The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to correct you but it was a Mary Shittle doll. And it was the start of Victoria making thousands of pounds out of her collaboration with the Inghams.
I always thought that one was from another lady who send them it for free, cant remember her name but her relationship with the minghams didnt end well , just another person they treated like tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Catching up on the Boxing Day tit show. Isla looked gutted with her dolls when she saw Esme had another reborn.
Esmes reborn was £155 so was Jaces monkey, yet Islas dolls were £25 each and no idea how much Izzys perfume was, but Isla knows how much it all costs so probably feels short changed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Somethings going on, 3 hidden videos on the playlist. There’s either a rant video, a surprise car video, the lost q&a, the mila doll announcement. Who knows but this Xmas has been dire for them.

Reactions: 20
I'd bet that Their Ketrina and her feral brood had a better Christmas than the Minghams

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
Same here. Make your effing minds up!

Reactions: 11
I always thought that one was from another lady who send them it for free, cant remember her name but her relationship with the minghams didnt end well , just another person they treated like tit.
It could have been from another lady but it was a reborn bought from the MS shop def.
Esmes. Reaction to it was genuine and lovely... That kind of natural reaction can't be recreated... No matter how big the present pile. Or how. Many re takes they film

Reactions: 13
I'd bet that Their Ketrina and her feral brood had a better Christmas than the Minghams
Her christmas morning vlogs always look way more natural. Kids ripping in to presents,paper and boxes everywhere.
Where as the ingham girls have to sit and take it in turns, it always comes across staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It could have been from another lady but it was a reborn bought from the MS shop def.
Esmes. Reaction to it was genuine and lovely... That kind of natural reaction can't be recreated... No matter how big the present pile. Or how. Many re takes they film
Yes!! They keep chasing that thinking it will happen again and they will go viral again .

Family vlogging is dying out , they know it and are clinging on.

Reactions: 16
Isabelle claims her Sassybelle vlog is going live at 6pm. Is she not having the same problems as the angry creep?
If she's using a current photo on Instagram she's wearing a jacket and in a car so maybe they've just gone out 'for the day'/shopping and that's why Creepy's vlog isn't ready to go.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.