The Ingham Family #212 The Ingham's stupidity can’t be mended, their reckless actions can’t be defended

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
1642709007208.png

TLDR
- Chris and Sarah had an appointment with Mila's consultant on Wednesday (yesterday) at 8am before she has her surgery at the end of the month. We should find out more about what was said tomorrow as they're 2 days behind and taking Wednesday off filming.
- The Inghams went to Bridlington in the caravan for the weekend in freezing cold January. They allowed Esme (12), Isla (9), Jace (2) and dog Prinny to get dangerously close to the edge of a cliff. According to expert everything Chris, it would only be dangerous if they'd gone over the edge. Chris told Prinny to get away from the eggs (edge). Chris wore the same outfit every day, although he did change his beanie. They all decided to go to the caravan park's playground and make loads of noise at (probably) close to 8pm.
- Chris said the caravan and DPD van will be ready for them to leave at the drop of a hat in the future.
- Jace has been saying he's having a baby so don't be surprised if Sarah announces she's pregnant in the coming weeks (possibly on Mother's Day again).
- Sarah outed Isabelle on Facebook as bisexual, likely without her consent.
- Chris has been driving the car without an up to date MOT.
- Jace was left alone the babysit Mila in the living room. Isabelle was apparently supposed to be looking after them, although this is not her fault. Probably not the best decision for him to be left alone with a 6 month old when we know he can be aggressive towards his other siblings.

Hi Steve 👋

C40A67AF-2AFB-4CDE-8D03-854154A86008.jpeg
16ADB7A3-93DB-4E57-96BE-38B6A597DDB6.jpeg

Screenshot_20220120_101104.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Not even hate watching ,it looks tit from just the thumbnail as per usual
I don't know. The argument was faker than fake and none of the girls can act to save their lives but there's also six minutes of Esme cleaning the trampoline with a bottle of Dettol and a dish brush. Might well be the most exciting content they put out all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why when lazy spends so much on clothes is jace wearing a 1980s girls jogging suit

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Another productive and educational homeschool day in the Ingham house.

Jace dissolves a bathbomb in a bowl in the kitchen. Esme removes moss from the trampoline with Detol. Isla throws a Bourbon biscuit at Isabelle.

Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
See if I was a family vlogger and no it would never happen because I think its completely wrong I would 100% not upload that absolute rubbish. She doesnt know the meaning of baby lead weaning and then the silly idiot say its not the healthiest way. Don't u worry Sarah we all knoe shes been in the chicken nuggs and a greggs puzza slice for months now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lazy touting for clothes for when Mila is in a cast.
No schoolwork getting done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Bit behind as I have long days the first half of the week. Jeez my heart was in my mouth when he took jace down that slope. He says jace is OK, it's my bit that's slippy. I thought yeah and if you go holding his hand do you think he will pull you back up. Didn't notice the girls or dog but tend to ignore anything esme based.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
duck off, she didn't just out her child as bisexual? That's horrible!! I'm sure she did not want the whole world to find out about something so, so personal.
They'd probably use it as a click bait title on one of there videos soon enough.

Just makes me feel so upset for them children.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Only a narcissistic, psychopath would look forward to an appointment to discuss their child's operation. Sarah really is living in cloud cuckoo land. That highly processed tit she was feeding Mila won't help her be in optimal health for her op either.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Creepy take note:-
It’s our carers weekend off and her and her partner are taking their caravan into the dales. It’s not far away but they (and their young and energetic dog) are avid walkers. Obviously they have the best walking gear and Santa-dog fetched the enthusiastic hound a fur lined waterproof. Pretty sure they will find dog friendly pubs for sustenance.
Read and learn Inghams.

Creepy take note:-
It’s our carers weekend off and her and her partner are taking their caravan into the dales. It’s not far away but they (and their young and energetic dog) are avid walkers. Obviously they have the best walking wear and Santa-dog fetched the enthusiastic hound a fur lined waterproof. Pretty sure they will find dog friendly pubs for sustenance.
Read and learn Inghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What dire content tonight. Girls play acting bickering, a gifted baby hat, Esme cleaning the trampoline, Chris building shelves, Jace trying to climb out of cot, Sarah teaching us baby led weaning, and No Sarah, don’t start baby led weaning with those baby cheesy puffs. Please research it more. Also wasn’t Jace eating chicken and pizza and greggs at a very early age? Camera doesn’t lie! Oh and yet another sister sleepover 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.