The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘no one does a vlogmas like an ingham vlogmas’ too right cus most YouTubers don’t miss an upload of Xmas Eve!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What they do in the month of December is not Vlogmas....the original youtuber who started Vlogmas would actually do stuff relating to Christmas...not just this is how tit our life is. They would show how to make their favourite Christmas cookies or hot chocolate...how to wrap a present, present ideas for *insert family member* , we went and did this Christmas event. The Inghams wouldn't know how to do a vlogmas if it slapped them in the face with a candy cane.

Reactions: 32
HEY INGRAMS!

Before you start posting pictures like this for Christmas, please Take into consideration that.....

Some parents have lost their jobs and don’t know how they’re going to feed their kids let alone buy presents for them.

Some parents are struggling to get bills paid.

Some people have lost family members and Christmas won’t be the same.

Some people are fighting for their lives !! Christmas shopping is the last thing on their minds.

For me this year, more than ever before, it's more important whose around your tree rather than what’s under it.

Just saying…….
ED767082-8CAD-46F4-93C8-B9E857605388.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
No surprises there - they’ve been slack in uploading this last week as it is. They’ve paid for what they need to for the kids now so why bother making the effort, with Mila’s surgery coming up soon they’ve got nothing expensive to pay towards for the foreseeable either apart from Pylon Palace.

I think that will be the final nail in the coffin for those that do watch just for vlogmas though - the whole thing has been a bore fest this year.

Lazy - there are plenty of single parents that manage that last minute rush and families where one or both parents go out to work - 2 of you at home (well minus your husband off on his extensive trips for hours on end this week) - there really are no excuses for what is meant to be your job to chuck something together - even a short vlog is better than nothing for the majority of the audience you have.
Exactly!

I’m facing my first Christmas as a single parent after losing my husband in July. I work full time, I finished work yesterday. I’ve still just about managed to get it all done, I admit I’ve scaled it down a bit as emotionally we are struggling but I’ve done it.

There are many families that are struggling to even do this, a friend of mine lost her husband 2 days ago and I’m heartbroken for her

The inghams annoy me so much, they wouldn’t know a hard days work if it jumped up and bit them on the arse eww

• Heart
Reactions: 63
HEY INGRAMS!

Before you start posting pictures like this for Christmas, please Take into consideration that.....

Some parents have lost their jobs and don’t know how they’re going to feed their kids let alone buy presents for them.

Some parents are struggling to get bills paid.

Some people have lost family members and Christmas won’t be the same.

Some people are fighting for their lives !! Christmas shopping is the last thing on their minds.

For me this year, more than ever before, it's more important whose around your tree rather than what’s under it.

Just saying…….
View attachment 941385
I’ll be curious to see this years pile of “tat” for them. In my opinion is quality over quantity.
My kids would prefer one thing they really want/need at £20 than 5 cheap plastic things that will just get lost over the day.
As my kids get older the piles get smaller but way more expensive. I hope Isabelle doesn’t just get 10 books and some stuff for her room she’s already chosen!

Reactions: 36
The way they do Santa is totally bizarre to me. I can’t imagine believing that my parents bought and wrapped the presents, and then sent them to Santa! It doesn’t feel magical at all and children watching their videos must find it very odd too that thats not how Santa works in their home 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wrapping Santa presents in the middle of the day in the living room while the kids are in the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
For someone who claims to love the magic of Christmas, she sure is doing her best to make sure her kids don’t get the tiniest bit of magic.
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' tit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ll be curious to see this years pile of “tat” for them. In my opinion is quality over quantity.
My kids would prefer one thing they really want/need at £20 than 5 cheap plastic things that will just get lost over the day.
As my kids get older the piles get smaller but way more expensive. I hope Isabelle doesn’t just get 10 books and some stuff for her room she’s already chosen!
Mine are older now and I’ve found this year that their present pile is very small but it’s made up of things that I know they want and will appreciate. I did explain to them that this year was very different and they were like aww mum we know, we don’t want anything really, we have you and then gave me a hug. I have lovely kids.

The ingham kids will just get tat for presents, endless crappy LOL shite or cheap stationary, nothing different or quirky.

They don’t give a shite about the environment or others peoples circumstances. Horrible people

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Ohhhhhhhh! Somebody’s pissed off! 👀 No Christmas Eve vlog because they’re busy doing duck all? What about all the times they’ve actually done things at Christmas? Creepy still managed to edit. 👀🤣🤣

Did you see the state of the Christmas party they said they were busy preparing for? The charcuterie board was a pack of prepared sausage rolls, scotch eggs, a bunch of grapes and what looked like stuffing. We’ll not even mention the two tiny bottles of mulled wine in the bottom of a Sally Army pourer. 🤣🤣 They‘ve literally done nothing. The house looks tit. The poor kids had one day out of the house and the rest was spent watching those two marshmallows put up Christmas arches for what felt like three months. I’m guessing lazy has to rest her arms because she’s put shreddies down the loo! 😭😭🤣🤣

And to top it off the greedy fuckers have took Jane and Hi Steve’s caravan back after the big song and dance of them being gifted it. I bet lazy and creepy threw a strop and sacked Jane because the ifams Christmas wankets are still in China. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' tit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.
Lazy wants all the credit.... Hiw very dare santa be the one who got the girls the presents

Reactions: 25
This why since my daughter was old enough to understand, Santa only brought 3 presents and the stocking, rest was from Mum and Dad, (this in case we couldn't afford much one year and then she would understand that Santa wasn't leaving her out if she didn't get a pile of presents

No doubt the minghams will put up a disclaimer and say this is what we do every year and if you don't like it, don't watch

Reactions: 30
Hopefully even the gullible icult won't fall for the no time to edit rubbish when practically every vlog we are reminded Creepy stays up late 'editing'.

They chose to waste time on the pointless van trip meaning everything has felt rushed, vlogmas is crap and Tat and Me messed up the Christmas orders.

They chose to take the girls out of school, have the younger two and all be in each others pockets all the time, so now Lazy is struggling to shop and wrap and is ruining the 'magic'.

Reactions: 25
No Christmas Eve vlog and nothing but confused shite for weeks & missed uploads…
Tattlers, get your forks ready, I think maybe the Ingrams (I’m with you @bump1212 on the Mr. Ingram line from the legend that is Kayak Paul!) are done!

That whole scripted scene in the bathroom was their usual standard. Isla’s line about a sleepover in Isabelle’s room right on cue, the teen in just a sweatshirt, Lazy trying to modulate her voice, Creepy MIA, fake ‘smear test’ (Pap smear in US), and of course, Esmé getting her ‘you’re embarrassed’ thing in there.

WTF is this thing about being embarrassed? It’s as done to death as her ‘Oh My’!!

Anyway, Tattle brothers & sisters, wishing you all the absolute best under these circumstances. So far, I’ve pulled through relatively unscathed, but it’s been tragic to read of some folks’ experiences, losses and struggles both here and in my community and around world.

At least we will have snow on Christmas Day on Tattle ❄ 💕

I’ll be raising a glass or several to you as I’m cooking my authentic vegan/vegetarian meal! There is so much choice this year! No Tofurkey in this house 😩🤣
Oh and I shall make my own Yorkshire puddings - wish me luck! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did Lazy's wankets arrive? Has she mentioned it at all?
No. They say coming soon on the website. 🤣 That will be why they’re stropping. I bet the ifam parents wanted refunds. Nobody will pay £50 for a Christmas design wanket in February. Well….except maybe John and Louise. 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To all my fellow tattlers hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and to those who have lost loved ones my deepest sympathy to you and to those who have covid hope you get well soon merry Christmas & a happy new year☃🌲💝

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think they are to busy to put the vlog up. They are punishing the Ifam for not buying their wankets. And even more all those who liberatly choosed to cancel their order when the wankets did not get there on time.
So they need family first the day before christmaseve. Tomorrow it will be there will not be a vlog up christmasday cause we spent all day just slaffing off on our 2300 sofas watching christmassy movies and eating chocolate, and now we are going to get a good sleep to be awake and aware of our kids christmasmornng.
Just to make the ifam desperate to watch opening presents over and over so they can get the views up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Yh Sarah you and Chris need be sacked this is your job seems you be relaying on Xmas day vlog to pay January bills and you are failing at vlogmas big time , family comes first why are u with a vile human why have you seclided your kids your sons eyes your daughters hip issue , yh family comes first my left toe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think they are to busy to put the vlog up. They are punishing the Ifam for not buying their wankets. And even more all those who liberatly choosed to cancel their order when the wankets did not get there on time.
So they need family first the day before christmaseve. Tomorrow it will be there will not be a vlog up christmasday cause we spent all day just slaffing off on our 2300 sofas watching christmassy movies and eating chocolate, and now we are going to get a good sleep to be awake and aware of our kids christmasmornng.
Just to make the ifam desperate to watch opening presents over and over so they can get the views up.
Exactly what I'm thinking. They are very predictable and it's easy to see when they throw a strop. They don't give two shits about their fans. Christmas eve and Christmas morning is what their ifam cares about.

Reactions: 19
Isabelle can edit. If they were that fussed about Vlogmas and not letting the IFAM down, they'd be paying her, cash not Shein clothes, to sort it. It's not like she's got any plans and the set for lifers have plenty of money so they could really make it worth her while. Not like Creepy's editing is any more complex than a SassyBelle vlog.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.