The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is conclusive proof, right there you haterz. It’s not as if there is any way that you could screenshot an image of the video when it was at 95% and hadn’t actually finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he processed the vlog at lunchtime and set it to go live at 5pm he wouldn't have this issue. He's been doing this 'job' for over half a decade now, he should know this stuff.

Reactions: 43
Somethings going on, 3 hidden videos on the playlist. There’s either a rant video, a surprise car video, the lost q&a, the mila doll announcement. Who knows but this Xmas has been dire for them.
4 hidden now

Reactions: 11
You foo Creepy you aren't as important as you think you are,you are the equivalent to dog turd on a shoe ,disgusting,smelly and hard to shift

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly this is their biggest money maker season and they’ve well and truly fucked it! They say they are set for life and have multiple businesses 🤣 but it’s all just fantasy. Either that or a massive tax evasion case is coming their way, never earning over 100k per year and not declaring wankets and me. It’s all fantasy, the stress is seeping through their pores, zoom on noncey Nora’s newest grid post 🤮 that skin, even filtered 🤮🤮
You can see they’ve just given up. The atmosphere is horrendous in that house, even the kids are turning on each other. Something big has gone down this ‘vlogmas’ I can’t believe the icult still think they are this happy family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For Jace to say something about you don't have to say yay or clap when he was opening his presents, he must have heard something said because a 2 year old wouldn't come out with that? He's either heard them telling the girls how to react or they tried telling him to do it and he had a tantrum so they had to tell him he doesn't have to.
Talking about Jace how bloody fugly was that monkey doll they got him 😬
And why has he got that stupid pony tail all the time 🤷 I've nothing against boys having long hair, two of mine had shoulder length hair but I never put it in a stupid scrunchie

And I felt sorry for Isabel when they were opening those mary shortle bags, for one horrible moment I thought they'd got her a doll

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family posted:
UNBOXING THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER & GIVING OUR BABY SOLID FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 3
Just a warning for everyone. Don’t go and look at the “reborn animals” section of the Mary Shortle website unless you don’t want to sleep tonight. I think I’ll be having nightmares 😨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is that one of those baby crisps? Is that really the first solid food they have chosen to give their baby?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a warning for everyone. Don’t go and look at the “reborn animals” section of the Mary Shortle website unless you don’t want to sleep tonight. I think I’ll be having nightmares 😨
It really is the stuff of nightmares 🤣 just why would anyone want to buy these ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.