The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a few thoughts for last nights vlog. Just catching up on here so apologies if most things have been said.

Chris said they arrived at 7:30, went to get Mila checked in and he was told to go and get a coffee and wait. Claims he’s never had a chai latte this early before. ‘This early’ probably being about 8 o clock. News flash Bride of Lazy, being up and out at 8am is pretty standard for most people. It’s not sooper early.

Sarah can’t bring herself to take Mila down to theatre? Always putting herself before her children 😡

Mila’s gone for her op and Sarah feels this time it wasn’t so bad for her?
Is she not even trying to hide the fact she’s a selfish, heartless witch anymore?

As a baby Isla fell while Sarah was sitting in the chair she used to nurse Isla in? Didn’t she make a huge deal about Jace being her first breast fed child and say they the older girls were all on formula? Any chance to lie, eh Sarah?

She’s practically giddy recalling the time Isla was in hospital. Wtf!

You just get word your baby is out of surgery. Any other parent would be tripping over themselves rushing to get back yet they film the buzzer, the lift buttons, all the bloody signs on the way all while walking at a leisurely pace 😡

Both of them complaining about how heavy she is 😡 1) I thought she was the tiniest baby the hospital even did see and 2) get the duck over yourself. Oh you’re a bit uncomfortable? How do you think Mila feels? Oh yeah, you haven’t bothered to think about how Mila feels.

‘They don’t feed parents on this ward’ always out for a freebie.

I’m thrilled to hear the surgeon is happy with how it went. I don’t know anything about these casts but I just hope there isn’t a lot of extra care to ensure everything stays ok because if there is, those lazy, selfish twats aren’t going to follow instruction.

Chris says she has to have her cast changed in six weeks time. I wonder how many of those weeks she’ll actually spend at home.

Finally I just want to finish on Chris, and Sarah to a lesser extent, getting emotional at Mila being put under anaesthetic and having her op. The absolute bleeping cheek of them to film themselves and make themselves look like caring parents. As far as I’m concerned they are the reason Mila had to have this cast. I know they didn’t cause the initial problem but once they were aware of it, they did jack tit. Postponed her next appointment for their crappy van trip, kept her squashed in a car seat day, day out for hours and continued to hold her like a sack of potatoes or dangle her from that harness. They should have stayed home. They should have researched the best ways to hold her, things they could do to help the problem. Gotten her seen again asap so that maybe her problem could have been treated with a harness or something less serious than this huge cast.
Maybe it all would have been in vain and she might have still had to have it but at least they’d have done everything they could to avoid it. At this point it’s like they did all they could to make It worse.
I just hope for that poor little girl’s sake, she can come out of this with a healthy hip and not have to deal with her parents duck ups for years to come!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did anyone else think about the hippocrasy, of someone in a secret group for a youtube family, calling it weird that tattlers are so obsessed with the inghams. The same group where they fawn over, buy $300+ on replic babies overpriced blankets, make montages and edits of, Instagram accounts and what not.

The inghams have used the phrases about hatters being obsessed with them too. You care about people being obsessed with you when they bring you money.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Have a few thoughts for last nights vlog. Just catching up on here so apologies if most things have been said.

Chris said they arrived at 7:30, went to get Mila checked in and he was told to go and get a coffee and wait. Claims he’s never had a chai latte this early before. ‘This early’ probably being about 8 o clock. News flash Bride of Lazy, being up and out at 8am is pretty standard for most people. It’s not sooper early.

Sarah can’t bring herself to take Mila down to theatre? Always putting herself before her children 😡

Mila’s gone for her op and Sarah feels this time it wasn’t so bad for her?
Is she not even trying to hide the fact she’s a selfish, heartless witch anymore?

As a baby Isla fell while Sarah was sitting in the chair she used to nurse Isla in? Didn’t she make a huge deal about Jace being her first breast fed child and say they the older girls were all on formula? Any chance to lie, eh Sarah?

She’s practically giddy recalling the time Isla was in hospital. Wtf!

You just get word your baby is out of surgery. Any other parent would be tripping over themselves rushing to get back yet they film the buzzer, the lift buttons, all the bloody signs on the way all while walking at a leisurely pace 😡

Both of them complaining about how heavy she is 😡 1) I thought she was the tiniest baby the hospital even did see and 2) get the duck over yourself. Oh you’re a bit uncomfortable? How do you think Mila feels? Oh yeah, you haven’t bothered to think about how Mila feels.

‘They don’t feed parents on this ward’ always out for a freebie.

I’m thrilled to hear the surgeon is happy with how it went. I don’t know anything about these casts but I just hope there isn’t a lot of extra care to ensure everything stays ok because if there is, those lazy, selfish twats aren’t going to follow instruction.

Chris says she has to have her cast changed in six weeks time. I wonder how many of those weeks she’ll actually spend at home.

Finally I just want to finish on Chris, and Sarah to a lesser extent, getting emotional at Mila being put under anaesthetic and having her op. The absolute bleeping cheek of them to film themselves and make themselves look like caring parents. As far as I’m concerned they are the reason Mila had to have this cast. I know they didn’t cause the initial problem but once they were aware of it, they did jack tit. Postponed her next appointment for their crappy van trip, kept her squashed in a car seat day, day out for hours and continued to hold her like a sack of potatoes or dangle her from that harness. They should have stayed home. They should have researched the best ways to hold her, things they could do to help the problem. Gotten her seen again asap so that maybe her problem could have been treated with a harness or something less serious than this huge cast.
Maybe it all would have been in vain and she might have still had to have it but at least they’d have done everything they could to avoid it. At this point it’s like they did all they could to make It worse.
I just hope for that poor little girl’s sake, she can come out of this with a healthy hip and not have to deal with her parents duck ups for years to come!!
But she had no care while pregnant with Mila so that didnt help matters either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet they are fuming they are missing out on the council tax rebate 🤣 set for life but bet they would grab that money with both hands given the chance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes I forgot about all his medication too. It’s totally irresponsible leaving all that to Isabelle she’s supposed to be studying

Well why has Chris got to go back to make their tea then and make sure they are ok?
He tells porkies
probably sleeping in hospital car park in the van

Reactions: 12
That’s baby is a chunk, not at all tiny, weeny, smallest baby every operated on.

Reactions: 26
I’ve just watched the vlog and it makes me feel sick. The heart monitor over the video? The ‘tears’ and sitting in Costa acting like they’ve just done another haul at B&M. My baby was in NICU because she was born 8 weeks premature and the whole month she was in there I was a mess, I cried every day, I never slept, I hardly ate and when I had to leave the hospital after visiting her I would sob for hours. When she’s crying on chris it’s so fake, her shoulders aren’t moving or anything, plus her face and eyes don’t look puffy or red! Then filming Mila just after surgery poor thing! Can you imagine her looking back on that in years to come? So awful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have too but nothing positive will be done
I thought that too but you never know - the last few 'medical' type vlogs have seemed to slow down suddly in terms of views at a certain point so either people are getting bored or we are making a difference. If it stops them popping up on one persons front page then that is an achievement. I'm not one for reporting for the sake of reporting but when something is dangerous or someone who has no say is having personal expereinces such as hospital trips vlogged to make money out of, when they cant speak for themseleves, then I feel it should be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched a wee bit of last nights vlog and can I just say I’ve never seen such bad acting in my life. There wasn’t even a real tear being shed!!!! And as for old captain sketch bag gently dabbing his non-existent tears with his creeptastical freaky finger 🤢 He’s such a podgy, witch-titted little lawn gnome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This isn’t Ingham related but …., log man delivered a tree stump for splitting logs today.

His nibs came in and said ‘you should see how big my stump is’ adding its to big for chopping, it would make a lovely garden ornament’ 😂😂😂😂😂

I will leave quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Granny and grandpa will be there and they seem not to want to be mentioned on vlogs
I don’t think they are there…why would you not mention and give the impression that 4 kids are being left alone in the house from early morning until late at night when your over an hour away. They don’t even need to say who it was, there was certainly no one staying when Jace was in hospital the week before.

Jace is just out of the hospital less than a week ago, the younger girls are running round with bags on their heads, Issy is suppose to look after them all and teach herself 5 GCSEs. Lazy said Jane has sent the socks and nappies for Mila, and told Jace granny sent the tractor for him looks like it all came from Amazon.

If there was someone in the house for the girls creepy would have slept in the van. There was really no need for him to stay all day, once Mila was back in the ward and settled any other parent would head away home to be with the other kids that had been alone all day even if they had a responsible adult with them.

As for him turning up to recovery when he KNEW he wasn’t allowed! Rules don’t apply to them, they just seem to bulldoze their way in.

I still can’t get over Lazy moaning that the surgeon hadn’t been to update them yet…only to be informed that he would still be in surgery well after 5. That’s work Lazy…not speaking to a camera!

Reactions: 40
Did we see the glitter? More lies I believe just to make out Milas special! Sorry but a operating room would not have glitter in it
Glitter is impregnated into the material of the fibreglass used for casts. So for once she is telling the truth. It comes out of the packet like it in a roll.

Reactions: 8
Glitter is impregnated into the material of the fibreglass used for casts. So for once she is telling the truth. It comes out of the packet like it in a roll.
I was thinking the surgeon had sprinkled glitter over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking the surgeon had sprinkled glitter over her 🤣
Lucky the surgeon didn’t sprinkle glitter on lazy because I was going to say “you can roll a turn in glitter but it’s still a turd” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but it’s uncanny how much she’s morphing into Nessa!!! In build and face 😂 What’s occurring Creepy 😂
Alright what’s occurring Nessa will have you out back in no time she was a ladies wrestling champion and she wouldn’t take kindly to being likened to slug Sarah we’ll have no more of that fuming if truth be told 👀
Anyways I’m off to get my weetabic tarra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.