The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the surgeon added a glittery touch to Mila’s cast for Christine’s benefit 😂 After hearing Creepy sing to her the whole recovery room must have thought he was her gay uncle.
Must have thought he was the breastfeeding mother

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well brought myself to watch it.

It was the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen.

They don't do ct scans for post op, it's an x Ray.

TV has always been free for kids up to 7pm.

You always see the same consultant, you are not special.

They ask what colour cast you want.

The only reason that baby has adapted so well is the fact she has been squished into either a car seat, an ill fitting harness, a bumbo or bouncer for 5 of her 6 month lifespan.

Neither showed any proper emotion.

Telling the ifam the vlog was brutal, well I've done that journey and the way they presented it wasn't half as bad as our experience.

Isla was a late walker at 13 months, well suck it up dumb and dumber because by the time she is out of that cast she will be 1 year old with the muscle tone of a newborn.

Gets me mad they seem to get preferential treatment. My son had the worse surgery he mentioned with the awful pain and recovery and we sat on a ward with 5 other kids ranging from 2 weeks to about 15 years with no food and sharing a bathroom. He seemed to be allowed more access now with covid rules than my partner did in 2019.

Even now it is only one of us allowed to check ups meaning I have to try so hard to remember what has been said to relay to his dad.

I've reported the vlog as they should not be allowed to profit off this.
I thought they wouldn’t have done a CT when an X-ray would show the joints etc. What twats exaggerating like that Chris knows the different between a CT and an X-ray. They are such liars.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else think the surgeon added a glittery touch to Mila’s cast for Christine’s benefit 😂 After hearing Creepy sing to her the whole recovery room must have thought he was her gay uncle.
Hey, the surgeon decides who gets what colour and whether to add glitter based on what he thinks looks cute. Funny how cute is also one of the only words the Inghams know, right up there with stunnin.

Everyone else gets asked what colour they want, but this surgeon has style and decides for himself ok? He sprinkles on that glitter whilst saying "soooo cuuuute."

• Haha
Reactions: 50
No you get asked what colour etc you'd like at most hospitals my son picked purple as he thought he'd get more attention in the playground, it worked 😂😂 had the girls with the ohhh we like your cast 🤭
That is so cute and a proper smooth move from your son 😂 No, I know they didn’t do it for Caitlin’s benefit 😂 I just can’t believe how proper camp creepy is 😂 My brother who is gay says he’s “camper than a row of tents with gay people in them sniffing poppers”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That is so cute and a proper smooth move from your son 😂 No, I know they didn’t do it for Caitlin’s benefit 😂 I just can’t believe how proper camp creepy is 😂 My brother who is gay says he’s “camper than a row of tents with gay people in them sniffing poppers”.
I like your brother and don't even know him lol love that saying 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not from England so I don't know much about your hospital system. Would you have to get permission to record in there. You can clearly see people in the background. Did they ask their permission to be in the background? The nurses voice? The best actor award goes to? Answers on a postcard please These two are the worst. Why don't they donate money from these vlogs back to the NHS.
I live in Scotland and the NHS policy for the whole of the country is strictly no filming allowed. An influencer local to us was paid 10K by Channel Mum to film her birth. There was a hue and cry after as she shouldn’t have been allowed. She also didn’t blur out one of the surgeons faces as she had a C Section. My dad who also works at that hospital said that once the surgeon in question realised he was on YouTube he messaged her to blur him out. He was livid!! They should blur out anyone in the background for privacy reasons. Also, they have to remember that their may be kids estranged from other parents which is court ordered. The other parent could potentially identify their child on YouTube and all hell breaks loose. And most importantly is that any medical procedure or visit to the hospital should always remain personal. The Inghams seem to take that option away from anyone caught in their vlogs just so they can make money.

I like your brother and don't even know him lol love that saying 🤭
We all love him too, he’s a proper Alan Carr a really funny guy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My son has only had a simple dental procedure under GA and that was enough to scare me. My legs went from under me when he went to sleep.

these parents are twisted
That is what would happen to most parents or Parent whichever it would be but none of Milas parents are not bothered with Jace or Mila as vlogs are the most important to bring in money again most parents would not think about filming to make money when their child or children in their case is just home from hospital surely you would want cuddles and things to reassure the child that everying is ok. NO HELL NO

Reactions: 11
No one should be walking around hospital with a vlogging camera never mind in a childrens hospital and with Chris’ reputation. Think how many germs that camera has on it too just spreading round the hospital

Reactions: 37
Set for lifers would have got someone in to paint a mural on that playroom wall
They would like to think and act as if they were set up for life but they are far from that. People with money dont flaunt it to everyone for a start and why did Steve and Jane have to buy everything for poor Mila ? why did they not get everything needed for her operation long before she had the op and then everything would be there for when she came home but instead they want to film the hospital so to make money from their kids once again so disgusting that their kids could not even get privacy in a thing like that

If they had a shred of decency they would donate the profits from the latest string of Mila vlogs to the hospital as a ‘thank you’ for helping their little girl.

We all know they won’t do that.
No chance that will never happen they are too self centred to do anything like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I could have done sympathy if they donated the money earned from this video to help parents going through similar who can't afford the necessary expenses buying reusable nappies, clothes car seats etc but they won't will they...
By monetising this video they have proved to be deserving of the criticism they recieve here, on Twitter and other sites.
If I was being accused of neglecting or worsening my child's condition by travelling and putting my child in a car seat for many hours at a time, especially if i had a YouTube channel and relied on this as jybincome I would ask the consultant to sign a letter saying that I was not responsible that the condition could not have been worsened to shut down the gossip and bad publicity so come on parents of the year let's see a signed statement and let's see the donations whilst your at it you know behaving like the devoted parents you are how about thanking the nurses and doctors, the cleaners and porters for all the work they do to help patients and parents instead of whining about how hard it is for you and having sly digs at every opportunity, you do realise that there are other patients and that the staff have to go home and take care of their own families after working their shifts you selfish mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A man with Creepy's alleged grooming past should not be in a childrens hospital

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hey, the surgeon decides who gets what colour and whether to add glitter based on what he thinks looks cute. Funny how cute is also one of the only words the Inghams know, right up there with stunnin.

Everyone else gets asked what colour they want, but this surgeon has style and decides for himself ok? He sprinkles on that glitter whilst saying "soooo cuuuute."
Im suprised they even used glitter in an operating theatre. Everyone knows glitter is the herpes of the craft world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Im suprised they even used glitter in an operating theatre. Everyone knows glitter is the herpes of the craft world!
I clean theaters after ops and if i walked in and saw glitter everywhere i would go barmy! That cant be normal or good practice. Its bad enough going to clean kids wards when the craft people have been in playing with the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm more angry then anything they seem to get away with so much its all the little things! They still film in the hospital, not only like with Jace both parents get to stay that time a sibling also althou that's a no no, creepy got to go recovery also its always been 1 parent yet everytime they seem to get special treatment. Also the room situation they always seem to get a private room have a feeling it could be to do with the fact they are not vaccinated as that makes sense why lazy asked last week if was only Jace not allowed in the playroom. Then there's the food they always get fed Yes I know they feed breastfeeding mums but why creepy (suppose you could mistake him as a women) but when it's not an emergency and a planned producure they ask you to provide your own food especially when 2 of you! Just makes me mad everything they seem to get away with but mainly filming the whole time! Also see she still had to get her dig in about the nurses and miscommunication! Maybe he thought any normal parent would know how to do stuff as would have researched! I'm also confused how the surgeon is now so great yet he's the one who didn't even check her legs and hence they delayed rhe appointment and had to go again 🤦‍♀️
Maybe they know that he vlogs and they want to appear good online (the hospital) they were warned by tattlers so yeh who knows a staff member could have looked them up and realised that they are Karen and ken.

Reactions: 6
I clean theaters after ops and if i walked in and saw glitter everywhere i would go barmy! That cant be normal or good practice. Its bad enough going to clean kids wards when the craft people have been in playing with the kids

Made no sense to me, would make the cast itchy as well if it got inside it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They offer glitter where my husband works, it's put on over the coloured bit I think. He likes telling small children that they will get to choose their colour and glitter to cheer them up about their broken bone, whilst the poor parents are probably like "NOT GLITTER!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought they wouldn’t have done a CT when an X-ray would show the joints etc. What twats exaggerating like that Chris knows the different between a CT and an X-ray. They are such liars.
Someone on the ddh Facebook page asked if other parents were worried about their kids reproductive health given all the x rays of the groin area and they said one ct scan is way worse than all the x rays they have and its fine. They talk nonsense a ct scan would be the last thing they do on a 6 month old

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a thought. I hope the craft genius who is Esme doesn’t go all Tony Hart on Mila’s plaster once she sees glitter. I can just imagine them all going wild on her cast customising it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.