Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
Years ago mum used to shove baked beans in loads of stuff as a way to bulk the dinner out
Mine too. It's classic, old-school, thrifty cooking. (ie not for set-for-lifers)

Is Lazy getting her cooking inspiration from the Radfords?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Did they actually go on a secret holiday tho? Or are they doing it for a reaction? Remember if it wasn’t blogged it didn’t happen!!! Xx

piggymummy01

If Sarah is pregnant again , that baby will need a hip scan..regardless of whether the newborn checks shows no problem.

nattis

VIP Member
Think if I was related to those spongers I'd bugger off without telling them wouldn't you ?
absolutely. But if I remember correctly. She had told them she was going to a funeral that she did not return from. Had instead gone home with some family she had not had contact with in years according to Lazy

Raw

VIP Member
Again showing off their ‘wealth’ Those dozy dinkum dolls are £35 each 😳

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
So did Mealticket say dada before mama. I highly doubt it was a proper dada to Chris but avbaby da da mumble.
but when Chris talks about it you hear Sara say something like Meela I am so and it is interrupted by them saying she have said mama so many times lately. I think Sara was about to say she was mad she said dada first

TangerineTango

She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace
I find it very hard to believe that she takes Jace shopping and he chooses the clothes himself. She probably just wants the match colours ..the pinky browns and beige.

We'll have a shopping trip to Primarknext when Jace chooses his own pink clothes now

Reactions: 12

yazoo21

VIP Member
I was just looking at that ! BUT even worse is Sarah’s most recent family pic on her Instagram ! WTAF ? Jace looks like a tiny hobo 😩 Izzy looks like a squatter and the other 2 girls look like waifs even mila looks grubby 😞 WTF is wrong with them ? When they first started vlogging those girls where spotless. Their small rented house was cosy and mostly tidy ! Sarah was slim and pretty and even creepy was thin and working in a real job ! YT has turned them into a bunch of fat self entitled , money hungry , selfish , spiteful scruffy greaseballs ! 🙄

OH ! And creepys story :
HIS WORLD ! Exactly what he dreams of ! His world EVERYONE minus Sarah ! If he could get rid of her but keep the rest he would and we all know it ! 😏
Unfortunately they got money and got greedy but nothing lasts forever

JaeXYZ

The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
Creepy does show Prinny's scratch in yesterday's vlog. It's about a centimetre right above her eye and he has to sort of pull her fur/eyelid back so you can see it. She clearly wasn't attacked by anything (except maybe a stick that she ran into) but it's too small and too near her eye to be visible on that photo.

Whotsup

I bet the park don’t care who they are as long as they pay for the booking - of course they may have gifted it to them
as the Ifam would be falling over themselves to stay in there cabin