The Ingham Family #215 Selling our children's medical privacy, to fund our vagina table shopping spree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzys read the whole series but she's missing book three, you've not the whole series then have you love !
In her defence I think she just means she can’t find it. She mentions that she has already read it and that she needs to look for it.

Reactions: 8
imagine being made to feel guilty for going out with your friend when you’re 16 because you’re little sister wanted a sleepover. Poor Izzy.

Reactions: 50
My daughter is similar age to Jace n she wouldnt entertain anything like that now. She knows her alphabet, numbers, shapes, colours, days of the week, can count to 40 and has far better speech than Jace. Surely that is too young for him also and should be a little more advanced by now.

Reactions: 15
I'm a 37 year old & had a hysterectomy last October, Jesus I needed my pain relief & my throat was sore for ages from the tube. It really shocked me that Sarah didn't seem to think it would hurt much & why isn't she giving her the medicine

Reactions: 22
Everything’s a big reveal. It’s like second nature to them now!

Reactions: 26
According to my daughter, the same age and year at school, text analysis is done in YEAR 7
Tbf text analysis is an extremely general term and is technically done anywhere from Key Stage 3 to literary Phds.

Seemed like using a book of her choice was the tutor’s tactic to get her more comfortable with the whole thing. Which is all well and good but she’s supposedly got the exam in the next couple of months. I was memorising chapters and practicing exam questions daily before my Eng exams. Very interested to hear their excuses down the line when this kid has no GCSES.

Reactions: 20
I’d suggest my dog but like myself, he’s no a fan of small meals.

Reactions: 20
They've got the kids working for their tea because they are too disorganised to sort out the vlog.

Making the big kids have a 'sleepover' with Isla again. If she's too insecure to sleep in her own room, the parents need to comfort her and not fob off that responsibility to the older girls. Who at sixteen wants their kid sister in their room? Probably no one.

Jace is such a demanding whingy kid. One of mine was a bit of a whinger but so funny and wonderful otherwise but I didn't give in to her demands. She was taught manners. She is the most generous and kind child and funny as anything and has immaculate manners.

Why do they never wipe Jace's face? Drives me crazy. There is no excuse, it's just grubby.

They seem incapable of reading their children. Sarah trying to engage Mila when she is already engaged with something else.

Oh my God, they've only just worked out that if they keep on top of the pain the baby is happier. It's taken a week. How can they be that stupid?

Apologising for the shit vlogs when all their vlogs are shit. No self awareness.

Reactions: 45
She said about the pain meds working after she said she had just filmed yesterdays vlog where she was complaining not given her any?

Reactions: 19
Lockdown has been hard for a lot of people especially weight wise - BUT holy shit what's it done to blader boi??

That second picture!!! Twatman step away from the kitchen and that twin set look really doesn't do anything for you.

Don't think it would be a huge hungry dog needed - He doesn't have any doo-dahs!!!

Ive got a Staffie that hates men, any good???
He's not a man!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Chris is going to pick up a new car?
New car already? Guess it must be time to change the oil in the old one

The absolute state of Jace’s nails. He’s recovering from a serious infection and clearly hand hygiene isn’t at the top of the list! Absolutely no need at all
This is what I'm saying. His dirty hands and dirty hair were in his eyes and that's what happened. It's awful they don't cut that matted mess. Poor kid already has enough going on. Bad eye, thick glasses, no friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Totally devoid of any kind of appeal. Criminal dress sense, no style, ridiculous posture, pathetic really. He’s just so…weak - yeah that’s the word. Weak in character, content, appearance, lifestyle, language - just everything about ‘it’ screams weak.

I thought they were called streets, roads, motorways etc., in UK? Is highways used often - other than the Highway Code? The word, to me, evokes images of PCH - Pacific Coast Highway - not some housing estate.

Anyway- *those not *them

PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks
I’m sure we must’ve eaten, but I honestly do not recall food ever being the focus of our fun.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
PS: Preplanning what to have at a fictitious desert bar? At 16, we were figuring out how to get into bars with our fake IDs and learning the pros and cons of mixing drinks
Yes the trip to the dessert place just shows how sheltered and isolated the poor children are. It's something many children would be doing at Esme's age.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.