Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greykitty2020

Late vlog but able to promote her tat on insta - how do the IFAM (🤢) not see right through this half hearted attempt at daily vlogging

Reactions: 12

Kate1970

VIP Member
The picture on Instagram of all the kids and the dog, Esme only has one sock on so that was taken early on the Friday as she accidentally packed all but one sock... Thursday night was Prinny's alleged attack and there's absolutely no injury on her eye.
Jeezo eh! Imagine even posting that photo, with Esme only wearing one sock 😏😏

• Wow
  • Haha

Madam_bonbon

As the blanket, wearable thing is classed as a baby garmet, do you think it's label correctly as stated by the UK laws when it comes to baby garmets?
As well as this is a complete rip off of tuppence and crumble. We have one of their star shaped blankets they have been around for years.

Raw

VIP Member
I know it’s very much how long is a piece of string but……. On average they are having about 50k views a day on new vlogs - so how much does that amount to money wise?
They also get money from each of their umpteen old vlogs, when any get a viewing 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Raw

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #220 Sarah learningishes how to listen to a pulse

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Esme doubly annoying in tonight’s vlog.wow she managed to open a tin of soup and butter 2 slices of bread
I know she's only a child but she irritates me and poor girl looks so much like the sperm donor that lives with her "mother"

yazoo21

VIP Member
You know someone is on there case when suddenly she does a insta story of every child doing an activity🤣🤦‍♀️ does she forget they vlog everything? 🤣🤣 too little too late a few insta stories will not get people off her back Finally hope the kids will get the help they need
The kids look a mess and greasy ☹☹

• Sad

lollie75

Chatty Member
Isla really got a doctor set to play with? My 5 year old will still sometimes play with hers, my 9 year old wouldn't. I can't imagine many 10 year olds are choosing that kind of thing to buy. Most have them as toddlers.

When she's talking about looking for toys for Mila, how have they not got things appropriate for her age from when they had Jace? Its a small age gap, why do they get rid of everything to then buy new again soon after. If they just looked in the garage they'd find some.
They probably need to be pink for her pretty dinky girl

BuddyBird

And this makes me so sad! She only has her ifam 😔 She is always showing edit after edit of herself, so sad isn’t it?
View attachment 1101608
What’s with the tongue

Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!
What?? They didn’t go home when Jace was discharged?? Where was this said? Vile parents

YES! Don’t give them a view.

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I would count Izzys birthday as a sort of special one too because shell be old enough to drive.

Reactions: 11

Charmball

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
WE HAVE A SECRET..
View attachment 1100338
YouTube
Oh because nobody worked that out 🤣 The urgency they wanted Jace out of that hospital made it blindingly obvious they wanted to pick up on the cabin that couldn’t be refunded.

Year 11's round here are sitting mock exams this week! Izzy is on another pointless holiday 😡
Yep. My daughter is doing her mocks now. Hers started yesterday and run through until March 25th.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11