The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ingham parenting at its finest!! Bottle of bleach left completely open she says she’s just arrived home so how long has it been sitting out while Jace has been running around. View attachment 1091745
With all the bleach and cleaning wipes they use I imagine the house smells a bit like some swimming pool changing rooms. You can smell they've tried to clean it, but mostly it just smells like feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sarah Ingham parenting at its finest!! Bottle of bleach left completely open she says she’s just arrived home so how long has it been sitting out while Jace has been running around. View attachment 1091745
Hey now, be kind! Poor Lazy couldn't possibly put the top back on a dangerous chemical with her sausage like fingers. Lazy by name, fat chubby fingers lazy stupid witch by nature 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didnt watch the end but i really hope she made esme size up in the stuff she tried on in next. Esme being convinced an age 10 fits her, i cant help but think thats sarahs talk of small children rubbing off in her.

Reactions: 29
Creepy took Jace out to get some bits for the van whilst Lazy had the taxi. This looks suspiciously like Jace’s car seat has been wedged between the driver and passenger seat in the same way they’ve done with Mila in the past - he has stripped the van out completely at this point so no where else it would have gone apart from the front

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I don't think her sympathy stretches to putting her hand in her husband's pocket, she talks about donating clothes etc but never vlogs it and according to C&S if it isn't on the vlog it didn't happen.
She likes it when folk think Jace is a girl it's content and content equals cash..
I remember in the Gulf war (2003) one of my closest friends, a Polish doctor who was a single parent to three under 11 volunteered to go out as a non political medic. Many might say irresponsibility but it was recognition of what our country had given his family in WE2. Several of us took care of his kids whilst he was away - (two became doctors/the other an army guy). Thankfully my friend came back and all was well. He’s an old fart now but would volunteer again tomorrow if they’d have him,

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey now, be kind! Poor Lazy couldn't possibly put the top back on a dangerous chemical with her sausage like fingers. Lazy by name, fat chubby fingers lazy stupid witch by nature 😏
I know a little boy who went blind when he picked up a bleach bottle as a toddler and it went in his eyes :(( he’s 16 now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
i cannot STAND the ingham family. with all the crap that happened a few years ago, and the creepy dad they are all so deluded. chris ingham scares me in more ways than one, he is strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didnt watch the end but i really hope she made esme size up in the stuff she tried on in next. Esme being convinced an age 10 fits her, i cant help but think thats sarahs talk of small children rubbing off in her.
lazy had no intention of buying next clothes they only got primark and Esmes to small .
Those boots I have no words

Lazy get Isla and Esme in school asap

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Esmes jean maybe a size 10 to 11 but they are way to short christ roll them up and she just as well wear shorts lol

Reactions: 19
Nothing wrong with letting your children have treats , at least add a bit of broccoli to their plate occasionally though
No ,there isn`t.However ,the Ingham children know nothing but treats!The amount of sugar they must consume makes me shudder.I also consider ,how i as an adult ,feel if i`ve over indulged.Again ,this is normal for them.(Smiled at the broccoli ,my girls used to call them trees...but they ate them:):).

Reactions: 20
Big milestone in today's vlog, guys! Mila's first Greggs. Such a special moment for every 7-month-old. Brings a tear to your eye.

To be fair, it was only a piece of a chicken bake. I'm sure Jace got a full portion. Poor, deprived Mimi.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What's all this white stuff under the playroom window?
Screenshot_20220227_181201.jpg

Lazy said she only gave Mila a small bit of the greggs as it's sooooo full of salt. Lazy, the small bit you gave her probably contains more salt than she needs in a month!! You are literally feeding her poison 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
No mention of appropriate car seat for mila . Can just imagine them getting stopped/god forbid being in an accident n lazy producing her emergency exemption certificate- the emergency being mila needed to be sat on a handbag (not weight bearing) having her first greggs! Also why did esme try on the outfit that Isla chose ? Yes she resembled coco the clown in it but it was Islas choice not hers

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What's all this white stuff under the playroom window?
View attachment 1091834

Lazy said she only gave Mila a small bit of the greggs as it's sooooo full of salt. Lazy, the small bit you gave her probably contains more salt than she needs in a month!! You are literally feeding her poison 😠
Isnt it salt from the bricks? Even the house is as full of it as the rest of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Although I did react with a laughing emoji, this is far from funny and actually so uncomfortable to watch, especially Isabelle and Esme, who both look like they are putting on brave faces.
How he can sit there, with his 'I'm the victim here, feel sorry for me', sorry ass face I don’t know. I would be utterly ashamed if I was him. How do you look yourself in the mirror knowing that your actions caused your family to be in such a situation?
Disgusting creature.
100% agree.Also ,consider how Sarah reacts to enquiries now about the chuldren ,their lifestyle etc.Soon lost that "posh" voice you tried so hard to keep up ,eh lazy??

Reactions: 15
No ,there isn`t.However ,the Ingham children know nothing but treats!The amount of sugar they must consume makes me shudder.I also consider ,how i as an adult ,feel if i`ve over indulged.Again ,this is normal for them.(Smiled at the broccoli ,my girls used to call them trees...but they ate them:):).
i still call them trees lol and im nearly 30 that habbit comes from childhood and i didnt like it. but i ate lots of other veg..... the treats thing is made even worse for me they dont go see a dentist, they dont really get any exercise, and the things that concern me is these sugary habbits will catch up with them later in life maybe through diabetesbut i think sarah does things for an easy life. i suffer from headaches when ive consumed to much sugar but the habbits set and learnt from parents look at the amount of coke chris consumes.

Reactions: 8
Never mind filming, HOLD HIS DAM HAND IN THE CAR PARK!!!

5AA501EA-2A68-4A10-B416-EC873576B445.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Home schools kids but doesn't know what a drawing mannequin is for?! Urrrrggggghhh

Also don't be proud of your babys first Gregg's. Ffs what a bizarre milestone 🤣🤣🤣

They haven't had a Costa in ages!! Haha yeah ok

Does Sarah go on about her 'dinky' children because she herself will never be dinky? Live vicariously through her teeny children? 🤔

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.