Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
The creepy one says there will be a big telly and an Xbox in the pervavan
How many vanlifers do this.
They are the most boring No talented family ever.
Nothing endearing about them (apart from sweet baby Mila

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sally1993

Chatty Member
After all that he didn’t go to the funeral? Hopefully it was because he was asked not to. We knew he was a disgrace but that proves it.

Any sign of donating the Adsense from it to charity chris and sarah?
He couldn’t have faced going to the funeral because everyone would stare at him and people might even confront him about the video he made about his ‘friend’s’ death. Remember that comment on the Facebook remembering page? Creepy had already been named and shamed for profiting off the death. Creepy didn’t have the balls to go to the funeral.

• Wow
  • Heart
i honestly feel for isla the most out of all the children, things shes picked up on that i also think shes picked up on the lack of money in the house because she kept mentioning something being expensive or checking prices of things.....
I don’t think it’s that she knows money is tight. I think it’s that Sarah for years has been banging on about the price of things. This is a bargain, this isn’t a bargain etc. I see Isla’s obsession with pointing out the price and only going for cheap things as her being absolutely desperate for Sarah’s approval. Trying to say what Sarah wants her to say. God know she doesn’t hide her disdain for the poor girl and it’s probably unbearable. All she wants is a ‘well spotted, Isla’ or a bit of praise :(

• Sad

JaeXYZ

Why are they so excited about the hot tub when they have one?!
This one hasn't been pissed in by Creepy... yet.

Same with the luxury cabin. They live in a £700k house. They've spent a million vlogs 'renovating' the place. They've gone somewhere smaller and less blingy where they have to share a TV and sofas.

Maisie842

VIP Member
I imagine that Chris was either not very welcome at his funeral, or that he, being the egotistical person that he is, would be worried about attending after his disgraceful video about his friend’s death, and being called out on it when in reality no one could care less and are only there to say their goodbyes to a loved one.

It’s no coincidence that they’ve gone on holiday when they have. It’s all the stupid little boy knows…running away from reality.

• Wow
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Of course Skeggy is on Creepy's bucket list.....that favoured destination of all of the best set-for-life travel vloggers. 🤭

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
The cat thing is a "big history in my life". Isabelle needs a cat. He (actually a she according to Lazy and Nannar earlier) was rolling on the floor and batting Isabelle's hands. She really needs a cat. Today has been amazing and she really needs a cat.

Time for a haul. Isabelle got two books; the Spanish Love Deception (which she's seen on TikTok and read a bit on Google) and the Midnight Library. She got clothes from Home Bargains, a £14 loungewear set. She got more clothes from TKMaxx. She tries all the clothes on. Then she gives an update on her ears, which are doing well. The right one has been a little itchy. She needs suggestions of where to have a piercing next.
Meanwhile back in the real world, almost all of her peers are studying for their GCSEs. The poor girl stands no chance outside of the Ingham Cult.

• Sad

JaeXYZ

"So we just wanted to pay massive thanks to all of you that have stuck by us all these years." 😂 Most of the super fans from their heyday will be mid/late teens now and denying that they were even there.

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
She also has no problems navigating and chasing kids around a massive toy shop 🙄 Nana sound like she’s smoked 40 Benson and Hedges a day since she was 10 😂

I've always felt that the 'Nannar doesn't want to be shown on screen' is bullshit and Nannar is not shown for the very same reason Katrina's family, in particular her partner and boys, are not shown 🥴

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Remember Lazy is controlling and micro manages every single aspect of the childrens lives,she rarely lets them choose anything in shops,she chooses most items,even when it's their bedrooms she's the one choosing everything .Christine clearly has issues but it's Big Sarah who is the controller of everything

• Sad

Morris1107

Chatty Member
Re: the kids clothing did anyone else get the impression when they were trying on the frilly collar tops both girls disliked them, but to appease their mother they claim they do but would look better with... Insert whatever. It's like they try to gain her approval constantly.

• Sad

caw654

The smell that must be coming off Mila is making me heave. And that's not her fault.

I know that it's not possible for them to bath her but with their lack of hygiene practice, I dont believe that they're even giving her a wipe down on the areas that they can get to. I imagine she has dried milk built up in the folds of her neck and bits of biscoff toast and strawberry down her cast.

I'd be mortified taking my baby to the hospital with a cast as dirty as hers when she's not mobile.

Poor Mila!
The state of her, and the cast, will speak volumes to the nurses and consultant - they will know how normal parents look after their child in this situation, and they will see how Mila has been cared for. Enough said.

• Sick
  • Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned but someone spotted the Inghams in the wild today and put it in the comments elsewhere -

Crown Point Retail Park, Leeds, in Subway:
Sarah, Izzy, Isla, Jace, the baby and are sitting behind us. Sarah is showing the person they are with interiors on an Ipad. 'And we're getting this and we're getting that' in a loud voice. Izzy is looking after the kids. I'm sorry. Izzy is massively overweight.

Don't know who they were with. Jane? Maybe
No way is Izzy overweight. The clips of her from the spa show that. Maybe shes wearing her baggy stuff which never helps.

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Creepy looks so much like Hello Steve yet quite like Zelda too
Jace looks a lot like Zelda from that pic. Maybe it's just that they have the same hair style.

Chris is a lot like Steve, except for the hair. I guess the black hair must come from a distant relative somewhere.

I'm quite intrigued to know what Dave looks like nowadays, whether he has aged as badly as Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ms Shenanigans

Why does whatever she cooks (and I use that term extremely loosely) always look the same colour?! Bleugh! And why does everything just have to be lobbed in all together? It's revolting!
It's because she doesnt fry the veg or meat off first. Just because a slow cooker cooks the food doesn't mean it doesn't need preparing first. She's so thick and lazy it's a shame!!

Web30

VIP Member
More pasta and cheese with the weird slow cooker stuff. What even was that

• Sick
  • Haha

Kstep

VIP Member
They didn't vlog it as even they knew how bad it was This is likely why they picked him up in the van as girls were already packed up ready to go! This also means they whole jaces is home set up staged (althou we knew it was) days later confusing the poor boy and also that means the footage when he was taking his meds which were already nearly all gone which they said were days they didn't vlog actually when they got back and were vlogging again and you can clearly see how bad his eye still was! Most likely due to the calorine! Can't believe they left hospital early for it!! Seriously they have gone to far now They are sick in the head!

• Angry
  • Heart