ?
Seacroft thinks she's superior than most when most normal people can see she is lazy ,unkempt and mother in name only,not maternal and sits on her arse most of the time only moving to visit cheap stores

I don't get the appeal of them one bit

Last edited:
  • Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
Why did she describe an iced split like nobody else would know what one was!? Also you cannot make an iced split with a bloody hot dog bun they are made with brioche

• Haha