Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I'm sorry BUT nothing quite makes me giggle like motormouth herself defending their 'wealth'

Sarah hun 'money talks, but wealth whispers'

But you do you in 'Rosabelle Manor' and fill it with B&M tat and candles and baskets

While your N O N C E husband fills your driveway with N O N C E vehicle's .

• Haha
Reactions: 32

michanson

Chatty Member
A rare sighting of the lesser spotted beanie-less creep! Either way, he’s slimy and repulsive.
“I’m too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, too busy eating crap..”

• Haha
  • Sick

Smoggy&Proud

I can't believe they went on Holiday on the day of his close friends funeral. How much of a friend must you be

• Wow

JaeXYZ

If they asked twice if everybody had got their swimming costume and Sarah is sure Isla shouted yes but it turns out she hadn't packed her costume... Maybe Isla was lying. She's growing up. Maybe she doesn't want thousands of people to watch videos of her in swimwear. Maybe they should ask.

• Sad

nowest9

Chatty Member
Well done to those not watching their views are nose diving ! 😁
Yep and well done to Chris for helping the views plummet by using a thumbnail of a hurt animal, which is a huge no no if you want to get youtube to push your video.

Soozy2k18

Thank god Isabelle is away for a sleepover at her grandparents house it’s about time (because let’s face it that’s the only place she would be) either that or shes up in her room going along with Big Sarahs lies.

Also Big Sarah mentioned the sizes aged 10 about 100times that Esme was trying on but never once showed or mentioned Islas size.
Guess u need to be dinky for Sarah to mention it. As I’ve said before Esme is the only kid of hers who is petite the rest are all on the big side however much she try’s to convince us by buying big made items in younger sizes 😂

• Haha

mummymouse82

Surely the way Mila is sat is putting pressure on her heels? Which I remember Sarah specifically saying wasnt allowed.
The way they had her sitting on that small soft fabric bag was just dangerous Cos she was properly upright with noting supporting her and securing her. If she reached out for something or even had a twitch that automatically jolted her body she would of fell forward which would of really hurt her if she fell on the floor or hit a table.

It looked like so much pressure was on her heels Sarah said it wasn’t but I can’t see how it wasn’t. That fabric bag was squashing down it’s clear to see. It wasn’t even solid.

• Sad
  • Angry

nattis

VIP Member
So in tonight’s vlog, jace went swimming, and Isla and Esme went swimming. Chris couldn’t go swimming because he stayed with Mila (due to cast). Sarah and Isabelle went to the spa (to get some footage of Isabelle in her bikini no doubt 🤮). Who was in the pool supervising the kids, especially Jace?
Safetyofficer Jace don’t need supervision. He is such a clever boy that he cannot drown

• Haha

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Fuck they really are doing their trips on a shoestring (more like cheesestring) budget. Why go anywhere if they just do the same as they do at home.

Basically their holidays are just cramming themselves into too small rooms while stuffing themselves full of cheese and pasta and watching telly. Yup that's how the set for life bunch live.

And Chris stop creeping outside windows... Weirdo. So inappropriate and weird. Preteen/teens need privacy. A grown man creeping outside girls bedrooms especially with a fucking camera..... How pervy and unsettling.i feel a bit ill and deeply unsettled
I don't get it. They have done exactly what they do at home.
Only flicked through but looked like Lazy was still in her pyjamas after she had apparently been out shopping.
Also Lazy. You can't have it all ways. Treating Ilsa like a 4 year old but then expecting her to pack for herself.

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I hope she isn't pregnant ,the poor child would only be born for view and money ,another cash cow .The children they have aren't washed,fed healthily and don't have friends,education or social lives

• Heart

JaeXYZ

Creepy and his favourite emoji have replied to Linda commenting that they're running out of money. '🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If only you actually knew! 🤣🤡🤡🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱'

It really pushes his buttons when people say they're skint 🤡

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Who on Earth thinks a bread roll filled with jam, cream and sugar is ”lunch“ for a baby, toddler and 3 children? I’ve never seen the like in all my days. Why does she keep calling them “treats”? A treat is something you have once in a while, not once an hour. Those kids are all going to have rotten teeth and diabetes.

Who was looking after Jace in the pool while Sarah and Isabelle were messing around in the other areas? Surely not Esme and Isla? Creepy would have been on the side, he‘d have been no use whatsoever had there been an incident. Why was someone not monitoring them filming other people in their swimwear? I’d be bloody fuming if that was me in that vlog.

I feel like I need to send commiserations to whoever had to clean that cabin after they left. Absolute filthy pigs. Funny how Creepy’s “OCD” hasn’t shown itself all week, isn’t it?
If that greasy creature had filmed me or any of my family in the background and put it on youtube i'd be taking things further ,that Christine needs reporting

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Anyone else see these in the ingham cult group talking about memory Mondays hahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahah
I’m HOWLING with laughter.

I cut the bottom off but she was saying “isn’t this what people do when they need a bit of extra money they WORK more to earn the extra income. That’s all this is” The comments are deleted now so I don’t have it word for word.

like reuploading an old video is hard work that people are going to be experiencing over the coming months. They’re screwed 😂😂
View attachment 1109561View attachment 1109562
If they aren’t doing it for money why is it monetised then? There is a button to switch it off on videos. Why didn’t they donate the death clickbait one to his friends funeral or a mental health charity?

Sarah “we bought a brand new caravan when we were ‘skint’”

Wasn’t the caravan £30,000 POW - the same amount that your business accounts show a bounce back loan for?

I frankly don’t care how much money they have, it won’t change that newspaper article they’ve never had removed. I just hope some of that money has been put away for the kids who deserve it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace
Agree with all this, she never had the girls do anything that wasn't stereotypically girly, from clothes, toys, dance, make up from a young age. Jace is mostly interested in vehicles but she prefers to dress him in rainbows, it isn't his choice. He has sisters so there are dolls etc around anyway so it's natural that he would sometimes play with them but she has to make a point of saying it's ok. Mila can only wear girls clothes to the point where she wasn't happy that some of the special hip dysplasia clothes were too neutral.

I'm all for people playing/wearing whatever they like but when they choose it themselves. I was such a tomboy as a child and I always knew that my mum was disappointed about that because I was the only girl, I got fed up with her asking me why I didn't want to do ballet, why I didn't want wear make up when I got older. Thankfully she never got as far as making me do those things and let me dress how I wanted.

She only makes a point of doing jace's hair sometimes and hasn't the girls for a long time now. Yes they are getting older now but she doesn't even care if they have brushed and washed their hair but will spend time doing jace's.

• Sad

michanson

Chatty Member
This family utterly baffle me. Going a short distance away just to do the same things they do at home! Utterly weird! More cheesy slop, it makes me feel sick, and as for Chris creeping around outside, I couldn’t help thinking of that Radiohead song, Creep; could have been written about him!

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So yet again they have dragged the children to stay somewhere else, taking them away from all their things, their own space, taken Mila in an unsafe car seat, to go somewhere in Lincolnshire? When they live in Lincolnshire?
It's literally one hour away from their house!

• Haha
  • Wow