The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah sorry I was not clear - presents from the parents seemed meh, presents from Jane and Steve seemed well thought out. I think it was the same last year (from memory, it was Jane and Steve that got Esme the 3d pen).
I missed the bit at the end of your post which explained that the presents were much more thoughtful. 😄

It's really sad that 2 people who barely see the kids are able to buy more thoughtful and interesting presents than the 2 knobheads who spend every day with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I know people think they’ve had a caterer in for Christmas dinner this year but I really don’t think they have … they would never ever fork out for a caterer they are firstly too skint and secondly s too classy for someone like them!

They’ve been buying quite a lot of new kitchen gadgets they will only use once lately I think they e just brought them food warmers mainly to impress Jane and Steve lol 😂 they will get stuffed in the cupboard prob never to be seen again after!
Granny Jane likely organised the catering, she probably couldn’t stand another year of frozen veg for Christmas. Absolutely no way Lazy would think to buy the food warmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well I watched the Christmas vlog and have lost the will to live. 53 minutes of forced screeching, tears, horrendous behaviour and acting and what can I say about the 2 year old, they have ruined him. Also why could they not have got Isla an IPad, it is what she asked for after all. Also Lazy when I was a child we had baths and hair washes for Christmas. Clean those children and look after them properly. They don’t need thousands of pounds spent on them they just need a normal family. You are totally unacceptable excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There was a bit later on where the focus was on another child, Esme looked to have some blank canvases for doing art, and you hear Isla saying something along the lines of ‘that’s what I got for Secret Santa and we couldn’t find it’. So basically Isla chose a nice relevant gift for Esme, and it got lost in the pile, so they just grabbed one of the endless LOL dolls to give instead?!

It’s not like the secret Santa shopping was weeks ago either.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm waiting for the "I've had tons of messages from you guyzzzzz about Isla having an Apple watch and not an ipad. I feel like I don't need to address it, I don't, but I will" rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?
I actually hope this happens, at least they will look after the kids properly.
I dip in and out here but everytime I come back I am more and more worried about these kids. Clean and weather suitable clothes, clean and weather appropriate shoes are basics that they deserve. Couple that with no education, deliberate social isolation and their creepy father wandering around their bedrooms at night, it is as clear as day that these children are victims of child abuse.
I speak from experience, not all abuse leaves marks/bruises on your skin, the worst kind seldom does. Anyone who referenced the little girls mentioning their father coming into their bedrooms at night, if you could somehow get the clips of that. Post it here... maybe someone reading this and who lives locally to them will be able to report them to social services.
The fact that girl is so scared to sleep on her own saddens me so much, I remember that fear and how people turned a blind eye to my situation, I begged my mother for a lock for my door... she just walked away. It's so easy to turn a blind eye to these things but sadly it doesn't make it go away and these children are left living a nightmare.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed that Isabelle hasn't seen her best friend Lucy for so long? I wonder what's gone on there
I was following Lucy on tiktok for a bit and it seemed she got a life well away from isabelle. New friends, her own style and being allowed to leave the house with said friends. This was back when they started high school and isabelle was only just allowed to the park with esme 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They didn’t seem as interested in showing what they all got this year. It seemed to be just what Esme got?
I felt sad for Isla when esme opened a doll up and Isla said “that’s the one I asked for”.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I still can't get over Esme referring to her phone as a "big girls phone" 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 39
There’s also 4 more dolls ‘Rosie’ ‘Kitty’ ‘Phoebe’ and ‘Phoenix’.
I think reborn dolls are brilliant for many reasons and I completely understand the comfort they offer, so not lumping them in with this.
I loved dolls when I was younger, but Shittle's shop makes me sweat. My hands feel clammy and I have heart palpitations looking through her site too. I will literally pass out if I am accidentally shut in there overnight. Don't know if it is the dolls or Victoria that scared me more. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also 3 selection boxes and a chocolate orange in each stocking is just stupid
Gone are the days of stockings full to the top with gifts! It was obvious those were chucked in there to bulk up the bag and make it look like they had more inside!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t and won’t watch them 😬
But just wanted to say after reading the run down
(thank you 🙏 so I don’t have to watch )
The presents they receive are never thoughtful or of any quality ever !
I have 3 children and two daughters of a very similar age to esme and Isabelle and the presents they received were worlds apart from the tat that these girls had !!
My daughter thanked me for all the thoughtful things she had received as she knows I spent time buying and spent time actually asking the girls the things they would like and they got some lovely surprises

Not like the Ingham girls who got another pile of thoughtless rubbish for landfill !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Still don’t know why Chris needed to state it’s the newest iPhone model. He sounded like he was gonna have a aneurism when saying the make and model. It’ll be out of date come September when the next model comes out and the kids are not at school so they can’t even ‘flex’ to their peers.

Reactions: 34
…from the Everything Ingham group 🙄 how can they not see / hear what everyone else can?! So desperate to be acknowledged by Sarah.
They're dragging up children who don't know how to turn take in conversation, who scream, screech and have unrealistic reactions to things, in order to get noticed. Children who wear the same dirty clothes and pyjamas for days on end. Children who constantly have greasy hair and dirty teeth. Children who are isolated from the real world and have no social interactions.
All things that could be remedied by decent parenting.
The day when children's mental health is taken seriously by social services will be a very good day indeed. There is a clear timeline of decline in these kids accessible for anyone to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think reborn dolls are brilliant for many reasons and I completely understand the comfort they offer, so not lumping them in with this.
I loved dolls when I was younger, but Shittle's shop makes me sweat. My hands feel clammy and I have heart palpitations looking through her site too. I will literally pass out if I am accidentally shut in there overnight. Don't know if it is the dolls or Victoria that scared me more. 🤷‍♀️
Reborn dolls can be spectacular, almost too lifelike and extremely comforting to the elderly, bereaved and children(collectors too)
From what I can/could tell from when the girls played with their shittles dolls, they're not the best of quality.
The hair isn't rooted, it's glued.
The paint work is that of a baby annabell doll.
Also the mould of which baby is never told from what I can see, she just names them something tit and sells gaudy clothes with it.
I love all kinds of dolls, always have done, there's something that kicks off a flare for me when I see dolls in their boxes looking clean and tidy.
I love dressing and doing their hair, even at 30.
Any kind of doll.
But shittles reborns are bleak. I imagine walking into her shop would smell like plastic and desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.