The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For goodness sake Sarah, discipline those children of yours! I would be embarrassed on your behalf, should I have been in that IKEA store when you lot were!
Vile feral behaviour as always

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Esme and Isla on their heelies in ikea! Both of them being horrible to Isabelle! Isabelle said she was recording them, and is gonna show it to them when they're older! Good on her!
I get they like beige, but that living room needs colour!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Evening all. I’m a lurker, only ever commented a couple of times, sorry if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it, but has anyone else noticed the living room carpet? It’s creased! I noticed on Xmas day that there’s creases in the carpet! Do you recon it was put down without underlay? It’s either stretched and coming loose or not fitted properly! It’s very noticeable though, it looks awful! Wonder if this is why they want a rug 🤔

Reactions: 38
Why is she putting the older girls new craft table in the playroom? That's supposed to be a safe place for the younger ones (who are often left unattended in there) to play.
Putting a craft table in there I'd imagine Jace getting his hands on all the bits and pieces, decorating the walls with slime, glue etc. Guess it will make good vlog footage with Toddler surprise D.I.Y skills #amazing #cleverboy 🙄
I don't know why she's always called it a playroom for the girls. They don't need a playroom and most of their things would be unsuitable to have around near the younger ones.

We made part of our extension a playroom/area but will be for the younger ones as my older children do not need or want supervising whilst they are playing all the time. They do bring things downstairs to do but mostly their things are stored in their rooms. Messy stuff like paint is stored downstairs because I don't want them getting it out themselves in their room, but they just do it at the dining room table - I imagine most people do the same as I do and just have an easy to wipe/clean table cloth type thing that doesn't really matter if it gets a bit dirty. I admit we're not very into crafts as a family so it's mostly just paint. Most people don't need to buy an entire new table for the purpose. Things like Lego are only allowed to be played in their rooms because the 7 month old would eat it if it was left out where he is crawling.

Reactions: 16
Why does Isla need 7 of those dolls designed for pre schoolers?
”smallen” the room, says the queen of literacy 😁👍🏻
Fancy buying a £299 carpet without much thought of whether it would fit their ‘massive’ room 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28
For 2 children in a private secondary school 25k is definitely on the cheaper end. I don't think anyone is trying to ignore the fact it's a significant amount of money, but when Sarah claims they were paying a fortune for education it's helpful to compare to what others pay for private schools.
Esme was in the junior school private school at the time

Reactions: 4
The surprise was new bedding, the same bedding she had before that they've told us numerous times now that the zip broke and Esme used the duvet cover to make a dress.

I bet the icult enjoyed all that IKEA borefest. Why did all 7 of them need to go?

Are they really going to put a craft table for Isla and Esme in the playroom? Surely the playroom should be for the younger two as the craft stuff and LOL dolls and their small parts are not suitable for younger children.
If Jace gets hold of messy craft stuff and smears it all over the house, Creepy won't be happy.
When I was little maybe 2/3 my sister got a makeup trolly for Christmas, one morning I got into it and totally destroyed it. My mum said there was not one part of my face that wasn’t covered in makeup and I’d left nice hand prints down the hallway and in the living room 😳🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't know why she's always called it a playroom for the girls. They don't need a playroom and most of their things would be unsuitable to have around near the younger ones.

We made part of our extension a playroom/area but will be for the younger ones as my older children do not need or want supervising whilst they are playing all the time. They do bring things downstairs to do but mostly their things are stored in their rooms. Messy stuff like paint is stored downstairs because I don't want them getting it out themselves in their room, but they just do it at the dining room table - I imagine most people do the same as I do and just have an easy to wipe/clean table cloth type thing that doesn't really matter if it gets a bit dirty. I admit we're not very into crafts as a family so it's mostly just paint. Most people don't need to buy an entire new table for the purpose. Things like Lego are only allowed to be played in their rooms because the 7 month old would eat it if it was left out where he is crawling.
I always assumed it was common sense to use a covering of some sort when doing crafts. We've used old duvets, wipe clean table cloths, old towels etc all easy cleaned after then put away for another day. Even my 4 year old knows if they want paint, a cover goes on the table and floor!

Wasn't Lazy gifted wipe clean mats perfect for crafting etc and didn't she 'design' washable play mats ideal for messy play.

In such a massive, huge, enormous house with so much space I don't know why they haven't put in a teen/tween area where the girls could study, craft and create instead of 20 sofas randomly placed all round the pylon place.

Reactions: 26
Why was Jace wearing his snowsuit on a milder day when they were indoors in IKEA? It looked like Isabelle was wearing the same jacket that she wore in the snow. Everything this family does is weird, they never dress appropriately for the weather or what they are doing.

That house is going to look like a sofa showroom when they finish putting sofas in. Isn't that corner sofa going to look weird squashed behind the door and the other end will look crowded with two identical sofas and presumably the new white coffee table.
How long until someone spills tea or coke on the too big rug?

Reactions: 31
Evening all. I’m a lurker, only ever commented a couple of times, sorry if this has already been mentioned and I’ve missed it, but has anyone else noticed the living room carpet? It’s creased! I noticed on Xmas day that there’s creases in the carpet! Do you recon it was put down without underlay? It’s either stretched and coming loose or not fitted properly! It’s very noticeable though, it looks awful! Wonder if this is why they want a rug 🤔
People who are "set for life" always lay carpet themselves and don't shell out for underlay right? I mean, nothing screams wealth like not being able to scrape together the price of a carpet fitter to do the job right.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They have absolutely no idea how to decorate or arrange the rooms they need a Square rug if they wanted it where they have put it but bought a rectangular one, why does the foot rest have to be stuck right in the middle? I think she’s been looking at Stacey Solomon’s insta because she’s just done the living room and it’s beautiful so cozy she also bought a coffee table.
Those girls for 9 & 12 behave so badly on roller shoes in ikea shouting and making so much noise lazy said it was so quiet well they soon changed that.

Reactions: 24
I'd love to tell you you've misunderstood, but that would be a lie. 😂😂

They've had dolls made to represent their 2 youngest children. It's creepy as duck, and they / Mary Shittle charge an absolute fortune for them.
Don't forget the Prinny dog doll as well

Reactions: 10
Thomas latest reply re:buttercups

Is he really real or is it Daddy Bear?

Oh and Goldielocks #super son, well as soon as that fuzz/hair is cut, it will be as dark as the forgotten one.
They are the spit of each other in fairness.

Side note:🎉🎉 Happy New Year 🎉🎉 and stay safe and Thank You for making me smile 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve never liked the idea of them at all for the same reasons you write above, then I read about young woman who got in one on holiday with a cut on her foot and almost died from necrotising fasciitis- that sealed the deal for me, would never set foot in one (pardon the pun).
me neither. I remember reading about this poor woman at the time and vowing never to step foot in one. I love a bath but I’m sitting in my own skin cells not everyone else’s ewww

• Wow
Reactions: 17
They just couldn’t wait to spill some of that wanket money before the IFam start asking for it back as there is no chance of seeing their order before Christmas 22!!!!

Reactions: 15
Groundhog day again what a borefest
The lies and the bragging.there so desperate to be liked but in reality people only watch to see what they mess up next. There a laughing stock on YouTube. You never hear other channels mention them. Let's hope this year we see the end of there channel

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm having some alcohol to help me get through the final shitshow of 2021. It's NYE so why not. Kopparberg of course in homage to our favourite fooos.

ONE LAST CHRISTMAS SURPRISE FOR ESMÉ..

Lazy screeches good morning at Mila, who is dressed like Kat Slater. Esme comes in and she says how beautiful she looks. She is wearing jeans. They talk about how Esme curled her hair. Lazy got the curler off Amazon for £7. Isla shows us her outfit and LOL doll.

Lazy reminds us of how adorable Mila is. She puts her in her seat next to Prinny and Lazy tells her not to lick her face. One of her friends bought Mila her outfit. Lazy grabs the cardigan and says it's first size. Isabelle is having some daim cake. Lazy shows us the flowers from Shittle.

Isabelle points out that she and Lazy take a breath before they talk on the vlog. Lazy tells us they're going to IKEA. She thought they were being clever by avoiding the post Christmas storage run. They went last week and got everything they thought they needed. It's now 5 days past Christmas because they need more; Esme needs shelves, Creepy has decided the kids need a craft table because he doesn't want them to use their desks as they're for school and white. Just put a table cloth on it if you're so worried. The craft table be in the playroom until the other room is accessible.

The playroom is an absolute tip. The softplay can go in the corner, Mila's tent can go in the garage, the kitchen can go next to the chalkboard, Peppa Pig house can go elsewhere and the craft table can go next to Jace's. Jace doesn't want to tidy the room.

Lazy gives Esme another set of her bedsheets because it's the only design she'll have on there. She thought she'd never change it. Esme broke the zip on her other bedding so made it into a dress. Granny Jane and Hi Steve got her the bedding.

Creepy tells us they've come to their new local IKEA. It's exciting going to a new IKEA, especially when you get hit in the face by the smell of meatballs. Isabelle gets Deja Vu and thinks she's been there before. It's identical to the one they slept at in Italy. Creepy has good memories. Esme finds a fake plant she likes.

Isabelle isn't sure what height she wants the coffee table in her bedroom to be. IKEA is so quiet, apart from Jace's screeching. Lazy finds a coffee table she likes but is worried they won't be able to recreate the homely look. Creepy says they can put beanies aesthetic things in there.

Lazy wants to turn part of the living room into a media wall. Rather than getting a plasterer/builder in, Creepy has found a TV storage combo wall in IKEA. They sizing is all different though and Lazy doesn't like it. Their wall is too big for it. An alternative to having a builder come in and rebuild the wall might be something like the combo wall. Lazy likes the idea but needs to visualise it in her head. Creepy looks at some more cupboards and then films Lazy on the computer planning the living room.

Time to look for shelves now. Esme wants them for books and LOL dolls. Isla want them for dolls. Lazy prefers thick white ones but Creepy says they sag down so now they're looking at thinner ones.

Lazy screeches at Mila. She's found a bad boy light ring with a phone holder thingymabobbydo. She doesn't do Instagram lives for Tat and Me like she should because she has to hold her phone.

They've picked up glasses, shelves, brackets and a few other bits. They're now in the carpet section. There are a couple of rugs Lazy likes, a light brown one Creepy likes and a fluffy cream one she and Isabelle like. Lazy likes the bubbly ones but Creepy doesn't. Esme and Isla skate around the shop on their heelies. Lazy finds a cheaper rug that no one else likes.

The Inghams have left IKEA. It's more comfortable travelling in the van and they don't have to play Tetris, despite having two trolley loads. They got the craft table and other bits.

Jace wants to open the rug. Lazy is going to miss the Christmas decorations. Mila is making her way off the mat. She screeches at "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky one".

Jace was on the toilet, got close to Lazy's face and asked for his dinosaur "chorch". Lazy forgot he had one as they haven't been through his stocking toys. There are 24 images in it. Lazy tells him to climb onto the arm of the sofa and turn the living room light off. Creepy comes in and opens the rug whilst Lazy is testing the torch. She tells Jace not to shine it in Prinny's eyes. They're taking down the Christmas tree in a few days and the room will look bare. Jace shines the torch in Lazy's eyes. Creepy moans that the rug is too tightly wrapped.

When the Christmas tree is down, Lazy is moving the corner sofa to the other side of the room and ordering another three seater sofa. She doesn't like the rug being in front of the corner sofa because it's too long. Jace keep asking to turn the lights off and Lazy keeps saying yes.

Isla is in her bedroom with Jace. She's using her nightlight. Jace is eating, even though it seems to be close to bedtime. Footage of Isla's dolls. She has one more coming in the post. She has been reading Evie's Magic Bracelet. It's time to get Jace to bed but he's on one. They're ending the vlog because Lazy is getting herself and Mila to bed. They had plans to go to a friend's house tomorrow for a games night/takeaway but they're not doing that now because Creepy they wants a cosy evening in. They have an exciting day ahead.

End of vlog.

WTF is this outfit?
Screenshot 2021-12-31 182718.png

I'm not getting the 'stick an ugly collar on that dress/top/jumper' trend.
Screenshot 2021-12-31 192159.png
Elizabeth1England.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-31 183614.png
Screenshot 2021-12-31 184421.png
Screenshot 2021-12-31 184629.png
Screenshot 2021-12-31 183549.png
Screenshot 2021-12-31 185541.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You get what you pay for ,cheap crap as always with Lazy ,she loves a bargain and rarely buys anything of good quality

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.