The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth do they need sleepovers when they live in the same house don’t go to school or have friends around
why not just watch the telly or chat and for goodness sake all sleep in your own beds.
Why are all the furnishings grey.

Reactions: 66
I find the whole sister sleepover tit very odd for a girl of Izzy's age ,release your children from captivity Lazy they are regressing in so many ways,its sad to see what your actions have done to them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Ok children, it’s time to film! Standing tall now, to the top of the staircase. That’s right. Ok, cute….walk down slowly now . Camera roll! Annnnnd Action!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
When sarah said “the turkey is coming” I couldn’t help but think the present she got for creepy was a specimen pot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To be fair to Sarah... Isla is really annoying
She’s nine years old. She’s been pulled out of school so her father could travel. She’s been moved to a new area. She’s got no friends. No social life. They rarely leave the house apart from when lazy goes shopping and unless she’s playing with her two year old brother and his baby toys and books she doesn’t get any attention. Isla used to act spoilt but that was all on her mother. She doesn’t act spoilt anymore and instead acts like a baby because that’s all she knows. I feel sorry for her because she’s isolated with two parents who only seem to care about making money from YouTube so that creepy can buy himself expensive things. Isla was showing signs of ocd and instead of seeking help for her they vlogged about it and gave her a book the ifam had sent before her mother announced it was a phase she was going through. They are too self-centred to see what they have done to their daughter. Isla spent the first seven years of her life being told she was the itty bitty baby. They let her sleep in travel cots and sit in high chairs so is it any wonder she’s struggling to grow up now mummy dearest has replaced her with two younger siblings and stopped giving her any of the attention she seems to crave. If anybody is annoying it’s the mother and father who put themselves before the needs of their lonely, isolated child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 137
Why do they call it a sleepover when it's just sleeping in your sister's room?
Surely as they spend every waking moment together they should at least get to sleep alone. Just watch a film together if you want and then go to sleep in your own room. Maybe if Creepy and Lazy stopped encouraging all this sleepover crap, Isla would have to get used to sleeping on her own.

Lazy has started with the "Isla's only 9" which she always starts just before Isla has a birthday. Stop trying to pretend she's younger than she is, you really are not helping her grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Them shorts 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual heck 🙈🙈🙈
Are they knitted
my husbands mother used to knit their swimming trunks (many years ago I may add) he said when they went into the sea the water would drag them under

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
“I’m sure I bought them for our little friends party night in a few days”……..” for our little party thing we’re having”…...Oh yeah Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“I’m sure I bought them for our little friends party night in a few days”……..” for our little party thing we’re having”…...Oh yeah Sarah?
Hope it’s trinas feral boys

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well well well Sarah finally addressing the isla situation, she still doesn't get it, for gods sake Sarah get isla in a school and after school clubs and some therapy, shame on you Sarah still trying to put it on esme and isabelle, your her parent sort it out !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Ok children, it’s time to film! Standing tall now, to the top of the staircase. That’s right. Ok, cute….walk down slowly now . Camera roll! Annnnnd Action!
I`m waiting for them to burst into song..ala The sound of Music ,when the children are going to bed! LOL We`ll know if they read here if Isla and Jace pop out from behind Isabelle and Esme and yell "Cuckooo"!!! :eek: 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isla is not as entertaining as Esme and not as cute as Jace, that is Sarah’s train of thought not mine. The poor girl doesn’t know where to fit in. She is intelligent but sadly has no prospect of going to school. Give it a few years and Jace will be in the same position when Mila starts getting the views. It’s a vicious circle, the fact Isabelle is still paraded down to do advent calendars and Elf on a shelf just shows the parents have no respect for boundaries or what is healthy, just money, money, money…..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wowzers we are in for a treat. Another fun day out tomorrow! Omg I can not wait! No way!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So todays education was art decorate a cake watch for any flase nail's that may have come off, so is Esme the new baby-sitter?
Sarah now asking viewers how to do her sitting room always thought the viewers where mostly 10-15yo's how will they know ?
Watch out if anyones on the A1 you may get a candy cain decoration fly at your windscreen
Another sleep over ffs Sarah its not a sleep over they live in the same house a sleep over is going to your mates and sleeping at there home
Found out 2 weeks ago Mila needs a operation on her hip but yet again for 2 weeks shes been in a car seat non stop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why can't they tell Jace to shut the eff up when Isla was reading the letter out loud? It's disrespectful

It's however very sad that neither of them can string a sentence together. Whoever spoke during that vlog I had to fast forward as I couldn't listen to that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So not only did Isla wear the same pyjamas for 5 nights in a row.
Creepy hasn’t taken off those checked suit trousers off since his antics in Blackpool🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If Isabelle and Esme had friends then they wouldn't want sister sleepovers with each other either.

If you force your children to only have each other as friends then someone will always feel left out and lonely when they are not included because they have no one else and are too reliant on each other for entertainment. Isla is bored out of her mind and that isn't going to help her want to spend time alone in her room. She spends all day every day with her toddler toys or things that she only pretended to like because the others did, or watching netflix/disney+. Let her get an education, let her find out what *she* is interested in, let her find some real life friends and then she might be able to settle and enjoy her room a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.