The Ingham Family #218 Roseabelle Manor, Lazy of the house speaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy said she only gave Mila a small bit of the greggs as it's sooooo full of salt. Lazy, the small bit you gave her probably contains more salt than she needs in a month!! You are literally feeding her poison 😠
Even Isla and Esme... Greggs and sugary drinks for lunch, and nobody was hungry at dinner but they went for shared Five Guys fries and more (no doubt, sugary) drinks anyway. Why?! The amount of sugar especially but also salt and fat that they eat in a day is off the scale.

Reactions: 19
seriously? Letting Jace so close to a jig saw?!
626BFF5D-783F-4C3C-A18E-DE47F4EB6C01.jpeg

And mother of the year, balances her baby , wearing a spicacast , on a soft child’s bag, whilst feeding her Greggs. 🤦‍♀️
2E86BAC6-497F-4D30-85FC-4E1F4B7E084A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
With all the bleach and cleaning wipes they use I imagine the house smells a bit like some swimming pool changing rooms. You can smell they've tried to clean it, but mostly it just smells like feet.
I’ve been viewing houses and the ones that smell like bleach turn my stomach. I walked into one and the mop and bucket was in the porch, reeking like changing rooms 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So what do we get from this vlog? Yeah, that’s about right…..every single vlog brings up so many issues!
  • Jace travels in the front seat of the van, car seat wedged in ?
  • Jace is allowed to run around the car park
  • Jace is dangerously near a working jig saw
  • Sarah feeds her baby Greggs at 7 months
  • Sarah balances her baby, in a spica cast on a child’s bag
  • Sarah has no idea what size her children's feet are
  • Sarah is buying nothing at all for Jace but lo and behold, buys him a present of yet more cars.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Home schools kids but doesn't know what a drawing mannequin is for?! Urrrrggggghhh

Also don't be proud of your babys first Gregg's. Ffs what a bizarre milestone 🤣🤣🤣

They haven't had a Costa in ages!! Haha yeah ok

Does Sarah go on about her 'dinky' children because she herself will never be dinky? Live vicariously through her teeny children? 🤔
She’s so obsessed with esme remember when esme was the least favourite child back in the day!

Reactions: 15
She’s so obsessed with esme remember when esme was the least favourite child back in the day!
The only reason now is Esme is popular amongst the Ifannies,they think she is hilarious and needs her own channel , So Lazy is seeing the pound signs that Esme could bring

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I have come to the conclusion that Lazy is definitely edging to becoming Amish!
Also she is becoming huuuuge but I think her eyesight is also failing as not only does she think her children are dinky I think she truly believes she is too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's all this white stuff under the playroom window?
View attachment 1091834

Lazy said she only gave Mila a small bit of the greggs as it's sooooo full of salt. Lazy, the small bit you gave her probably contains more salt than she needs in a month!! You are literally feeding her poison 😠
The white stuff will most likely be lime mortar or cheaper chemicals used in the pointing mix.

Reactions: 6
She says she’s not weight bearing on the cast but that soft bag is no support even for a teeny tiny baby her weight will be bearing in the cast
That baby will be back in surgery again before the year is out. She had a closed reduction meaning they popped her hip back in the socket. The cast is simply to keep it in place whilst she grows. If they are yanking her by the arms and not supporting her properly then it won't work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve been viewing houses and the ones that smell like bleach turn my stomach. I walked into one and the mop and bucket was in the porch, reeking like changing rooms 🤢
I hate the smell of bleach. It makes me retch 🤢

Reactions: 11
SPECIAL MUMMY DAUGHTER SHOPPING DAY!!

Lazy was up early this morning with Mila, who slept from midnight to 4am. Isabelle is going for a sleepover and Lazy is taking Esme and Isla to Meadowhall because they need new leggings, socks, hoodies and some outfits. The girls have been saving their pocket money. Lazy isn't buying anything for Jace or Mila because it's been an expensive month. Today is mainly about spending time with the girls. Creepy is ripping the van out today as he's desperate to go on a trip soon. He wants to make the van look pretty. There's a new oven, sofa and TV with entertainment system. Creepy is building a roof deck. Creepy spends as much as Lazy but does is slyly.

Isabelle has been dropped off and Lazy, Mila, Esme and Isla are ready for a girly day. Esme wants Greggs for breakfast because there was no time for her to get any at home as she took so long so she grabbed a snack on the way out. Isla's excited for Next Chuldrens. They're at the shop in the next clip. Esme finds some denim dungarees in there.

Creepy and Jace are on a serious mission looking for wood. He picks up some plywood. Everything has been ripped out of the wood. Outside Creepy moans about the price of the wood.

Lazy films herself in the mirror as Mila breastfeeds. She tells Esme she needs a size larger than age 10. She tells Isla she needs a plainer top (the one she has on is floral) under her dungarees because they're frilly. Esme comes out of her hanging room and Lazy says she looks "cute as" but Esme doesn't like the top. Lazy can't justify buying Esme an age 10 as she's almost 13.

Jace and Creepy are home. Creepy shows us the van with almost everything ripped out. The wind blew over a plant and now it's wonky. He has framed out the seat and now needs to trim the side. Jace hits a bit of wood with his toy hammer and moans that he can't do it. Jace helps Creepy measure a piece of plywood.

Lazy and the girls are at Starbucks; Isla has a snow cone whilst Lazy and Esme have caramel Frappuccinos. They're skipping lunch because they're getting dinner but the girls didn't want to wait. Esme went to get chicken bakes from Greggs and now Mila is having her first Greggs; Creepy is missing the special moment. Isla brought a bag out with her today and Lazy has decided that it's now a seat for Mila. Wouldn't have happened if that was Isabelle or Esme's bag. Lazy says she's balancing on the bag and there's no pressure on her legs.

Lazy and the girls are now in The Works. Mila is having a nap. Esme is loving water colours at the moment so the girls get some. Lazy isn't sure what artist mannequins are for. She almost dies when she sees loom bands are now £12 because she used to buy them in the pound shop.

Jace bangs his hammer on the plywood again. Creepy has sawn the wood.

Lazy, Esme and Isla have been to the pound shop to get tissue paper to dye Isla's hair. Half the ifam are at Meadowhall because Lazy forgot it was Saturday. Isla's face in the background says otherwise. Next stop is Flying Tiger. Esme picks up a bullet planner for Isabelle. They buy the planner and a magic bean plant Esme wanted. Isla is buying a bag of flying saucer sweets. Next stop is Primark where they have three bags full of clothes. All the changing rooms are closed. Jeans are scary to buy and Esme is scared about the waist. The jumper is too itchy for her but Lazy points out it's on sale. She asks Esme why she's got size 1 wellies and she tries to convince Lazy she's a size 4 in boots but size 1 in wellies because that's the only size they have. Lazy says they will leave the wellies but Esme doesn't look too happy. Isla picks a pair of slippers for Creepy.

Back home Creepy asks Jace what they'll do when Lazy gets home. They're saying something about tonking or talking someone's head off. Jace is going to be blamed for something but he doesn't want to end up on the naughty step. Jace says he can screech at Lazy to go away.

Lazy and the girls are home. They were going to go for dinner but no one was hungry so they got drinks and a portion of Five Guys chips. They fed Mila some as well. Lazy got cars for Jace from the pound shop. She makes him cover his eyes and does the usual countdown.

Esme got a full outfit and used all the money she had to spend. She shows us the outfit of a raincoat, top and "adorable" jeans. She also got some warm beige (cream) shoes. She only buys blue coats because it suits her. She shows us the adorable bean plant, elastic and velcro for sewing, bullet planner for Isabelle, brain licker from the sweet shop, shampoo and conditioner for Isabelle, socks for Isabelle, paint brushes and canvases. Esme show us some of her art.

End of vlog

No normal 12 year old will be wanting those wellies. The pattern is slightly babyish.
1645994611467.png

1645994993568.png
1645995048174.png
1645995098360.png
1645995120215.png
1645995159505.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.