The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the vlog was them giving their secret santa gifts but click bait as usual. Another borefest vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When Esme and Izzy have these "sleepovers" I wonder if they look at Google together and see all the stuff about their moronic parents!! That's the only alone time they get 😒 xx

• Wow
Reactions: 43
So Katrina is pregnant, Lazy will definitely get pregnant if she isn't already, no way will she let Katrina have the youngest child.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I`m waiting for them to burst into song..ala The sound of Music ,when the children are going to bed! LOL We`ll know if they read here if Isla and Jace pop out from behind Isabelle and Esme and yell "Cuckooo"!!! :eek: 😜
The Von Twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So Katrina is pregnant, Lazy will definitely get pregnant if she isn't already, no way will she let Katrina have the youngest child.
I said this in the last thread, I’m sure she already is. They seem to get frisky while sleeping rough! She’s now maskless again and frank is back with a vengeance

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So in a few months Katrina is going to have a little newborn and Sarah, the sorriest excuse for a mother and most tiny baby obsessed, selfish woman, is going to have a much bigger baby in a cast who needs a lot of care and can’t be dressed up like a doll you’d find in your granny’s attic.
Chris will have the sex beanie out tonight, no doubt 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Katrina replied to someone in her comments on Instagram the other day saying they had been trying for 7 months and she wasnt pregnant,she was used to it happening quicker. probably Leah's dads girlfriend/wife having baby.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wowzers we are in for a treat. Another fun day out tomorrow! Omg I can not wait! No way!
Omg will it be primark, b and m, or flying tiger?? The suspense is killing me!

I said this in the last thread, I’m sure she already is. They seem to get frisky while sleeping rough! She’s now maskless again and frank is back with a vengeance
It’s disgusting, I bet it turns creepy on knowing the kids might be listening! Makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wish this family would stop breeding for the good of mankind

Sarah think’s another sofa is going to help this mess 😂😂😂
View attachment 935218
An actual ‘set for life’ living room compared to the Inghams. Olivia is a ex love islander who is engaged to a footballer.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“I’m sure I bought them for our little friends party night in a few days”……..” for our little party thing we’re having”…...Oh yeah Sarah?
Yeah? No.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So in a few months Katrina is going to have a little newborn and Sarah, the sorriest excuse for a mother and most tiny baby obsessed, selfish woman, is going to have a much bigger baby in a cast who needs a lot of care and can’t be dressed up like a doll you’d find in your granny’s attic.
Chris will have the sex beanie out tonight, no doubt 🤮
She knows Mila is going to be hard work so if she gets pregnant she can use it as an excuse for creepy to do all the hard work.
Stupid twit

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why they don’t get rid of the long burner and put a electric fireplace in that area and place the tv above it? Or chose a smaller room for the living room. It’s way too big and doesn’t need 20 sofas.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.