The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Mila" doll will be stock Shortle already has. Last time Sarah vlogged in the shop, they had loads of The Ingham Family baby clothes and crap like that. Prinny didn't sell. There's no way Shortle's putting any money into another Ingham baby doll. She'll rename a doll she already has and hope it shifts some of the clothes she can't get rid of.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but Esme is too old for these dolls now and also how many does she actually need?

Poor Mila being made into a doll. Also its no wonder she has hip problems when they sit her up with no support and then push/pull her she she's sat straight.

Reactions: 23
Watched some of their Christmas video and all I could think as Sarah opened their bedroom door was "god those doors need WD-40" 🙄 then that ridiculous footage of ' santa' 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris's latest insta Post makes him and izzy look like a couple with a baby 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What was with the hair curlers for esma? Firstly she doesn't wash her hair let alone curl it but apparently she does alot 🤷‍♀️ but why wasn't they In a box? Just wrapped in plastic like 2nd hand or something (not saying 2nd hand is bad just seemed werid)
They looked like they were from Shein and they rarely use boxes everything comes in plastic bags/wraps.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Re the baby Mila doll
It makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing another one of their children moulded-in doll shape will be in strangers houses. I used to work at build-a-bear, for any who aren't familiar it's a chain of shops that sell teddy bears which we stuff right in front of your child and put scents sounds inside the teddy bear and also had a ton of accessories for the teddy bears. We also used to fix the teddies that were brought in if they were ripped etc for free.

While my year of working there, a couple used to come to the shop every weekend to buy a new bear and get their other teddy bears stitched up and they used to have holes in questionable places and used to be wet from an unknown substance. It was shocking, to say the least, i never knew people used to do stuff like that and looking back on it and knowing that the Inghams have made a replica of their own children gives me the absolute chills and makes me feel sick to my stomach. There's a whole bunch of weirdos out there and they are so blind to it :cry:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
They said to Isla they couldn't get what she wanted or something like that, yet ipads are in stock everywhere so I wonder why she didn't get one 😬
Because they trwat her differently to Jason
View attachment 945652
So how long has Hi Steve been embracing the grey/white hair? Did Daddy Silver Fox (!) and creepy Ginger Fox make a pact that they'd quit the not-so-secret hair dye and face the world together, au naturel?

And my my, Steve, what disproportionately tiny hands you have! They're barely bigger than Zelda's. Walnut Whip, anyone? 🤭

View attachment 945679

And speaking of hands....Creepy's freaky fingers give me the absolute heebie jeebies. (Anyone familiar with the animated character, "Salad Fingers"?!) How abnormally long and bendy is that index finger? Loooook at it! 😱

And what the hell is 'Stretch Fingerstrong' actually doing there? Is he picking his nose or tickling his brain? If he's wanting a Covid test I'd gladly ram a swab up his penis-nose....strictly in the interests of medical science, of course. 🙄

(Thanks @thegreencow & @Kate1970 for the pics.)
And doesn't Steve look rather camp the way his itty bitty hand is in that photo ?

Those dolls Isla got look like a cross between Cabbage Patch kids and the children from the Peanuts cartoons

Reactions: 17
Good Lord, will they ever stop making Isabelle do these ridiculous shocked face reactions? She’s 16, why would she be ecstatic to get a DOLL? 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why has Esme been given yet another creepy doll? Where are the other 500 she's got? In the garage of doom.
Even worse was that monkey baby thing Jace got, no wonder the children have trouble sleeping in their own rooms what with Creepy creeping about and freaky Shittle dolls everywhere.

Creepy bought Lazy a Samsung watch. Why have they suddenly got smart watches, none of them are into fitness/health.

Reactions: 28
I had a brief watch of the vlog, the noise 🙀

Esmes facial expressions and Islas hyperventilating really are embarrassing. I just don’t understand the Apple Watch, and it’s huge not even one of the smaller faced ones. Nothing screams set for life like two contract phones with add-ons. If they’re with sky tv they could have got an iPad with sky mobile for a reasonable monthly amount.

also at the beginning mila was still asleep. Where? In the big bed? When she is now rolling over? So left unattended?

Is that why her smear test was cancelled? Discovered she was up the spout again.
she’s been up the spout more times than incy wincy spider.

(having that as a thread suggestion if she is lol)
I heard the watch came free with the iPhone.

• Haha
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]
As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good Lord, will they ever stop making Isabelle do these ridiculous shocked face reactions? She’s 16, why would she be ecstatic to get a DOLL? 😑
In the Mary Shittle undeclared advert Izzy got a bottle of perfume, better than the crap she got from her mother.

Jace got a reborn monkey. 😳
16CB63C8-5175-4463-92B6-2EDBFDACF8BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Isla:
These are my top 5 presents.
Quickly shows the iwatch that's off. Describes it as pretty and in a convincing voice *cough* tells us she's really happy that was her main present.
She did a full demo of the vtech toy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So who are more desperate for the money. Creepy and Lazy or Victoria?
When was last time we even heard the name Mary Shortle. I thik it was when Sarah went in because there was made a tv show or something in the store?
How many time did we see the dolls they got last christmas? I think we saw the todler doll maybe once after the christmas vlog. And where is all of Esmes and Islas reborns? Burried in the garage of doom? Or maybe they are the one living in the top secret rooms on top of the garage? There is none to be seen in any of the bedrooms, and none in the playroom.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.