The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh why did Sarah need to broadcast that Isabelle is on her period or “ladies reasons” for not going in the hot tub. Give her some privacy

Reactions: 75
Oh I know that’s not what you meant the point I was trying to make was massive house or social housing it’s not those things that make you happy

Reactions: 13
Ewww imagine the hot tub water after that greasy manky lot had been in it ,filthy feral family fun

Reactions: 25
Apologies if this has already been said but only just watched yesterday's vlog.
Why does that woman lie about everything? She's sat there saying she has had too design a Star blanket for Mila as she couldn't find one anywhere!! Well Sarah just look on Amazon and there they are about £25! But as she's already said for Islas she paid about £40 we can guess how much she's going to charge for her bespoke Baby Star Blankets!!
Seriously that woman is going to milk this for every penny she can before this vlogging hopefully comes to an end!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17
Catching up on the Christmas gifts. Did they really get Izzy a Dove gift set? Does Lazy not know other shops exists other than B&M*? Like Lush?

*I'm sure B&M is great if you're on a budget ... but they are, supposedly, set for life ...

Reactions: 31
So they have suddenly decided they are staying home for NYE. Would that be anything to Covid finally catching up with them. This is purely my opinion nothing as been mentioned. X

Reactions: 18
They have been busy with Christmas hahaha. They did bugger all but stay in. Make digs and that's about it. And im so bored if hearing how big the rooms are. The house is lifeless and has nothing about it

Sarah's looking rough and covering her stomach a lot

Reactions: 29
Oh I know that’s not what you meant the point I was trying to make was massive house or social housing it’s not those things that make you happy
Thats ok as I hate to offend anyone or sound offensive as I’m really not meaning to I just mean she calls us all jealous but I think we all sound like we have lovely normal lives. Unlike that lot.

Reactions: 17
Doughy BeanieBoi skated on a wall
Doughy BeanieBoi had a great fall
All the Shittle horses and all the builder's men
Chased Doughy BeanieBoi out of Youtube never to be seen again
Ba ba beanie ,put it in the wash ,
No no says creepy that`s aload of tosh.
One for the skater boi and one for all his " babes" ,
and one for the little cheeky boi who ran (away) down the lane...

Reactions: 12
They were never going to go out for New Years. Even their imaginary friends have cancelled on them.

Reactions: 40
Brilliant!!

Reactions: 9
Catching up on the Christmas gifts. Did they really get Izzy a Dove gift set? Does Lazy not know other shops exists other than B&M*? Like Lush?

*I'm sure B&M is great if you're on a budget ... but they are, supposedly, set for life ...
She used to def have Lush bath bombs.. I remember her dropping Dragons Egg into the bath water.. So I'm now thinking they must have been gifted... Cos she she as hell dont buy them now

Reactions: 22
That's what I call a room transformation, hanging up some "art" and moving a minitable from one place to another.
I notice the music recording box is gone. Finally found the time to take it back to the store Huh Chris. Need that extra cash.

Reactions: 36
That my dear fellow tattler is the 50million dollar question.

Reactions: 8
They really are a gormless bunch with as much personality as one of those fucking awful nutcracker soldiers ,give up the vlogs Minghams , you're flogging a dead horse and it stinks

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.