Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
So it was Nana Jean Sarah was bragging to that was overheard 😂 Jesus, imagine being that desperate to brag that you have to do it to your own granny 😂 Funny how they all go mad and none of the kids mention the prices of things when old pension book is buying 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

kizzy

VIP Member
Quick question
My son is having his braces off next week….does this mean his teeth have been renovated?
I know you've asked this in a jokey way but what it means is that your son is lucky that you as a loving parent have seen to his dental needs, something that is sadly lacking for the Ingham children who already have very obvious dental problems.

• Heart

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I was trying to be delicate (we know Sarah reads here, but in case the girls read here too) I feel for Isla she was saying that her wellies were a bit "baggy" on the vlog. So she must notice the attention being small gets.
i honestly feel for isla the most out of all the children, things shes picked up on that i also think shes picked up on the lack of money in the house because she kept mentioning something being expensive or checking prices of things..... i think shes the one thats suffered the most out of all the homeschooling, shes the most intelectual out of them all, shes the only one who doesnt seem to have a 'friend' out of the older girls, she doesnt get the subjects such as pe/exercise which contribute towards her now. i can understand why shes craving attention her own mother rolls her eyes at her and ignores her.

• Sad
  • Heart

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I wonder what the residents of Beltoft think of the feral family in the village,cars ,caravans,junk ,cardboard all over the grounds of Rosabelle Manor and a strange creature in a beanie ,his gobshite sisterwife and their loud feral chuldrun

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
This is SO accurate, the educational delusions drive me nuts!!
It’s not just Isabelle. All the children’s education is now hanging in the balance; often the eldest sets a precedence in a family.
Even when she’s teaching Jace, it’s so one sided. No mark making, never practicing his name, no phonics, no art, no PE, no science, no basic maths (other than looking at numbers) Now, I know he’s only 2, almost 3….but think how much pre schoolers do in nursery’s and really he is not getting anything near what he needs. The sad part is that Sarah thinks she is a “home educator”, she even talks as if she’s an expert! ☹
Also, poor invisible Isla, she was such a clever little thing…god only knows where they will all end up educationally 😢
I am convinced she is sabotaging her children's futures deliberately by:

1. Limiting their education, and I'm not just referring to home education. It's almost as if Lazy wants to keep her older children as uneducated as her. I'm sorry, but you don't shift their whole education off on an unqualified tutor once a week and hope for the best. Forcing her poor teenage daughter to post some of her work or talking about her tutor sessions (one predicted grade 8 on a single paragraph doesn't mean anything) on social media to prove the haters wrong is just awful. She comes across as illiterate and are being brainwashed to believe that she has a career on IG or YouTube.

Poor Isla, the only one who actually enjoys learning in a conventional way is left in her room to work off Oak National Academy and BBC bitesize. How boring and sad. It breaks my heart. I wish I could get that child on a couple of zoom lessons and reignite her passion for learning, but I would never work for those parents, even if I was paid in gold bricks.

2. Hygiene. Not much hope there as the parents are not an example. How mortifying to mention your children's poor hygiene on YouTube for public consumption, cackle about Esme's hygiene issues, but letting your own nether regions have a good airing in a hotel pool on camera. It's freaking gross!

3. Nutrition: Let's keep everyone as unhealthy as possible with a fully stocked snack cupboard, toast and biscoff, even for the baby. The children look anemic, the whole lot look pasty, chunky (except Esme and Jace), out of breath and dehydrated. Baby led weaning is fine, but surely that doesn't mean you can substitute her diet with the shit you've been feeding her? Isn't this the time to ensure her little body gets all the nutrients it deserves?
Apalling table manners too, grabby and grubby, the lot of them.

This sounds harsh but Lazy, who is obsessed with size, wants to keep her children as unhealthy and unfit as her and her husband, as dirty as them and as feral and uneducated as possible.

• Sad
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I’d be questioning why Chris is so insistent on running off quite so much if I was sarah. Creeping around in the dead of night and won’t go anywhere without a kid as back up
He is clearly scared to be on his own anywhere when it is busy, and the chances of him being recognised are higher.

Running from something for sure. He doesn't like being in the house when workmen are around either.

Just to clarify for the Minghams when they read this thread.
Not recognised because you are YouTube famous Creepy. But famous for being a n and predator.

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
I doubt a very lot that the minghams clean a holiday let after they leave, remember that Easter holiday cottage where they took the joovets off the bed and rolled down a hill with them 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Blah blah

Bloody hell, Jaces knees were almost under his chin in that car seat, it must be so uncomfortable on long trips. He's way too big for it now, poor child, but seeing him in that highchair and cot is just as bad at 3 years old.. Sarah let him grow up you selfish cow!
Their blatant lack of care for their chuldruns safety is appalling, god forbid anything happens to them in that car with no safe seating. They have NO intention of buying a new seat for Mila, its quite obvious by now ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My god they need to start taking education seriously. Especially Esme. Her always saying ‘I hearded’ is bad enough but tonight when she was showing Sarah the resin she said ‘I doed this’ 😞
When they first started vlogging Esme had an actual tutor as well as school and they always talked about how Esme was behind, struggled in school, Sarah usually stopped just short of calling the poor girl stupid.
All that in school and we’re supposed to believe that she’s now thriving on some worksheets and a chat with a uni graduate once every few weeks?
You can see she’s not. If they keep her out of education much longer the poor girl will end up functionally illiterate as an adult.
Notice there’s been no more talk of her possibly being dyslexic. They’d have had plenty of time to go about it but they just don’t give a shit 😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
Of course Skeggy is on Creepy's bucket list.....that favoured destination of all of the best set-for-life travel vloggers. 🤭
Speak for yourself. I for one am still very much inspired by the Inghams van life adventures. So much so that I still have my eye on a cheeky little pitch on my local Arnold Clark forecourt 😂😂 The kids can dig in the dirt by the side of the road. Whilst I brush up on my Doric by ordering chips (in Spanish of course) at the local burger van 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ronnie2New

I see Sarah’s obsession of having tiny children is rubbing off on Esmé. Those dungarees and jeans did not fit her properly. They were pulled up her foo and half way up her leg.

• Haha
  • Sad

Soozy2k18

Jace is 'dinky dot' but can stand in the deepest part of the hot tub and hes still a good bit above the water 😂

Also this is a message for Big Sarah see all the warm sleepsuits you keep showing us get them all in a box and get them sent over for Ukrainian refugee children who need them desperately. You keep bragging you got lots of new stock so get them shipped asap.

Oh and we will need to see u actually pack them , address the box and physically see u hand it over for transit 🙏🇺🇦

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
A SURPRISE FOR ISABELLE..

Lazy starts the vlog with Esme. She's initially filming on her phone because the memory card from the camera snapped. Creepy finds another memory card. Esme doesn't like Lazy filming on her phone because the filter makes her look like wax. Lazy hates taking photos on her Samsung phone. It's a epic day for Isabelle. They're off to Nannar's but Esme isn't going because she wants to help Creepy with the van and doesn't like shopping. Lazy hasn't seen Nannar in ages and she has a surprise for Isabelle. Everyone ,except Esme and Creepy, is going. Lazy hopes Nannar wants to go to Crown Point because she always likes to go to the White Rose; Lazy moans it's the same shops over and over and over again. No one needs clothes and Nannar never buys any for herself, she just likes walking around the shops. Lazy wants to get a toy for Mila.

Esme talks about her hatred of shopping and being in the car. She's been making things for Jace with resin including the letter J in some cube thing and a blue circular resin with glittery stars sprinkled on top.

Lazy says hello to a cat called Coco and says Isabelle will love giving her snuggles. Poor Coco looks like she wants Lazy to shut the hell up and stop using her pathetic baby voice.

Lazy is now at Crown Point, Smyths Toys specifically. She tells Mila to say hello to us but she doesn't. It's a nice day but cold. She wants a learning toy for Mila - something like a ball popper. Inside Isla looks at LOL Dolls, thinking about what she wants for her birthday. Jace screeches about the In The Night Garden toys and Lazy tells us she ordered Dipsy the Teletubby for Mila last night. Jace screeches in the background as Isabelle waves Laa-Laa the Teletubby in front of Mila's face. This entire section of Smyths is Isabelle's entire childhood. Precious memories of being babysat by Cbeebies probably.

Isabelle and Isla head off back to the LOLs. Isabelle remembers coming to the shop when she was little, seeing the pink aisle and freaking out. Isla points out more toys that she likes and Isabelle pays more attention than Lazy did. She asks Isla if she had a Barbie phase but she says she didn't, although Esme did.

Lazy hasn't found what she wanted for Mila. She wants something she can sit at and play with. Mila is chewing on Po the Teletubby. How lovely for the shop assistant who now has to scan the baby dribble covered toy. Lazy cackles about some of the toys and a campervan toy. They're now at the book section and Isabelle is excited about all the children's books. Jace wants the poo book but then he says it's "ah-gusting" so he says he wants the Snail and the Whale. Lazy ignores him and suggests The Smeds and The Smoos.

They're now in Asda, having been to TKMaxx, Subway for lunch and the massive Home Baaaargains. Isla got a Haribo Roulette in Home Bargains. Isabelle wants to look at the books in Asda. Lazy likes the look of One Step Too Far. She finds a toy similar to what she was looking for for Mila but not quite right so she might make her own with a shoebox and ballpool balls. Isabelle picks up six books for the shortlist. Isabelle has never heard the word 'shortlist'. Lazy tells her it's 2 for £8 but Isla says it's 2 for £7.

Esme says she can't breathe because she was going crazy running around the garden. She's making soup in a pan for lunch.

Shopping is finished and they're back at Nannar's. Lazy tells Isabelle there's a surprise in Nannar's house. Footage of the kids playing with Coco. Jace hits his head on the camera. Nannar tells Jace the rescue place or whatever called the cat Coco and he should call her Coco too. She tells Jace Coco wont bite him. Jace hits his head on her camera again. Isabelle wants to adopt a cat.

Isabelle says she has an amazing sister because she felt unmotivated to clean her room. They were saying how all their days had been and Esme told Isabelle she'd cleaned her room; she's cleaned the desk and tidied her bed. The cat thing is a "big history in my life". Isabelle needs a cat. He (actually a she according to Lazy and Nannar earlier) was rolling on the floor and batting Isabelle's hands. She really needs a cat. Today has been amazing and she really needs a cat.

Time for a haul. Isabelle got two books; the Spanish Love Deception (which she's seen on TikTok and read a bit on Google) and the Midnight Library. She got clothes from Home Bargains, a £14 loungewear set. She got more clothes from TKMaxx. She tries all the clothes on. Then she gives an update on her ears, which are doing well. The right one has been a little itchy. She needs suggestions of where to have a piercing next.

Esme has accepted a hug from Isabelle and said she liked it. The moment Isabelle asked for it to be filmed, Esme changed her mind and said she didn't like it. Lazy says Mila loves her new Po Teletubby. Mila is excited when she sees it. Lazy has ordered Tinky Winky on Amazon.

Jace and Isla have been playing with a doctors set from Smyths Toys. Lazy asks Babe if the stethoscope is a stethoscope. Isla says the stethoscope works and you can hear a heartbeat. Esme asks if you have a pulse on your wrist, Lazy says yes, Esme asks if you can hear it with a stethoscope but Lazy says not with a stethoscope. They got Jace an emergency vehicle set and got one from the back in the hope the batteries would work Unfortunately the batteries have either run out or it's toy with no batteries in so Creepy is unscrewing it and putting batteries in. Isla is now playing doctors, wearing the hairnet and mask, and pretending to give Jace medicine.

Lazy got Mila a toy ball and a playmat for her bedroom. She waves the ball at Mila. Isla says her shift as a doctor is over. And so is her shift as a cash cow.

End of vlog.

Screenshot 2022-03-06 194153.png
Screenshot 2022-03-06 194618.png
Screenshot 2022-03-06 195117.png
Screenshot 2022-03-06 195641.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Raw

VIP Member
Sarah, think of other users in those spa pools. TIE YOUR HAIR UP!

• Sick
  • Heart