Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Creepy looks so much like Hello Steve yet quite like Zelda too
He’s one hundred percent a Steve lookalike. No neck, ginger hair, weird slanty eyes. Hit every ugly branch on the way down Chris didn’t he

Jace looks a lot like Zelda from that pic. Maybe it's just that they have the same hair style.

Chris is a lot like Steve, except for the hair. I guess the black hair must come from a distant relative somewhere.

I'm quite intrigued to know what Dave looks like nowadays, whether he has aged as badly as Chris.
I googled Dave DeLonge but nothing …

I can’t take credit for this google image though…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe
No way can it be Issy. She is not massively overweight. Surely it’s Sarah they mean.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Why does the lazy one think we would like a cooking demonstration so we can recreate our own brown cheesy slop at home!

• Haha

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I imagine it will be all too obvious to the consultant if she hasn't been treated in the correct way.
I was just about to ask that … I assume the hospital staff will be able to tell if the cast is working or if their instructions have/haven’t been followed? Poor baby, I hope this is resolved for her in the quickest time possible not least because her stupid parents aren’t really caring for her properly. She always looks like an afterthought stuck on the floor or in an uncomfortable position

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I have a Mega super special surprise OMG pow exciting event to get ready for... walking the kids to school! It's shocking but apparently you are allowed to walk in your local area and don't have to go on holiday to do this?! It's raining but have been told that it's ok to go outside in any weather and you don't actually need to hide away in the house for weeks at a time?

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
There are people walking around in the background in their swimwear that have absolutely not consented to being filmed or broadcast

• Angry
  • Wow

BSBuster

Chatty Member
On several of her Inst posts she has mentioned gifts shes bought ready for Mila and Jace, in the thread earlier someone's posted family birthdays and Islas is before yet she's never mentioned her she couldn't make it more obvious who is least favoured vile and unforgivable behaviour Sarah you should be ashamed.

• Sad
  • Angry

lollieloo

VIP Member
Lazys story on Instagram just now and those kids look filthy.
Ezme hair so greasy, Isla and Isobel look generally grubby and poor jace looks like he’s never had a wash or a hair brush!
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
There’s no homeschooling going on, no 10 yr old can be doing it alone all the time, you need to guide them
There's no homeschooling going on because neither one of the things that call themselves parents are functionally literate.

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
The way he “pranked” the girls at the end was so inappropriate. Did anyone else notice all the open Easter eggs on the shelves?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

mummymouse82

So they took Jace on the not so secret holiday as soon as they left hospital, not only that they took him swimming, it beggars belief.
It just goes to show how easy it is for them to lie cos Sarah said tbsp took a few days off cos they hadn’t had any sleep for a while and needed to catch up on it and how jaces eyes were totally better but that wasn’t even true … he’s eye was still red and he still needed eye drops in multiple times a day so the very worst thing he could of done is go swimming … not just for him but it would of contaminated the pool cos he had infection in his eye. It’s so irresponsible and selfish.

We all knew they went away it was just obvious but they hid it and we had no proof but most they’ve admitted it … they also admitted they didn’t even tell family …. No cos they know full well they would of got backlash from them too telling them how irresponsible and selfish they are

Explains why they were so quick to leave hospital, didnt the docs want to keep him in one more day
Yes they did but they insisted he will be ok to go home. I’m sorry but if the drs advices my child to stay in another night I wouldn’t argue it … they know best

• Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
About that photo....

It's wonderful that they're privileged and set for life yet still manage to suppress any airs and graces in order to stay accessible and relatable to their fans.

I imagine that they went as far as to deliberately plant that scrap of toilet roll on the floor, just in shot, simply to paint a picture of hectic, everyday, 'warts and all' family life.

Isabelle's trousers might well be flapping in the breeze like they're trying to communicate with the outside world but if they could talk they'd say that she's just keeping it real, foos.
The communal bog roll was on the coffee table earlier on. Chances are they are still shitting in the woods pervavan style.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 100517.png

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
Look at poor esmes little toes in the second one! Yet they still buy her cheap shoes and she doesn’t know what size she is.

Quick google would suggest those toes need looking at before they cause her any further damage. Does sarah not even look at her children to see this?

Poor little Jace on an older one too. You aren’t telling me that pretending the are sizes to small isn’t causing that? Yes things can grow twisted etc but surely if that’s the case you’d get them proper shoes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad