The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought that Esme has some sensory issues going on. Not that everything they say can be believed but I’ve noticed some similarities with her and my own child who has a sensory processing disorder. She doesn’t like certain clothes, finds them itchy or irritating. Has a fear of sick which might actually be the dirt that it creates and now they say she doesn’t like showering, neither does my son although he still does every other day even though it’s a fight I dread the entire day. As Esme isn’t able to express herself to her parents or explain how she is feeling and they are dumb and uncaring, they probably take it at face value and not question exactly what she is struggling with. Would also explain worry about using the toilet, my son hates going to the toilet because it’s messy and he fears what comes out of his own body never mind other peoples. I’m sure they also mentioned toilet refusal when she was younger and they were worried when Jason seemed constipated. This has also been a massive battle for us.
I have spd as does my daughter and I really don’t see it in esme, she’s dirty because they are and even if they’re not when they are away in the dpd van they have no choice to not wash regular

Reactions: 14
so how busy was that mall yesterday?? Half the ifam was there Lazy said. So how many is that Lazy? half a million? half of the views to have gotten in the first 3 hours of todays vlog? would give over 8k persons or 4??

• Haha
How does Esme squeeze into size 1 boots when she wears Lazy's sequin uggs out and about?

Reactions: 13
What's all this white stuff under the playroom window?
View attachment 1091834

Lazy said she only gave Mila a small bit of the greggs as it's sooooo full of salt. Lazy, the small bit you gave her probably contains more salt than she needs in a month!! You are literally feeding her poison 😠
Salt from the bricks. Very common in new build houses - I live on a new build estate and commented just today that some of the houses had a lot of salt coming out of them

Reactions: 6
Did Isabelle actually go on a sleepover or was she in her room
odd we didn’t see her in the car

Isla is looking more like Sarah every day bless her.

and esmè is just a mini Chris.

Jace’s anger towards his mother is worrying (although can’t blame him, we all feel like that too kid!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Never mind filming, HOLD HIS DAM HAND IN THE CAR PARK!!!

View attachment 1091878
I was looking at this pic on my phone (no wide angled lens) and honestly thought it was a picture of a ginger poodle walking on its hind legs #awkward

What size/how many portions of Five Guys fries did they share? They are honestly the worst in terms of calories and fat content. As a treat, fine but doubled up with a Greggs bonanza it's not surprise the iddy biddy kiddies clothes are bursting at the seams.

1645998481630.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That baby will be back in surgery again before the year is out. She had a closed reduction meaning they popped her hip back in the socket. The cast is simply to keep it in place whilst she grows. If they are yanking her by the arms and not supporting her properly then it won't work.
Esme was swinging her about the other day!

Why are jeans scary to buy?
I think it's been mentioned before that Esme has sensitive issues, and doesn't like wearing them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.