The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris’ favourite photo is the one where Mila is looking at him and clearly wondering if she’s stuck with this twit as a dad for life or is there a Christmas exchange policy.
Poor little Mila being born into a family only for views

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Chris’ favourite photo is the one where Mila is looking at him and clearly wondering if she’s stuck with this twit as a dad for life or is there a Christmas exchange policy.
Nice to see the pics are heavy over filtered what a creepy bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just been looking at the girls old school website (as I live in the area and I think it does look like an excellent school!) and it made me sad looking at the extra curricular schedule, just imagining how much those poor girls are missing out on. Board games club, drama, swimming, cross country, art, every sport imaginable, orchestras, rocks bands, choirs, stem, library club, jigsaw club... literally EVERYTHING! All on offer just by being part of the school. Can’t imagine how different those girls would be if they were spending their days involved with all of this, surrounded with friends their own age. Breaks my heart that they had that chance for them and blew it.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Ooh ! They're a right pair of snarky twats tonight, getting their little digs in.

Reactions: 28
Tonight’s Vlog…. The Esme show. Digs about catering companies and returning things after Christmas for Lazy and Creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Of course Mila liked her dolly, it reminds her of her creepy dad with its barcode fringe poking out of its hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh just duck off Lazy! What about last years aunt Bessie feast? Who helped you then? as you made a huge point about how to cooked dinner all on your lonesome? Yet this is the first one you’ve done without Jane? Remember your lies lazy!
And it turns out mystery dog is Jane’s and hi Steve’s (unless they’re looking after it for Dave or he was hiding, but they said they’d taken the dogs home). Is 3 dogs too much for you in your massive house for all of 3 days? How do you think hi steve and Jane cope with them for months on end while you twit about pretending to be vanlifers or breaking down on the island of Portugal?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fat witch on a gobby rant today isn’t she. Zip your onesie up more over them mountain flab tits and shut your cake hole piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What about the food she had the other week when she was sitting on Creepys knee at the dinner table?
It's lie after lie, anything for content. 🙄I'm pretty sure Creepy has been trying to feed Mila since about 4 months old, he was definitely trying on several occassions when they were taking the trip in the DPD van.

Reactions: 23
Total attitude from them tonight eh!!
Pity there isn't a screenshot from the company who provided the Christmas Dinner lol! Really don't believe she cooked it all herself 🤨🤨

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
izzys xmas haul candles from primark off set for life parents - neom ones off granny and gramps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I found it uncomfortable to watch and poor
Isabelle didn’t even react. Her number 1 fan was cackling away, egging her on as usual.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.