Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
Ooh I just got a reply from the LOL Dolls company on Insta after i messaged them last week. Wasn't really expecting to hear back from them.
Screenshot_20220222-164015_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

thegreencow

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I'm back after my few days off. Thank you for all the well wishes. My colonoscopy yesterday revealed I have a much more easily treated diagnosis than the cancer that my GP expected them to find! Needless to say I'm relieved and never want that experience ever again. It was nice to get back to my normal diet as I'd had to have a low fibre one for a few days before taking a very disgusting laxative. My dinners for 3 days in a row was pasta with cheese sprinkled on top, which is probably a dream Ingham dinner.

Anyway, time to catch up on the 30 pages I've missed. I managed to watch the vlogs from the past couple of days.
Wednesday
- Creepy peeing in the hot tub is just vile. I can understand Isla doing it occasionally because she's young and kids can have issues controlling their bladder but it's disgusting that a full grown adult does so, especially when he has to share with others.
- I noticed Creepy was either trying to eye fuck himself in the viewfinder or sneakily staring at Isabelle, with most of his answers being her as well. He didn't look like part of the family sat off to the side. Something is very off with him and Isabelle and he doesn't even try and hide his flirting.
1645899174603.png
1645899241847.png

Thursday
- Lazy needs a crash course in interior design because the decoration of that house is god-awful. At least the house is suitable for all people from cradle to grave though; from the 1960/70s nursery to the nursing home hallway.
- I almost felt sorry for Creepy with the toenail on the bread... almost. He deserves it. Esme still needs to be taught some manners though because those sort of 'pranks' will not wash in the real world.

Friday
- They don't have a single brain cell between them. The 'Who's More Likely To..' video was dire. Yesterday Lazy mentioned that they were thinking of doing a story time. Storytime about what? They have nothing interesting to say at all.

Today
- Lazy has absolutely no clue what is happening in Ukraine. She probably doesn't even know when the World Wars started and ended or when the Queen's coronation was. This is the woman who can't even pronounce 'Anglo Saxon' properly.
- It really makes me laugh when Lazy tries to claim to be some sort of parenting expert when in reality she has no clue, even five chuldren later.
- Creepy said he moved the diesel heater in the van last night but it was where it is now several days ago before I went away.
1645906073069.png
1645906446164.png

1645906407084.png

- Blob the Builder doesn't look too thrilled to have been sent outside to cut wood
1645906659395.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Cody

57FCAB1B-D471-4F31-A9E1-6D2887B2817C.png

Ok Sarah, £16 for a Greggs hoodie is expensive, whereas £42.99 to walk around with ifam splashed across your chest is a bargain! 🤣🤣

Her tightness would be less annoying if she didn’t over charge for all the tat she sells….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

thegreencow

VIP Member
Thread recap
- Sarah shared a post on Instagram about the different types of education and how it doesn't just have to be reading books. She failed to mention that her kids education is in the hand of unqualified university students.
- Isabelle has been told by her tutor that is doing grade 8 level work. Pull the other one, she'll be lucky if she even gets a 3.
- The grass in the back garden is dying. The range rover is also out there rusting away.
- Renovation work has begun at Rosabelle Manor with the nursing home corner, the hideously over-decorated downstairs loo and cloakroom and the vagina tables in the hallway. There are candles all over the place so the house probably stinks of smoke. Mirrors have been added fo Chris to eye-fuck himself in.
- There is speculation that Sarah is pregnant again after she complained about Prinny's smell after she comes in from the garden. They all seem very keen to tidy up Mila's bedroom all of a sudden as well after using is as a third garage for months.
- Sarah is still claiming Mila is exclusively breastfed, even though she has begun weaning. She's also still trying to convince us that her kids have friends.
- The Inghams have somehow managed to get a few ads recently with companies including Deezer, LOL Dolls and PatPat clothing.
- The Sarah Ingham cooking segments of the vlog are back as she makes mince based dishes that resemble the contents of someone's dodgy stomach or something you'd see on the pavement on a Sunday morning.
- Still no car seat for Mila.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
No one has abandoned any country. In your own words “go and educate yourself” Putin is a paranoid psychopath who will not stop at Ukraine if he can help it. The west are helping them as much as we can. But do we really want to be sending troops into Ukraine like we did Afganhistan. My best friend lost her Son out there and for what 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can assure you that if he touches a NATO country we are all fucked and at threat of imminent nuclear war anyway! Sarah this situation is far more complicated than you could ever imagine. Do you want Chris to be drafted up to fight because that’s what will happen. My nephew is a Royal Engineer currently doing gas mask training and he said it was horrendous. His Dad is out working in Kazakhstan also currently shitting himself. The West has not abandoned them far from it. In fact Boris has really stepped up for once. We simply cannot interfere in a war that would by far be the worst history has ever seen. The Russians take no prisoners look at WW2. I mean come on, they’ve taken the Chernobyl nuclear site as a base FFS! They don’t give a fuck. Mind you if they sent creepy to war they might shave that god awful hair.
Sarah can barely cook pasta, best she stays out of politics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Charmball

VIP Member
What was Sarah blabbering on about saying she doesn’t like new build houses? They have spent £700k on one! It’s insane.

She said she likes Victorian houses….well Sarah, we purchased our Victorian house (built in 1901) in October with 12ft high ceilings, bay window, coving, 4 bedrooms (including a secret staircase to an attic room) with the potential to turn another room into a 5th and I can tell you it didn’t cost anywhere near £700k. You were mugged off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
How does sarah know all about world politics but doesn’t know the difference between DECORATING and RENOVATING

Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
HILARIOUS VIRAL TIKTOK EYELINER CHALLENGE | RIPPING APART THE VAN & A HUGE NEW CLOTHING HAUL!

Welcome to another Yawnfest day with the Inghams. Mila has dropped the teddy Lazy gave her to occupy her. It's a struggle to do anything other than occupy Mila and she wants to be held all day once schoolwork is done. Someone always has to be holding her. An ifam has helped Lazy find a chair for her today so she's booking a courier to go and collect it from down south. Mila doesn't like to be laid down but the most upright she can be is on the sloth chair. She needs a chair with a tray so she can play for half an hour.

Time for another haul because Lazy's had requests for them. She starts by giving a shout-out to Designs by a Little Bit of Hope, who have sent Lazy a panda swaddle blanket, print and frame for Jace's bedroom. She goes on a ramble about how people can support small businesses by liking and sharing posts; she knows soooooo many small businesses who are struggling because posts aren't being shared. Bigger companies like Facebook are making people pay to share posts. That'll be Lazy's next business venture; £25 for her to share a post about another set of ugly frilly baby clothes. Mila tries to pull cellotape off a box so Lazy gives her her doll to keep her happy. Lazy moans that it's taken 10 minutes to get the camera angle right. She shows the 'Spread the Sunshine' sign from Mamas and Papas and moans about how little sleep she got last night as they were up every 45 minutes. Lazy goes to bed at 11pm for 8/9 hours sleep. She went to the garden centre and The Works because they do 10 books for £10. She shows us a book called 'Sarah and the Duck meet the Penguins' and some other chuldren's books. The books have £6.99 on the back so Lazy has no idea how they can be sold for £1. Ironically she got a book called 'Will You Be My Friend'.

Lazy stocked up on sleepsuits, which they're having to size up because of the cast. Creepy has taken one out of each set but Lazy always uses one pack and then moves onto the next. A bit like when she has her bags of Pick'n'Mix then. Moving onto Jace's clothes next. Primark is amazing value for clothes for chuldren who go to playgroup or nursery. Lazy got 2-3 years but could've done with 18-24 months for the bottoms. Jace is too small for a lot of 2-3 clothes. Lazy saw a teddy bear/platypus outfit in Barcelona but didn't buy it until she saw it in the UK. She used to take the mick out of Isabelle for liking beige but she loves it now. One set is double to price of the other but Lazy has no idea why. She prefers Jace in tracksuits because he may not be comfortable in jeans. Jace is 3 next month so she decided to get him jeans. It blows Lazy's mind that an 18 month old baby would fit into the jeans. She got make-up wipe, hair brushes (because they always lose them in the house) and another frilly dress for Mila.

Creepy moaned about Lazy showing Mila's room last week because of the mess but Lazy screeched that is was reality so who cares. the top half of the room is cleared and there is only a corner left with stuff to be used in the room and another corner with some other bits that need sorting.

Creepy hoovers the stairs whilst poor Mila is attached to him in her sling, jace tries to get Isla's attention whilst she randomly sits out in the hallway, Lazy tidies Mila's room.

Creepy is trying to catch the last bit of light because he has a job to do. He tells us that Isabelle asked for pocket money so he told her to clean the fridge. The wind has died down. He loves the front of the house because he can hear birds. Time to get work done on the van, which they're using soon. He's been stripping it down and putting it back together. The layout will be different and they're adding an oven, a sink in the bathroom and hot water system. The framework for the seatbelts and Isofix are being brought forward with the gap between the seats and bathroom becoming a cupboard for bedding because they were putting it in the bathroom before. Creepy is moving the diesel heater and upgrading it. Mila is being seen again in 6 weeks to have her cast changed and in the six weeks before her next appointment they're going away in the van. Creepy has four weeks to do the modifications. There will be more space in front of the bed so they don't need the ladder. They have new sofa cushions coming and an x-box station. There will also be a new ceiling and Creepy will be filming it all. He needs to rip out the electrics to add new components and rewire things. The winch bed is staying. Isabelle and Esme are getting a home-school DT lesson from Creepy today by helping him to make a new section for the sofa. The diesel heater will be attached to the seating area. The girls didn't want to help Creepy this morning but he's going to make them help him.

Creepy lights the candles to motivate himself. It rained heavily and then the light went so there's no woodwork class today. They're going to see Lazy's dad tomorrow so they can help Creepy the day after. He tells Prinny she's gorgeous. Prinny went out to wee this morning and rolled in fox poo. They keep getting a hole on the left of the garden where a fox is coming into the garden. Prinny is off for a haircut this weekend. Gammon is for dinner tonight and Lazy has nipped to the shop for roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding.

Esme is doing a Tik Tok trend on her phone. There's an eyeliner filter and you have to recreate it but she can't find the filter. She finds it and shows us the filter. The usual stupid music plays as she screeches about how ugly the filter that comes up is. Esme talks us through putting eyeliner on. Afterwards she vow to never, ever, ever wear eyeliner again.

Lazy moans about the camera lens and blames it for her greasy hair. Creepy was putting the curtain pole up in Mila's bedroom and he came to get Lazy whilst she was mashing potato that was sticking to the bottom of the pan. Mila has fallen asleep in Creepy's arms. She looked dead in his eyes, he kissed her on the forehead and she fell asleep; she's never done that before. Creepy put the sling on today and she slept for over an house. Mila still has dinner on her face as she has it earlier than everyone else.

Mila is asleep and Lazy has taken her upstairs. Creepy asks who is watching Trigger Point on catch-up like he and Lazy. He hates cliff-hangers and then having watch a week to see what happens. He bought some Mr Kipling Bakewell slices 4 hours ago and the box is now empty. He didn't get to try his ice cream thanks to Babe. Everyone is asleep and Creepy is about to get to work for the night.

End of vlog

I'm going away for a few days because I have a colonoscopy in the next couple of days. I'll probably see you all at the end of the week.

1645556815548.png
1645557047759.png

1645557122585.png
1645557173834.png
1645557207784.png

1645557380974.png
1645557490884.png
1645557605620.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Cocopops12

VIP Member
He’s also followed lots of Scandinavia and Norway pages. Alongside van lifers to nick ideas from the last few weeks. He’s literally just sat at home fantasising about travelling and getting pegged by one of these Instagram girls barely months older than his step daughter. I reckon he spends all of his time crying or wanking.

I honestly think he’s constantly angry with the way his life has turned out. He looks at lazy with pure repulsion (rich when he looks like that 🤮). He desperately wants a younger ‘cool’ partner to Peter Pan his time away in the van. He just forgets he was earning min wage and on tax credits before they sold their kids to the weirdos of the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Abbvay

VIP Member
With Isabelle and GCSEs I can see them going 3 ways.

Not mention it until results time and at some point there will be an "I don't have to address this but I will anyway" rant from Sarah about GCSE results where she will say Isabelle did really well (even if it's obvious from the vlogs that she wouldn't have been able to sit them) and will be continuing home school for college. Isabelle will nod in the background and do a fake smile.

Rant from Sarah about people not understanding home schooling and they don't have to do GCSEs if they don't want to. It wasn't the best fit for Isabelle or for what she wants to do in the future. True that they don't have to but with zero skills of any kind those children have no way of accessing further education or a job since they wouldn't be able to produce a written statement, would not come across well in an interview and have done nothing productive relating to anything to show what they have done instead of qualifications.

Rant that the exam board/exam centre/some random person messed up because they are a hater and it meant they didn't enter her for any exams this year. They didn't know what to do because no one told them/there wasn't a sign telling them what to do. She will do it next year, it doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 60