Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
1641415411728.png

TLDR
- The Mila doll was unveiled (£434 at full price). She is a downgrade from the Jace doll with painted on hair and looking identical to a doll called Rose that Mary Shortle sells. Her clothes are Portuguese as a homage to being conceived on the island. OK, the last half of that sentence is unconfirmed.
- Sarah had a little rant about the people who disagree with them selling the Mila doll.
- There will be another meet and greet. Carol is desperate to hug Chris. Tickets are £25 and it includes a goodie bag with the items totalling that price.
- Chris has been having stomach issues. I wonder why. 10 cokes a day is healthy isn't it?
- The Inghams have hired an interior designer for the house. Her name is Sarah Ingham.
- Chris played the NYE 2020 fireworks instead of 2021.
- The ifam have been asking for refunds as their wankets haven't yet arrived. Sarah isn't happy.
- Mila's first pair of shoes will be a cheap pair of boots from Asda once the cast is off.
- Chris suggested they go travelling for a year and use the house a a vacation home.
- New vocabulary includes "smallen" and "warmen"

Hi Steve 👋 Has the vet told you to smallen Coco?
D414A681-AD18-4F0D-A0D8-BBFE5F844E7C.jpeg
IMG_20220104_173459.jpg
1641056591520.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hmmm if Jace is toilet trained and has been for as long as they say why is he wearing baby vests with poppers on for nappies??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
1641417277590.png

I know it's just the angle but it looks like he's missing a neck. 😁Now that would be a serious medical problem that he could milk for content 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Creepy could have anything wrong with him, his diet certainly doesn’t help.
My husbands cancer was fobbed off with gallstones as he had bad heartburn (he ate healthy, didn’t drink or smoke) and blood tests, he was refused up to date scans as one from 2 years ago showed a small gall stone which had never caused trouble, then April 8th last year he went to bed in dreadful pain and never got better, 6 weeks later he was diagnosed with colon cancer with huge mets to his liver, stomach and kidneys, lungs, 3weeks after that he was dead.I don’t know what I’m trying to say but creepy had better not be exaggerating or making up some bullshit about cancer because that’s is truly disgusting if he is 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Lazy one instead of shopping get your arse in Isla room and help to sort that mess

Reactions: 23
Creepy could have anything wrong with him, his diet certainly doesn’t help.
My husbands cancer was fobbed off with gallstones as he had bad heartburn (he ate healthy, didn’t drink or smoke) and blood tests, he was refused up to date scans as one from 2 years ago showed a small gall stone which had never caused trouble, then April 8th last year he went to bed in dreadful pain and never got better, 6 weeks later he was diagnosed with colon cancer with huge mets to his liver, stomach and kidneys, lungs, 3weeks after that he was dead.I don’t know what I’m trying to say but creepy had better not be exaggerating or making up some bullshit about cancer because that’s is truly disgusting if he is 😡😡
I hadn't watched for a few days what's he moaning about now? Xx

Reactions: 4
It's time to do some maths for the first time in 2022. Sarah, feel free to use this for homeschooling.

I wanted to work out how much the Inghams might get from the Mila doll. I will do sale price and non sale price. Let's say the Inghams get 45% of profits (Shittle gets more for 'making' and selling it)

- At the moment the full package (doll, hamper and ticket) can be bought for £403 (on sale from £434).
- The doll on its own costs £299
- Tickets for the meet and greet are £25
- The hamper (the only thing on sale) is £79 and £110 at full price
Hampers can be bought separately from the doll but tickets cannot,
1641417821465.png

Lets says we have 100 customers, a nice rounds number to save arguments.
40 customers buy the hamper, doll and ticket
20 customers buy the doll and a ticket
20 just buy the doll and hamper
20 buy only the doll

The 40 customers who buy everything pay £403 each currently (£434 full price). The total for this with the discount is £16,120 (£17,720 full price). 45% would be £7254 (£7974 full price).

The 20 customers who buy the doll and ticket will pay £324 (no discount as only the hamper is on sale). The total would be £6480. 45% of this is £2916.

The 20 customers who buy the doll and hamper will pay £378 (£409 without the sale). The total for this is £7560 (£8180 without the sale). 45% is £3402 (£3681 full price).

The 20 customers who only buy the doll for £299. The total is £5980. 45% is £2691.

The total profit WITH the discount from these 100 customers with 45% share of profits for the Inghams would be £16, 263 (£17, 262 full price).

• Wow
Reactions: 48
It's time to do some maths for the first time in 2022. Sarah, feel free to use this for homeschooling.

I wanted to work out how much the Inghams might get from the Mila doll. I will do sale price and non sale price. Let's say the Inghams get 45% of profits (Shittle gets more for 'making' and selling it)

- At the moment the full package (doll, hamper and ticket) can be bought for £403 (on sale from £434).
- The doll on its own costs £299
- Tickets for the meet and greet are £25
- The hamper (the only thing on sale) is £79 and £110 at full price
Hampers can be bought separately from the doll but tickets cannot,

Lets says we have 100 customers, a nice rounds number to save arguments.
40 customers buy the hamper, doll and ticket
20 customers buy the doll and a ticket
20 just buy the doll and hamper
20 buy only the doll

The 40 customers who buy everything pay £403 each currently (£434 full price). The total for this with the discount is £16,120 (£17,720 full price). 45% would be £7254 (£7974 full price).

The 20 customers who buy the doll and ticket will pay £324 (no discount as only the hamper is on sale). The total would be £6480. 45% of this is £2916.

The 20 customers who buy the doll and hamper will pay £378 (£409 without the sale). The total for this is £7560 (£8180 without the sale). 45% is £3402 (£3681 full price).

The 20 customers who only buy the doll for £299. The total is £5980. 45% is £2691.

The total profit WITH the discount from these 100 customers with 45% share of profits for the Inghams would be £16, 263 (£17, 262 full price).
Can we talk about their logic tho. I feel like the inghams are the only idiots to sell £400 doll AFTER Christmas 🤦🏻‍♂️ talk about the worst time to sell something nevermind something of that price. No one in their right mind would be happy to spend that money after the holidays...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
creepy has a pain in his stomach and all of a sudden he's trying to act like dad of the year

Reactions: 16
Have been following @bump1212 's example by reading the Ingham thread from the very first post on here. RIVETING! Learning quite a bit I didn't know before. I'm still on the first thread though, knee deep in revision so catching up inbetween son's prep and work.

I can honestly say, hand on my heart, that the mere thought of shopping daily makes me sick. I can happily spend hours in a garden centre or bookstore though. Lazy has such an empty and unfulfilled life, shopping, redecorating and accumulating tat to fill some void. Is she compensating for the lack of money in her childhood? She doesn't seem to derive lasting pleasure out of any of her possessions, other than the brownies she orders from the cake ivy bridge place. It's an endless quest to accumulate more and so wasteful.

duck's sake, emotionally manipulating the icult much with a mere blood test Chris?

DrMemes.com-Screenshot (126).png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Mr Ingram, I wouldn’t wish a serious illness on anyone and certainly not you as I am not that invested in your shitshow, but you’ve created a rod for your own back here. You have cried wolf so many times that sympathy is not exactly going to be heaped on you. Look at your demographic (of the channel, not your own preferences) and tell us, with a straight face that you really think that any noticeable percentage of that shrinking viewership actually cares. They want fun, something uplifting and some escapism. The fact that you don’t provide those at the best of times is compounded by trying to be mysterious. Perhaps they are just ‘head thoughts?’ Remember that ‘head thoughts’ are not my words though, are they? Having known a number of GP’s over the years (and with due respect and deference to your extensive medical background) I have never heard the phrase ‘head thoughts’ in relation to any medical issue. Not doubting that it is 100% true though as your track record of probity speaks for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So, wonder whats wrong with Chris!
Can't one of them help or encourage Isla in tidying her room! Or even get Isabelle or Esme to help her!
Don't like the furniture she's chosen for the bedroom 😫😫😫
He’s probably got stomach stress at the thought of meeting strangers for £25 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.