The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gp surgery don’t do blood tests, I have to go to the hospital for them
Mine do, but sometimes the wait for an appointment is over a week.
I prefer going to the local hospital for them at 8am when they open, in and out. We have multiple options in my area for blood tests luckily.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks creepy 40 has vagina eyes..mega crinkles on that boat,shame he can't filter them out, painted black ginger hair?..why don't he embrace his ginger locks?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well said. Honestly my first thought when someone said it looks like finger marks is that it might be her own 😕 Again, I'm not armchair diagnosising a kid I don't know but if she's struggling as much as it seems, it's possible she's lashing out inwardly (just speaking as another lonely kid who went through very similar upheaval at her age - house move, new school situation, too old for the new babies but too young for older siblings, few to no friends - it's a lot to deal with on your own at that age and her parents just keep shrugging her off 🙁 And it's very easy to take your frustration out on yourself when it's only ever you.)
To me it defenetly looks like Isla has Impetigo again. Especially the spot on her face. I had it as a kid and it spreads really quickly to anywhere where you touch. It can appear overnight.

Reactions: 7
Can't imagine that sleeping on a piece of MDF covered with a thin, saggy mattress for months has done his reflux any good either. You're meant to raise your chest/shoulders to help acid reflux. He really is the poster boy for what not to do if you've got acid reflux so hopefully that means nothing is wrong with him. Those kids really don't need an ill parent on top of the current tit show.

Did make me wonder though. All his talk about it them investigating the worst thing it can be. Have they told the kids that? If they have, why worry them before he's even had blood taken? If not, they're risking the girls finding out via random comments on social media.

Reactions: 17
It was a very strange monologue from Chris. He didn't want to say anything, but did anyway, whilst sat in the van in a dark car park outside the hospital. He had to because he would be missing for a chunk of the vlog, yet there are days he isn't in the vlogs at all and no one cares. It was already fully dark by that time anyway. It's been going on for so long but didn't happen when they were away on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Chris ill? I don’t think you can get treated for liking young girls on the NHS can you? All these illnesses they have it’s a wonder they haven’t featured in The Lancet yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just me who thinks creepy 40 has vagina eyes..mega crinkles on that boat,shame he can't filter them out, painted black ginger hair?..why don't he embrace his ginger locks?
" painted black ginger hair " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He's an absolute frigging clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not jumping to any conclusions but I have witnessed similar you can see a red mark otherside right by the wrist which really makes it look like she was grabbed around the wrist tbh looks small to be an adult so likely Esma or someone and hopefully just rough play or an accident or we are complete off I hope for once we are complete wrong or was just rough play

Creepy really makes me laugh he's all about the memories and on his insta today said he took so many million of pics in Italy but said before he won't have photos up in the house as doesn't like people seeing them! Firstly he plasters them all over the Internet and 2nd who the hell goes to there house anyway? It has now rubbed off on the girls as I know Izzy has no photos with friends but sure she took some with her super duper camera yet would rather buy a pack of fake photos from amazon to display! Qnd what the point in big family shoots when not a single one is displayed?
I have photos up of my girls now and when they were small ,my late hubby my dad ,mum and dad etc etc.These pictures are priceless and bring back so many memories. ❤ Possibly a new concept for lazy and creeps ,but it isn`t unusual to look at pictures to remember special occassions.I love going back through old albums my mum has (usually when i`m clearing /tidying up for her :0 ,we get lost in our memories and spend many a happy afternoon looking at our loved ones ,those no longer with us ,and the ones we`re lucky enough to still be making those memories with today.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s easy Creepy
Cut out the Coke get into a routine for family meals and proper bedtimes .stop watching Netflix .
The whole family will benefit from routine
Have to say he sounds depressed .hates living with crazy woman .
The stuff he was talking about health wise are things you talk about with family and close friends.Not kiddyfam
Everyone of them need friends
If chris has heartburn imagine what jace he doesn’t stop eating

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It was a very strange monologue from Chris. He didn't want to say anything, but did anyway, whilst sat in the van in a dark car park outside the hospital. He had to because he would be missing for a chunk of the vlog, yet there are days he isn't in the vlogs at all and no one cares. It was already fully dark by that time anyway. It's been going on for so long but didn't happen when they were away on holiday.
Notice how dramatic he was about it though, he was basically insinuating the dr thought it could be cancer (but skirting around it but that’s what he was implying). I’m sorry but if they thought it was as serious as that he would of been in for scans etc but he just had to have blood tests done.
if he didn’t want to talk about it then he really didn’t need to … he said there would be big blocks missing from the vlog if he didn’t tell us but that whole clip of him going to the hospital wasn’t even that long if he didn’t include it no one would of even known any different Cos he only went for a blood test.
They always seem to need to have some massive health scare … but it never ever turns out to be anything (not that I Would ever wish a proper health scare on anyone, even them) they are hypochondriacs. He clearly needs to boost his views and get his young vulnerable ifam all worried over what will end up being nothing!

Sarah even slipped up today and said IF mila needs her operation … which told me they have exaggerated everything Cos they aren’t even certain she def needs the op yet. It’s so wrong

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Does this woman have a brain?! Why is Jace sitting up on the worktop while she branding around a massive knife to cut an apple!! Wouldn’t take much for him to move his hand and she cuts his fingers off!! Just can’t get over the stupidity of these fools.
And he has his hand on her arm!!!!

Reactions: 9
Ridiculous that he thinks the doctors explore all the options 'so you can't sue them', rather than them just covering all the bases for their patients. How cynical!!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.