The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, so it looks like they did go to a very young child theme park. Poor Isabelle, I really hope she wasn't expected to join in with the toddler screaming and jumping up and down and had to go see Father Christmas.

It's times like this where it would be nice if they actually treated her like a 16 year old and left her at home so for once she could have some time to herself. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen as she has been treated/behaves more like an 11/12 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Funny how different it is. I’m from Denmark and here the braces are often taken off at age 15/16 at the latest 😅
Some kids adult teeth come through sooner than others, also NHS treatment has long waiting lists, it isn’t uncommon to be on a waiting list for 2/3 years from when they lose all baby teeth. We would have paid, and might still, but were advised to wait a bit longer.

I do think if they had been to the dentist they would have vlogged it though, they mention or show everything else, opticians, hospital etc. so aren’t private about medical appointments.

I’m guessing that there is a reason why specific things aren’t mentioned and it’s probably because of the level of criticism they would get about whatever they’ve done or not done.

Reactions: 16
I think we all agree that creepy is a Narc well don’t they always try and spoil anything that you love and lazy loooves Christmas she said they wouldn’t be away so late next time, lazy has had no time to enjoy the festivities or decorate the house it’s all been super rushed. That is typical Narc behaviour especially the selfishness.

Reactions: 20
They filmed in the rides last time and people did message gullivers about it.

They are putting 2 vlogs up tonight so i guess we will see.
Maybe we will also see the ‘friends’ that were coming over for the evening

• Wow
Even if the orthodontist thinks Isla is too young for full braces, they could fit her with a retainer that focuses on the front top set of adult teeth. Sarah probably wants them to have a mouth full of black fillings like she does. None of them have a good set of teeth. Isla has had fillings and teeth removed previously (when they lived in the rented house) I’m in my late 30s and have never had a filling… I dread the day. As for Esme she’s going to need implants. If you look at Esmes front teeth at the top one of her “fangs” has eroded away and her front is chipped.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
There were two posts further back - one said that on Tiktoc someone said they saw them at Gullivers Kingdom - then someone else suggested they couldn’t put the vlog up maybe because they were rumbled and told they couldn’t use footage -so I went to have a nosey and found the attached - what do we think my fellow investigators?
If they have recorded video then they should not be able to gain profit by monetisation as they would need permission from gullivers and anybody that may be in the background would have to consent

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if the orthodontist thinks Isla is too young for full braces, they could fit her with a retainer that focuses on the front top set of adult teeth. Sarah probably wants them to have a mouth full of black fillings like she does. None of them have a good set of teeth. Isla has had fillings and teeth removed previously (when they lived in the rented house) I’m in my late 30s and have never had a filling… I dread the day. As for Esme she’s going to need implants. If you look at Esmes front teeth at the top one of her “fangs” has eroded away and her front is chipped.
I didn't realise how bad her teeth were!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It would be quite easy for a staff member to recognise them and then complain to management. Management often have infor action on people who have broken rules in the past. It would not be hard for the theme park to email them and issue them with sort of of warning.

I Think it's unlikely but....I wouldn't mess with big companies. They have expensive lawyers

THIS IS HILARIOUS! ( they may upload in random order)
What a bunch of weirdo's. I love how they think Chris spends time editing all for them, out of the goodness of his heart, not for the money or anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry to hear that my hubby is recovering from a heart attack - just home from hospital so we wont be seeing our grandson on Christmas Day either but hope to see him when things quite down a bit.
hope you don't go by Ingham standard time. he would probably be 24 before you got to see him.

If they only have one bank card between them, how was Sarah39 able to buy books etc when out with Our Trina and Creepy was able to buy popcorn and drinks when at the cinema a good hour's drive away?

You'd almost think that Creepy could pay for things via Google Pay/Apple Pay on his phone like he once showed himself doing in a vlog...

Or maybe he just got her some cash out.
Probably found that missing card from the first day of their vantour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See what happens when you don't upload a vlog, Creepy, the icult start arguing with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is so much more they could do at home for vlogmas instead of constantly going out shopping. Sarah bought a new mixer for baking and it's been used twice I think. Why can't she do Christmas baking with the girls. Isla especially would love that. Christmas cookies, gingerbread men. What about Christmas crafting,making their own wreaths and decorations. Isla is missing out on all of that. Both her mother or father don't do any of that with the younger children. Christmas isn't all about the gifts, but spending quality time with family and taking time to reflect. I hate to say this of any child but they need to teach Jace not to shout and screech for everything. He is constantly shouting and interrupts. I suppose clever boy can do no wrong. Chris you are a grown man using filter on instagram and of course Sarah getting her sixpence in as usual. Does she always have to have the last word. I could go on but that's enough of a rant for now.
Sarah makes Zoella look like a hard worker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d noticed they weren’t straight but hadn’t realised how bad they were.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is Matt Hancock going as well? He and Chris would get on like a house on fire; they both like breaking covid rules and cheating on their wives.
That made me spit out the coffee... except one thing though matt Hancocks wife handled the situation with Grace and dignity, Sarah turned into mega witch and took it out on everyone in her path and also matt Hancock admitted to it when he was found out and tarnished and quit his job , Chris just stayed a silent wimp hiding behind a tattoo and camera for a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.