Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I don’t think I can watch the creepy one and the mrs on holiday with all that’s going on in Ukraine.
Innocent children killed today.
I will stop watching them for now as they seem untouchable and oblivious to what is going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
If you're not skint then Seacroft & Christine take your chuldrun to get their feet measured and buy them some good quality shoes and decent clothes and get them to wash but then with you pair as role models they have very little hope

• Heart
Reactions: 37

djcraw15

There is a weird thing that happens to Sarah and Chris when they are “away on holiday”…
1) They take the kids out for a walk
2) They take the kids swimming.
Both these activities are very rarely done when they are at home.
What’s that about?! I don’t get it? Surely they can’t be THAT lazy that because the forest is literally outside their front door they think “let’s take Jace and Mila for a walk”. I’ve never heard Sarah say that….ever. Some days poor Jace does not step a foot outside at home. The swimming, maybe they don’t know that leisure centres are one of children’s favourite places😀 I mean, I’m not the biggest fan of the horrible changing rooms etc in public leisure centres but hey, the kids love it as an activity!
The final thing that bugs me SO much, the girls with their long hair in the pool, so dangerous and so unhygienic! 😬 Tie it back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Basic

VIP Member
Please tell me they have put fluffy socks on Mila under that sad excuse for a warm blanket! I live in a very hot place that doesn't have cold winters but even I put socks and sheepskin booties on my baby outdoors. Her little toes will freeze if she's got nothing warm on them under there. I know the cast makes it really difficult but she needs layers. It must be cold because Sarah has that massive coat on. PUT A HAT ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!

People own those cabins and live there full-time so we'll stand outside and talk about it in our shrill voices and film them too. These people have no common decency.

What the hell. Please tell me they did not let Jace go swimming during their 'secret' holiday after he came out of hospital with cellulitis. If he was bouncing off the walls, take him out for walks locally, play with him in the back garden but don't take him away from the comforts of home. It beggars belief.

They just don't understand that daily vlogging isn't just filming all the mundane crap you do, it's being creative and influential and making fun vlogs. They have got to be some of the most boring people I've ever come across. I know, I'm going to do fuck all all day and film it and put in on the internet for anyone to view how pathetic my life is. Oh dear.

• Heart

JaeXYZ

The holiday never really got started, did it? Two trips to the swimming pool, a dog walk, a takeaway, couple of goes in a hot tub much like the one that they have at home... What was the point?

GreaseMop

VIP Member
No daily slop today but instead we had Lazy's disgusting sugar crapfest.

Please, please, please put a warning on screen if Creepy is appearing without a hat, I need to prepare myself for that horror.

Who needs to hear all the tea chat shite again.
Why can't they be individuals? All of them have to drink tea and watch 'movies' and like going in hot tubs and pools and eat a diet of slop and sugar. Just because you have to be together 24/7 doesn't mean you can't like/do different things sometimes.

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
So Jace was climbing the walls in the big house they have so they go to a small cabin? Surely even they can see how stupid that sounds!
Surely anyone else would just take him on a walk, play in the garden and then he is still able to get rest at home! Not go away for a few days straight after being in hospital.

Anyone being in hospital just wants to go home and be in their own bed.

Mrs Mac.

There was an article about homeschooling on the news - the homeschooling mother said “ parents have got to realise homeschooling is not just putting a book in front of your children and letting them get on with it. “
I was waiting for her to confirm she was a tattler by mentioning schooling in bedrooms.
I still can’t believe those poor Ingham children are allowed to be schooled by a woman who barely knows her way around the English language.

• Sad
  • Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Sarahs cooking. If I put it on 7 hours we will be eating at midnight, so I will put it on high then it will be about 5 hours. Yes much better to eat dinner at 10 than midnight...

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
Everytime I see them all eat out the same bowls all I can think of is them coming down with dysentery off Esme’s hands 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
That broke my heart. She’s going to be 10. It’s a celebration in my house! Why can’t they make her feel special and loved just once?? Poor poor kid.
Thier are 3 big birthdays in that house this year, 10, 13 and 1. Given the effort they put in to isabelles 16th 😬 indont hold any hope for the rest

• Haha
  • Sad

Kstep

VIP Member
I seriously don't get it They have a baby in a cast with no car seat one who's meant to be doing gcses yet they woul all rather cram in a holiday home an hour away? The girls have lost everything and what for? What they do is not travel or holiday they don't explore they just sit in playing roblox or reading sometimes will go to a basic pool but that's it only time they go for a walk is when creepy needs drone footage they don't even eat out or visit free sites It's all bizzare and what do they say to the girls? And I hate they make them lie for example the fake friends and sleepovers you know they made the 2 crazy ifam walk past the camera last week so looks like do have them and then the dancing nothing about that added up from different days to length of the class then wasn't starting till after the half term ( so starting this week) then week later both went on same day to week after being home from over a 2hour class at 4:30? So it's for kids who don't go school? And sorry they are the best? All you see us them jumping around to tic tok trends that's not dance and it's sad they make the girls go along with it They are all suffering especially poor isla she never knows how to behave or what to say and clearly is picking up on things Sorry rant over 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Why did she describe an iced split like nobody else would know what one was!? Also you cannot make an iced split with a bloody hot dog bun they are made with brioche
They're thick though,she's built like a shit brioche house 😂

New double act idea Lazy and 'Trina = Beefy & Teethy

Last edited:
  • Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
How can a girl of 16 not know what a shortlist is ? She looked absolutely baffled by it and why do they constantly tease her about a cat how was going and seeing nana’s cat a surprise for Issy more like rubbing her nose in it
Esme drives me insane with the stupid power arm crap, Isla is like a 5 year old and Jace’s hair just never sees a brush, I’d be absolutely ashamed if they were my children.
When ever she takes nana shopping she always makes sure she goes toy shops so no doubt robbing an elderly lady of her pension absolutely disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’d be questioning why Chris is so insistent on running off quite so much if I was sarah. Creeping around in the dead of night and won’t go anywhere without a kid as back up

• Heart