The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ I need some paint for the playroom because no one wants to play in there anymore and I think it’s because it’s so like, what’s the word, yeah it’s like cold, not cold temperature wise, it’s like a cold room, it’s not fun like, I feel like, we need like, to get the x box in there so it’s more appealing to the older ones ….cus they’re always in their bedrooms”

Oh dear Sarah, just why would your nearly 13 yr old and your 16 year old want to play in a play room instead of hanging out in their own personal space in their bedrooms? You astound us with your logic at times woman 🤦‍♀️
SIlly my thought that was the reason kids got their own bedroom or even bigger one so they had some space to that were their own. Not just to have sleepovers in

Reactions: 22
I’m so confused. Isn’t the baby having surgery? They haven’t said anything about it
But surely they wouldn’t completely lie, I mean when there is no cast it will be pretty obvious…

Reactions: 11
I know Sarah's not winning any prizes for eloquence (she says that darker wood looks more warmly in today's vlog) but she's returned some clothes to Next that Mila won't fit into if she's going to need the surgery on her hip so :unsure:

Reactions: 18
Creepy saying “sorry about the lighting” when facing the camera to his face, oh don’t you apologise hun, the darker and blurrier the better 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
anddddd another vlog title focusing on isabelle… surprised chris didnt make it about his blood test to be honest

Reactions: 14
Isla genuinely sleeping in this baby cot? Cramped next to her 2 year old brother? Surely this is a wind up!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Chris Ingham 2022 - "I won't rush to the doctor if I think anything is wrong"

Chris Ingham pre pandemic - slightest hint of a sore throat running to the doctor because he thinks he has tonsillitis.

Also acid reflux - maybe cut out the 20 cans of coke a day and replace with water, don't sit up all night eating snacks. Sometimes people with have it no matter what but cutting out the obvious would be a good place to start.

(Also Abbvay 2022 - attempting to spell tonsillitis 50 times before admitting defeat and turning to google for help).

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does this woman have a brain?! Why is Jace sitting up on the worktop while she branding around a massive knife to cut an apple!! Wouldn’t take much for him to move his hand and she cuts his fingers off!! Just can’t get over the stupidity of these fools.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Issabelle emotional break down is clickbait she only got upset about a book
I thought blood tests where done at your local GP's
Sarah goes out shopping for paint but comes back with 2 fake plants
Isla having a sleep over in Jaces cot
10 days after Christmas and presents started already

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m so confused after watching that, you have lazy taking items back because IF mila needs a cast they won’t fit but she told everyone she needed an operation and full cast ? You had creepy at the hospital like he was going for surgery but he was having a blood test, then issy tells the story of how she read a book and she was so upset and felt like she’d been punched in the chest ( seriously dramatic or what) then you have lazy doing up the play room so issy wants to play in there fml she’s 16 and to top it of Isla in the cot I stress COT. Not bed with Jace for a story and we all know that’s where she’s sleeping it’s just so weird, I’m not even sure what I’ve just watched but it was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Issabelle emotional break down is clickbait she only got upset about a book
I thought blood tests where done at your local GP's
Sarah goes out shopping for paint but comes back with 2 fake plants
Isla having a sleep over in Jaces cot
10 days after Christmas and presents started already
My gp surgery don’t do blood tests, I have to go to the hospital for them

Reactions: 3
Chris Ingham 2022 - "I won't rush to the doctor if I think anything is wrong"

Chris Ingham pre pandemic - slightest hint of a sore throat running to the doctor because he thinks he has tonsillitis.

Also acid reflux - maybe cut out the 20 cans of coke a day and replace with water, don't sit up all night eating snacks. Sometimes people with have it no matter what but cutting out the obvious would be a good place to start.

(Also Abbvay 2022 - attempting to spell tonsillitis 50 times before admitting defeat and turning to google for help).
Sounds like the crap diet is catching up on him. He probably does have acid reflux from the piss poor diet and multiple cans of Coke he has daily.

Like you say, a change in diet and eating habits can often make the symptoms disappear. Or at least reduce them somewhat.

Reactions: 17
It’s easy Creepy
Cut out the Coke get into a routine for family meals and proper bedtimes .stop watching Netflix .
The whole family will benefit from routine
Have to say he sounds depressed .hates living with crazy woman .
The stuff he was talking about health wise are things you talk about with family and close friends.Not kiddyfam
Everyone of them need friends

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.