The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more angry then anything they seem to get away with so much its all the little things! They still film in the hospital, not only like with Jace both parents get to stay that time a sibling also althou that's a no no, creepy got to go recovery also its always been 1 parent yet everytime they seem to get special treatment. Also the room situation they always seem to get a private room have a feeling it could be to do with the fact they are not vaccinated as that makes sense why lazy asked last week if was only Jace not allowed in the playroom. Then there's the food they always get fed Yes I know they feed breastfeeding mums but why creepy (suppose you could mistake him as a women) but when it's not an emergency and a planned producure they ask you to provide your own food especially when 2 of you! Just makes me mad everything they seem to get away with but mainly filming the whole time! Also see she still had to get her dig in about the nurses and miscommunication! Maybe he thought any normal parent would know how to do stuff as would have researched! I'm also confused how the surgeon is now so great yet he's the one who didn't even check her legs and hence they delayed rhe appointment and had to go again 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Drama school Sarah came out 🤣
What parent or even ducking human picks up a camera to film a theatre buzzer. Sick cunts!

Didn’t work though, views still dire!

Reactions: 51
Drama school Sarah came out 🤣
What parent or even ducking human picks up a camera to film a theatre buzzer. Sick cunts!

Didn’t work though, views still dire!
This! Recoding the buzzer! You would be frantically rushing back terrified. To even think about filming the buzzer.

Also recoding they nurse speaking over the door entry system and putting vlog without her permission . Surely that's a breach? Could this be reported to the hospital?

They actually thrive on their children being sick. I am beyond livid that they keep getting away with all this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Loving the title!! :ROFLMAO: I really hope they buy the vagina tables!
Sick pair of twats in that video, it was all about them, not about poor Mila, give it a week and they will be off in the van.
Sick filming the buzzer, myself being a parent and others I know, wouldn't need a buzzer, they be outside waiting

Reactions: 24
When my son had an op in Alder Hey I was with him when he went under and was told to go and get a cuppa for two hours then go to the parents post op room to wait to be called. I ended up being in there for a further 2 hours. I dont think I would have been capable of holding a camera during those 4 hours. The fact the filming was steady, and looked like any other vlog was extremely telling to me. They both have EQs in the minus figures

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This! Recoding the buzzer! You would be frantically rushing back terrified. To even think about filming the buzzer.

Also recoding they nurse speaking over the door entry system and putting vlog without her permission . Surely that's a breach? Could this be reported to the hospital?

They actually thrive on their children being sick. I am beyond livid that they keep getting away with all this.
Me too! They get away with far too much. Surely this hospital should now intervene as they have been made aware of the Inghams? Surely the video should be pulled and demonitises for using the nurses voice alone?
Also, who in their right mind, would film themselves ‘crying’ , showing upset, knowing that the other siblings are at home, with access to all the vlogs. Any decent parent would be only showing a brave face, so that the other kids at home, won’t be overly upset! I always tried not to show my kids that I was upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well brought myself to watch it.

It was the biggest pile of BS I've ever seen.

They don't do ct scans for post op, it's an x Ray.

TV has always been free for kids up to 7pm.

You always see the same consultant, you are not special.

They ask what colour cast you want.

The only reason that baby has adapted so well is the fact she has been squished into either a car seat, an ill fitting harness, a bumbo or bouncer for 5 of her 6 month lifespan.

Neither showed any proper emotion.

Telling the ifam the vlog was brutal, well I've done that journey and the way they presented it wasn't half as bad as our experience.

Isla was a late walker at 13 months, well suck it up dumb and dumber because by the time she is out of that cast she will be 1 year old with the muscle tone of a newborn.

Gets me mad they seem to get preferential treatment. My son had the worse surgery he mentioned with the awful pain and recovery and we sat on a ward with 5 other kids ranging from 2 weeks to about 15 years with no food and sharing a bathroom. He seemed to be allowed more access now with covid rules than my partner did in 2019.

Even now it is only one of us allowed to check ups meaning I have to try so hard to remember what has been said to relay to his dad.

I've reported the vlog as they should not be allowed to profit off this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm not from England so I don't know much about your hospital system. Would you have to get permission to record in there. You can clearly see people in the background. Did they ask their permission to be in the background? The nurses voice? The best actor award goes to? Answers on a postcard please These two are the worst. Why don't they donate money from these vlogs back to the NHS.

Reactions: 31
They said only one was allowed in recovery but suddenly they were both allowed. Manipulated the rules again.

It’s sad that Mila had an operation but it’s fairly routine and she’s going to be fine, how many parents in that hospital have terminally sick kids or kids with ongoing conditions and don’t get to both sit in or get private rooms and shower or the bed changed to suit them

I’d love to know what they’ve said to these hospitals to get special treatment. Chris’ tears were the tears of a man who might have to stay in his own house for more than 3 days without running away from his problems

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Haven't watched, so basing this purely off the screenshots posted (and maybe I just watch too much true crime) but seeing the photos of Sarah hiding her face behind her hair and on Creepys shoulder, the first thing that popped in my head is Mairead Philpott. She is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If they had a shred of decency they would donate the profits from the latest string of Mila vlogs to the hospital as a ‘thank you’ for helping their little girl.

We all know they won’t do that.

Reactions: 44
It annoyed me also that lazy asked them to swap the bed and they did Sorry its not about co sleeping it's about her own comfort no way was she sleeping on the sofa!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
My son has only had a simple dental procedure under GA and that was enough to scare me. My legs went from under me when he went to sleep.

these parents are twisted
i can remember having an op when I was 12 and my mother embarrassed me totally in the room i was taken to be put under

Reactions: 8
God I hate them so much. I can't bring myself to watch the vlog.
To the person from the secret group, parents who are 'devoted to their children' DON'T try to profit from them in absolutely every way possible. They are scum.
I think creepy or lazy wrote that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love it if the hospital sent them an invoice for their location filming fee - plus a fine for no consent

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Haven't watched, so basing this purely off the screenshots posted (and maybe I just watch too much true crime) but seeing the photos of Sarah hiding her face behind her hair and on Creepys shoulder, the first thing that popped in my head is Mairead Philpott. She is so fake.
More Karen Matthews trying to cash in on her poor kids and get famous off the back of it. Playing up to the cameras and revelling in the attention.

I think creepy or lazy wrote that.....
I don’t think so. The last thing those two want is people reading tattle and the receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how anyone can defend them in that secret group after that video was full of ads, Creepy tugging on his eye to try force a tear out, Lazy remembering to record every second of it in her “distress”. There’s no justifying or defending any of this, you have to be some level of deluded to WANT to record such a “traumatic” event unless it’s used for the greater good which it’s obviously not.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If they had a shred of decency they would donate the profits from the latest string of Mila vlogs to the hospital as a ‘thank you’ for helping their little girl.

We all know they won’t do that.
Profit? They’re lucky if they break even each month now!😂

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think the surgeon added a glittery touch to Mila’s cast for Christine’s benefit 😂 After hearing Creepy sing to her the whole recovery room must have thought he was her gay uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Anyone else think the surgeon added a glittery touch to Mila’s cast for Christine’s benefit 😂 After hearing Creepy sing to her the whole recovery room must have thought he was her gay uncle.
No you get asked what colour etc you'd like at most hospitals my son picked purple as he thought he'd get more attention in the playground, it worked 😂😂 had the girls with the ohhh we like your cast 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.