The Ingham Family #208 Who are these kids even going to text? Childline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment section can't be doing Creepy's ego any good. Two comments suggesting it's gallstones (one with a 'please God all will be fine') and nothing else. The IFAM are not concerned. There are more comments comforting Isabelle over her book-related 'breakdown'. Way more about what colour furniture/paint Sarah should buy.

Reactions: 21
Maybe if Chris is really ill its a bit of karma for him click baiting his kids' illnesses for years without their consent. He was so reluctant to talk but had it been one of his kids he would've been thrilled. I'll be shocked if he hasn't got piles like Katrina with their amazing diet. Who knew that a diet of full fat coke and freezer food was bad for you.

Are Chris and Sarah going to paint those designs onto the wall? This will be a disaster.

Isabelle sobbing over a book is not normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Isabelle sobbing over a book is not normal.
I dunno. When Sirius black died in Harry Potter I sobbed and I was only a bit younger than Isabelle at the time (shows my age 😆) but I haven’t watched the vlog so I’m not sure of the context of her “emotional breakdown.” Whether it was about the book plot being sad or the fact she was given a book… lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Creepy cut the vlog when Lazy was talking about not wearing a mask, she was obviously making a bitchy dig at the 'haters' because we always comment on here when she doesn't wear a mask.

Out shopping for more tat. 😴
She hasn't even ordered the new furniture, let alone built it so why does she need to go looking for crap to put on it?

If Mila needs feeding and can't be left with anyone else you need to shop online/not go to the shops every day, Lazy. It's obviously boring for the poor child plus she looks squashed in that carrycot and Lazy has always said Mila doesn't like lying flat.

Reactions: 23
Nothing worse than health anxiety.
Always vanishes when he’s away and doesn’t need clickbait though. The weekly tonsilitis? Bad back?

basically duck off chris and stop wasting the tax payers money

Does he think if he’s ill we’ll all forget he’s a pervert and feel sorry for him? Also, not many people I know who hasn’t got Covid over the last month, don’t for a second believe sarah goes here there and everywhere and hasn’t caught it yet

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Few thoughts from tonight.

Sarah saying they’ll have to move the tv. Well, that’s the risk you take when you move into a house and your first priority is hanging a tv in every room before sorting out where the furniture will go, putting up blinds or building wardrobes.

Creepy’s mysterious pain sounds like gas to me. The bad kind you get when your diet is all fizzy drinks and potatoes. Get a bit of fibre, Creeps, it’ll do wonders.

🤦‍♀️ Sarah just can’t accept she messed up with those pictures for Isabelle. Tattle’s been talking about it for weeks. You’d think Hi Steve would have let her know she was wrong in the first place.

Chris had two tiny jobs to do all day and it’s dark outside by the time he and Isla do them. How lazy can you get? (As lazy as your wife, I guess)

Isabelle apparently read 200 pages in an hour and a half. Not a chance that happened.

Esme read a book she got for Christmas for 45 minutes between 9 and 10. But Sarah said it was back to school that morning so which was it?

Sarah wants the playroom to be a place the older kids want to be in too so is choosing the paint the walls in a way that is much more suited to younger kids. Makes sense.
But on the subject of the older ones and the playroom. It’s not hard to figure out why they would rather play in their own rooms. If they’re in the playroom with Jace, it’ll be ‘play with me’ ‘watch me’ ‘look at this’ from Jace and while the older two are so good with him, it’s understandable that when they want to play Xbox or read or whatever, they want to just do that and get a break from being unpaid babysitters. Sarah just wants them in with Jace so she doesn’t have to look after that.
And probably so she can keep pretending she’s only got young children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isabelle was crying over We Were Liars.

It's about a bunch of rich kids/cousins on their family's private island. The adults keep falling out over money/inheritance and the kids decide to teach them a lesson by burning down the mansion on the island. The twist at the end is that the main character lit the fire too early and trapped the other three in the house. They're all dead and she's been imagining them the whole book.

It's a very easy read, quite repetitive, not much really happens so I can believe she read it in a day. There's lots of waffle about the sea and beaches and stuff like that. You could skim a lot of it and not miss much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Few thoughts from tonight.

Sarah saying they’ll have to move the tv. Well, that’s the risk you take when you move into a house and your first priority is hanging a tv in every room before sorting out where the furniture will go, putting up blinds or building wardrobes.

Creepy’s mysterious pain sounds like gas to me. The bad kind you get when your diet is all fizzy drinks and potatoes. Get a bit of fibre, Creeps, it’ll do wonders.

🤦‍♀️ Sarah just can’t accept she messed up with those pictures for Isabelle. Tattle’s been talking about it for weeks. You’d think Hi Steve would have let her know she was wrong in the first place.

Chris had two tiny jobs to do all day and it’s dark outside by the time he and Isla do them. How lazy can you get? (As lazy as your wife, I guess)

Isabelle apparently read 200 pages in an hour and a half. Not a chance that happened.

Esme read a book she got for Christmas for 45 minutes between 9 and 10. But Sarah said it was back to school that morning so which was it?

Sarah wants the playroom to be a place the older kids want to be in too so is choosing the paint the walls in a way that is much more suited to younger kids. Makes sense.
But on the subject of the older ones and the playroom. It’s not hard to figure out why they would rather play in their own rooms. If they’re in the playroom with Jace, it’ll be ‘play with me’ ‘watch me’ ‘look at this’ from Jace and while the older two are so good with him, it’s understandable that when they want to play Xbox or read or whatever, they want to just do that and get a break from being unpaid babysitters. Sarah just wants them in with Jace so she doesn’t have to look after that.
And probably so she can keep pretending she’s only got young children.
200 pages of what? That quite simply didn’t happen unless it was a book with about 3 words on a page we’ve heard her read

Reactions: 9
Wow. Sarah sure can give orders out. Do this, do that. This needs doing and that needs doing.
I'd have hauled all that crap down and out of the house in 10 minutes before she'd even dragged herself out of bed.

Reactions: 11
“Anyway, I just got out the shower. I’m absolutely hating my hair at the moment.I know I’m lucky to have like hair that’s long…and things”…..???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Every few months Creepy will do a little monologue to the camera about his anxiety or his confidence or his health. He’s obviously looking for an ego boost, wants comments begging for him to be okay. It’s disgusting- why is this middle aged man seeking attention/validation from CHILDREN?! So predatory.

I seem to remember screen grabs from their weird ‘everything Ingham’ group where he made a post about assumptions/opinions about each member of the family that they’ve heard, and he said his was ‘Chris Ingham is fittt’ or something along those lines. Does anyone else remember this?

Also his nose freaks me out. I’ve never seen a nose like it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m so confused after watching that, you have lazy taking items back because IF mila needs a cast they won’t fit but she told everyone she needed an operation and full cast ? You had creepy at the hospital like he was going for surgery but he was having a blood test, then issy tells the story of how she read a book and she was so upset and felt like she’d been punched in the chest ( seriously dramatic or what) then you have lazy doing up the play room so issy wants to play in there fml she’s 16 and to top it of Isla in the cot I stress COT. Not bed with Jace for a story and we all know that’s where she’s sleeping it’s just so weird, I’m not even sure what I’ve just watched but it was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.
I think she could be scared of creepy Chris going into her bedroom at night hence all the sleepovers.
As for creepys stomach cut out the constant cans of coke that'll help. He's always running scared as well so that won't help his stomach either. Tbh he deserves much more than a stomach ache after what he's done

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry the way she said epiphany literally made me feel sick with her dry crusty lips ‘epiTHany’ what an absolute moron she is

Reactions: 13
When talking about trying to fit the craft table in for the older girls the other day, Lazy said about putting Jace's soft play stuff into the garage of doom.
What about Mila, if it's not definite she's having a cast, wouldn't the soft play be nice for her? Not that she'll get a look in though as toddler Isla will be rolling all over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.