The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they’re getting treatment so quickly. Maybe it’s something to do with the angles/ measurements? Is that discussed? I presume they prioritise them due to the severity of the dysplasia? Age can’t be the only important factor?

As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but Esme is too old for these dolls now and also how many does she actually need?

Poor Mila being made into a doll. Also its no wonder she has hip problems when they sit her up with no support and then push/pull her she she's sat straight.
She went to go over in tonights vlog and Creepy grabbed her babygrow and pulled her back up to sitting.
If my baby had hip problems and they were going in for an op in the next week or 2 then the last thing I would be doing would be sitting them up.
Firstly that can't be doing the ball and socket any good considering it isnt formed properly and secondly why get her used to doing something that she won't be able to do for months on end. That screams stupidity to me, poor baby will be even more frustrated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Re the baby Mila doll
It makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing another one of their children moulded-in doll shape will be in strangers houses. I used to work at build-a-bear, for any who aren't familiar it's a chain of shops that sell teddy bears which we stuff right in front of your child and put scents sounds inside the teddy bear and also had a ton of accessories for the teddy bears. We also used to fix the teddies that were brought in if they were ripped etc for free.

While my year of working there, a couple used to come to the shop every weekend to buy a new bear and get their other teddy bears stitched up and they used to have holes in questionable places and used to be wet from an unknown substance. It was shocking, to say the least, i never knew people used to do stuff like that and looking back on it and knowing that the Inghams have made a replica of their own children gives me the absolute chills and makes me feel sick to my stomach. There's a whole bunch of weirdos out there and they are so blind to it :cry:
Stop before you give creepy any ideas! I hope Shithole doesn’t sell any teenage dolls

Reactions: 7
I watched the Weiss family opneing their gifts. I don't know if they are as problematic as the Inghams, but their gifts are very well-thought-out. Age appropriated stuff, things the children wanted, but also very practical stuff like hair brushes, everyday shoes, art and crafts material, books... and they also respect the fact that kids grow up and become their own people.

Reactions: 10
She went to go over in tonights vlog and Creepy grabbed her babygrow and pulled her back up to sitting.
If my baby had hip problems and they were going in for an op in the next week or 2 then the last thing I would be doing would be sitting them up.
Firstly that can't be doing the ball and socket any good considering it isnt formed properly and secondly why get her used to doing something that she won't be able to do for months on end. That screams stupidity to me, poor baby will be even more frustrated.
Exactly. In a months time she won't be able to sit up

Can she sit up independently. Haven’t watched in a while and skipped most yesterday’s. Just watched them open phones.
She's sitting but I wouldn't say she's completely independent yet, very wobbly still

Reactions: 6
Bless her. I hope they research how to play with her after and explain to the girls what she can/ can’t do and that she needs a lot of attention, so Izzy or one parent can take Jace to the park and occupy him.

She's sitting but I wouldn't say she's completely independent yet, very wobbly still

Reactions: 9
Re the baby Mila doll
It makes me feel so uncomfortable knowing another one of their children moulded-in doll shape will be in strangers houses. I used to work at build-a-bear, for any who aren't familiar it's a chain of shops that sell teddy bears which we stuff right in front of your child and put scents sounds inside the teddy bear and also had a ton of accessories for the teddy bears. We also used to fix the teddies that were brought in if they were ripped etc for free.

While my year of working there, a couple used to come to the shop every weekend to buy a new bear and get their other teddy bears stitched up and they used to have holes in questionable places and used to be wet from an unknown substance. It was shocking, to say the least, i never knew people used to do stuff like that and looking back on it and knowing that the Inghams have made a replica of their own children gives me the absolute chills and makes me feel sick to my stomach. There's a whole bunch of weirdos out there and they are so blind to it :cry:
This is exactly what I meant when I said they are sick to do this doll thing. There are some disgusting people out there who will get off on this doll being a replica of a real baby that they can watch on YouTube. These parents don’t give a tit as long as it brings a few ££ their way that’s all that matters. Honestly they need referring to safeguarding for knowingly doing this a second time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep looking at the trike they bought Jace. Whilst it's very sweet, isn't it a bit girly with the basket on the front?
Jace having a bit of a girly bike is literally the very very last of the problem with the presents this year

Reactions: 13
As a ddh mum I have never heard of anyone getting surgery that quick. On the Facebook group many have done as they did with jace and paid private but that basically puts you at the top of the queue to be assessed, no one does surgery private you then still have to wait for your "turn". As I have said previously my son had surgery at 17 months, his wasn't picked up till his 9 month check, it took 4 months to get to see a consultant and then 3 months for surgery despite him being as classed as super urgent given his age. I've seen loads of 2 year old finally getting their dates for the end of January because there's was missed till they walked so I'm assuming they have been a good year waiting for their turn. At milas age, she isn't crawling or walking, the joint is not getting used as much as active babies.
[/QUOTE]
I’m not convinced the surgery couldn’t be done privately. Admittedly many people opt for a private ‘opinion’ from a consultant then remain in the NHS list for the surgery. My own children had operations (albeit not on their hips) privately. Obviously it’s unlikely the Ingram’s would pay for meel- ticket.

Reactions: 8
Isla:
These are my top 5 presents.
Quickly shows the iwatch that's off. Describes it as pretty and in a convincing voice *cough* tells us she's really happy that was her main present.
She did a full demo of the vtech toy
It wasn’t even charged, the phone came straight on when she touched it.. Watch didn’t

• Sad
I don’t think Steve looks well. That monkey doll is horrific, considering people do have real life monkeys that they dress up as babies, it is also in bad taste and promotes animal cruelty 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 27
It wasn’t even charged, the phone came straight on when she touched it.. Watch didn’t
I don't blame her for not charging it, it's a tit present and she has no use for it. 😄 It's a shame she has to lie about liking it, most parents would feel awful about giving a gift that their child couldn't use.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
My Dad managed to get my mum an iPad so they are in stock, it’s just an excuse as the phones didn’t come with one in a bundle. That watch should of gone with Esme’s phone.
Must admit I had to get one for my mum and couldn’t get one till Jan. so that may be true. But why not get one later or for her birthday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.