The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the person who commented that they were the caterer WAS called Mandy.
I've found the caterers.
Would explain "my mummy is a chef" soup

Reactions: 25
Nice throw Izzy for your bed, did you not fancy one from the family business .

Reactions: 29
I may be wrong but I thought the person who saw the comment said it was from a “Wendy”?
I've seen Mandy and Wendy, but to be fair nearly all comments about it are getting deleted
This is the only company I've seen doing soup so far and the names are awful similar

Reactions: 19
Ga
Gangsta granny should sooooo be Chris's new name

Reactions: 18
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile

Reactions: 40
That's true a lady made Esme and Isla one about November before she got the shitty shortle one

Reactions: 9
The full on bare faced cheek of them complaining about having chris’ parents dogs to stay for a few days!!! I hope they shit on their bed!!!

Reactions: 37
Hi All,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

I really do think that that BABY is going to have a miraculous recovery due to their "wonderful parenting skills" and how "advanced she is" and how "nimble she is" I do think they have been lying about it all.
They are getting really rude aren't they.

Roll on the end of 2021 to all on here and all the best for 2022 guys.
xx

Reactions: 17
Can we just take a moment to talk about something I have mentioned before that pisses me off more than anything …….. 1 dogs arse sitting on a carpet then plonk your fucking baby on it …… now at Christmas add two other arses……, plonk your fucking kid on the same carpet….. way to go fuckwits…..way to go (see the officer and gentleman quote there) xx

Reactions: 22
What does he mean by "before anyone starts chatting about him being shit"? We have been chatting about him being shit since July 2018. And he is too.

Reactions: 78
Add to the fact the dog licks the kids faces and creepy admits in tonight’s vlog prinny raided the bin and raided the nappy

Reactions: 24
Her Samsung watch isn't even the latest one... the Samsung watch 4. As that's only black or white. Hers is pink so quite out of date now... shame.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.