The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Tiana and family fizz, I don’t really do family channels but the difference was amazing, cosy, appropriate gifts and not tat. Watch and learn Minghams

Reactions: 14
I got most of my presents from small companies on etsy too including a lovely garden stone ornament for my daughter of her German shepherd dog and she absolutely loved it.

Reactions: 17
No effort for their stockings either. Three selection boxes and a onesie that looked too young for them.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t he also say it had got a SIM card too

Reactions: 14
"Theres nothing after Christmas"

what about New Years Eve?

Presumably the whole Santa scene (if not staged) was Chris putting out the girls sacks, what was he doing up at 5am I doubt he’d been to sleep yet. What do they actually do all day that means he’s up editing until that time. It would take 2 hours max to edit their vlogs its not like they do anything fancy with the editing its literally watch and clip together. Such a weird family.

Reactions: 23
I begged my mother for a lock for my door...
This hit home for me.i wasn't abused but had the constant threat of it for a few years. Sarah, if any of your children ask for a lock this will be a huge fucking alarm bell so take heed. I hope it never happens but keep it in mind.

Reactions: 23
that same family bought their 4 year old a kindi doll, the same doll that 10 year old Isla asked for!

Reactions: 12
Which family is this please

Reactions: 1
Which family is this please
Not sure if I can give names on here, but their surname is a very pale colour in German that starts with W in both German and English.

There’s also another couple who have a 6 month-old little boy. One of the mums wears lots of vintage dresses and hairstyles, and has a lot of health problems if that helps identify them. They wrapped stuff up that their little boy already owns, or bought stuff similar to what he has, as, apparently, part of the fun at that age is opening gifts ( and playing with the box/container!) not necessarily the contents. They are pretty minimalist, follow Montessori methods, do baby signing and are just so invested in their baby’s development/emotional and physical well-being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Poor Mila got ignored all day then. This was definitely the Esme show this year. Did anyone else think that half the clothes Isla held up looked huge. Those tartan leggings would have fitted Isabelle, the length of them. I don't understand their thinking behind the Apple watch. Are they expecting a 10 year old to hit the gym and use it as a fitness tracker cos it won't be much use for anything else. Jane's comment when Esme opened the sewing machine was we shall have to learn to use it properly, yeah like that's going to happen. It will be in the garage of doom before new year.

Reactions: 22
My daughter watched the Fizz Fam and I thought their presents were sweet and more age appropriate. Nice Pandora earrings etc for Sienna.

I fear Esme is stuck in the time when she was about 7 and they were shocked and surprised everyday for the vlog.

Anyone else notice when Esme opened the rainbow doll Isla said she had asked for it and then gave the price of it? I find that so odd seeing as it's a santa gift.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They never have any board games - what's Christmas without board games that all the family can play? They are so weird.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.