Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debz84

Why do they always forget to put a bib on Mila? Surely that’s just common sense? Oh, they’re common alright, but have no sense!
Totally agree, plus you could clearly see strawberry stains all over the sofa that isn’t theirs, they just have a lack of respect for everything.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

BuddyBird

That broke my heart. She’s going to be 10. It’s a celebration in my house! Why can’t they make her feel special and loved just once?? Poor poor kid.
Did you hear in the vlog not last night the night before when Lazy was talking about buying Milas birthday presents, Isla (offscreen) says "but it's my birthday before Milas" poor girl already knows she doesn't matter and this was just another kick in the head for her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Firstly, they’ve drawn on blood on to the dog for the thumbnail pic. Gross
Secondly, the way Esme is holding the baby is not gonna help her recovery surely
She was bouncing her about held like that as well. Be intresring to hear whats said at her next oppointment, if this cast hasnt worked they only have themseleves to blame.

• Sad
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It's been said before that the shy nervy girl people see on screen is the total opposite of how she is when no cameras are around ,very very much her gobby mother's daughter
I agree with this. You see this side every time they do an assumptions video and she’s chirping up in the background being passive aggressive and snappy

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe

• Wow

Mrs Mac.

My friend just got a puppy. Oh what a dinky dot I said.
What do you want for lunch asked Mr Mac. I fancy a juicy sandwich I replied.
Our neighbour got a new ride on mower. Look at him living his best life I said.
This morning I declared we should just have a chill day.
I told one of our dogs she was a Clevvverrrr giiiirlllll.
I’m craving pasta in a cheesy sauce for dinner.
I’m not going to lie guys, I’m going to sit in the hot tub soon but I won’t be pissing in it!

• Haha

Jem1975

Lazys story on Instagram just now and those kids look filthy.
Ezme hair so greasy, Isla and Isobel look generally grubby and poor jace looks like he’s never had a wash or a hair brush!

• Sad
  • Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Isabelle’s insta - “Something extremly exciting happened yesterday”

Hmmm. I wonder what that could be?
She stepped foot outside?

Also, in yesterdays vlog why was Esme saying she’d used her money to buy Isabelle some shampoo and socks. The parents should be providing those BASICS?!

It’s a disgrace, when twatman renovated the van costing thousands last year to then rip it out and do again? And sarah has a shopping addiction for tat. I know she justifies it with it only costing £5 or £10 but it adds up to thousands, she’s constantly got a car full

All the clothes they liked in next but weren’t allowed too

• Heart

OliviaPope

So the few days off camera were nothing to do with jace and his recovery then!
Of course not!! It was all a big secret due to fact the Range Rover didn’t have an MOT and they didn’t want a repeat of what happened in Scotland sitting in a bush!

• Angry
  • Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
The only reason they keep going away is so they can put in vlog content. its so obvious they are struggling to vlog daily things - on their way out and they are trying to save themselves and give themselves more time - past that now though downhill from now on
The channel is definitely done. No idea why the 'set for lifers' don't do themselves and more importantly their children a favour and cut down to vlogging a couple of times a week. Is the £100 a vlog they make really worth it when they own multiple businesses and could retire now if they wanted to? 🤥🤥

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Sarah knows that once the girls grow up and either move out or say they no longer want to be filmed (which if they mixed with other kids and realised that is not normal they might do) her and Chris are royally fucked. Neither are employable and neither would get a job as they think it’s beneath them now.

It’s in Sarah and Chris best interested that the girls don’t live a normal life or go to college, learn to drive, go away to uni etc

In my opinion anyway

• Sad
  • Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Not watching but from what I can work out they are just gagging for "haters" to watch because that is where there views come from. Best way to troll them is don't bother !

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Did they actually go on a secret holiday tho? Or are they doing it for a reaction? Remember if it wasn’t blogged it didn’t happen!!! Xx
What's actually more likely though? That they took their poor little sick child home after his hospital stay and looked after him, or they immediately bundled him away to an unfamiliar holiday chalet for purely selfish reasons? My money's on them being their usual selfish tw@s

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
In Sarah’s latest Instagram post has Jace got a French plait in his hair and wearing pink clothes?!
She’s trying to crack on she’s gender neutral and also stir things up

Sarah no one cares about Jaces hair 🙄

Just try and actually ‘ mother’ your other children who look uncared for

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Isn't Creepy long overdue a haircut? Wasn't the last time he had one just before Mila's photoshoot? Before that he spent ages pretending he couldn't get an appointment. He may of course have hacked at his luscious locks with the bacon scissors since then.

They know the even the icult wouldn't be stupid enough to try and defend them going on 'holiday' after Jace had been in hospital.
And now they’ve taken Mila on a one hour car ride they didn’t have to do, using their ‘exemption’ certificate not giving a shit about her safety

• Sad
  • Angry