The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Set for life but can’t buy Isla the iPad she asked for. The cheapest new iPad is £300isshhh or something and you can get them on credit plans.
I think she will have been excited about the phone, even if it is Isabelle’s old one, because kids at that age do start to want a phone and she can play games on it and be like her big sisters. The watch is so pointless though. That would have made more sense for Isabelle.

Reactions: 30
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.
Xmas should be spent however people like to, like I said I didn’t know if it was just me I’m really not being a snob, but these lot are plastering themselves online and do nothing but slob about all year anyway 😂

Reactions: 12
The watch is a waste of money - an Amazon one for £30 would be good enough for a child that didn’t want one.
Mine got an iPad Pro and the Pencil and she hasn’t stopped drawing on it.. will be so good for school work.

Reactions: 20
The watch is a waste of money - an Amazon one for £30 would be good enough for a child that didn’t want one.
Mine got an iPad Pro and the Pencil and she hasn’t stopped drawing on it.. will be so good for school work.
Yes, especially about the school work- I’m 17 and got an iPad Air and accessories (Logitech keyboard, Apple Pencil and a voucher to buy apps like procreate, good notes etc.) because it will be amazing for school and I take graphic communications A-level so will be able to draw as well as write/type essays.

It would be amazing for Isla and she would be able to use the resources on it, to learn which she really loves to do. It would even be good for the older two girls; Esmé clearly loves and has a talent for art and it would be great for Isabelle’s editing for her own channel, (oh wait…) along with all of the girls schooling

Reactions: 16
People saying the AirPods/watch came free with the contract iPhones, can you tell me where haha, I’ve just moved to iPhone 13 from android at my time to upgrade and got bugger all extra free 😂 can’t believe you don’t even get a wall plug in the box for a thousand quid phone
Last year I got a contract for a iPhone 11 for my daughter on Virgin mobile and it came with free airpods.

Reactions: 13
Even apple aside there are some very good tablets for reasonable amounts of money around - case with a built in keyboard and boom perfect for school work!

Reactions: 11
Last year I got a contract for a iPhone 11 for my daughter on Virgin mobile and it came with free airpods.
Virgin still has the same deal for the iPhone 13. It's obvious this is what they've done, the watch is too random a gift to buy on its own merit for a 9yo girl.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice when Lazy was in the kitchen, pointing at the best thing she’d ever (ordered) made, they've put matching Xmas jumpers on, Esme walks past and appears to be still wearing her pyjama bottoms, and so does Izzy when she’s sat with Mila. Lazy said it’s getting dark so it’s about 4pm. Now this might be just me and my family, but we all have a bath/shower, and use our new products, put on our new clothes and make a bit of an effort before we go out and spend the day with family, or they come to us, I’ve only got 1 bathroom between 4 of us, and we manage it way before midday.
I know they’re not going out but its Xmas day! It might be just me but I couldn’t imagine spending the day in P.J’s. They definitely didn’t get up till quite late, it was bright light outside, we had what I considered a lay in this year 7:40, and it was only just coming light at around 8:30.
We did this year but just me and kids BUT we put our new Xmas pjs after having a wash Xmas morning and we was late up as had been visiting friends night before till late then all 3 boys came in my room and we had bacon sandwiches while they called my husband at work then we just had a lazy day opening presents, watching films and playing games OK I admit was lazy and all 3 fell asleep in they pjs but also last night in the Xmas duvets so as soon as up washed bedding changed and new pjs It was nice just laying about in pjs BUT we didn't have anyone come round and didn't film it for everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 12
An ipad would have suited her better , she’s 9, there’s nothing she’d use a phone for that she couldn’t do on an iPad. I know lots of kids have phones very young these days but what I don’t understand is sarah especially is so fixed on keeping them acting young but then they give their 9 year old a phone

Reactions: 13
If Isla wanted an ipad, why couldn’t she have one? They are brilliant tools for home educating as well as just for fun. What is she going to do with an Apple Watch?
I wondered that. I have an Apple Watch and it’s good for mapping exercise, heart rate, taking calls, and paying on my debit card. Nothing exciting for a 9yo

Reactions: 23
The clothes they received will be from Shein. They haven’t had a haul recently, Sarah has obviously saved them and wrapped them. There will be a ‘try on’ video on Isabelle’s channel, and a ’fashion show‘ from the other 2 to showcase the items and kindly let us know the whole pile of crap came fresh from China courtesy of shein.

Does anyone else think Izzy is starting to look more awkward on camera and appears less in videos, as if she doesn’t want to be in them anymore? She seems to be quite a chilled girl and is maybe fed up with performing. Every now and then you can see the way she glimpses at the camera and comes alive.

Reactions: 19
I wondered that. I have an Apple Watch and it’s good for mapping exercise, heart rate, taking calls, and paying on my debit card. Nothing exciting for a 9yo
Our family are apple geeks (comes from my hubby 🙄) but the only people in our house that have apple watches are the adults and teenagers, there’s no need at all for an Apple Watch for a child. I do not get the need for a child to have it? Mine this year got the AirPods, smart pencil for the iPad (it’s great!) and the Smart Keyboard for the girl to do her uni work on the iPad instead of buying her a laptop.
I use my watch mainly for tracking fitness (yes lazy that’s a thing!) and Apple Pay and that’s it!

Reactions: 14
It's either a Mila doll, or she's pregnant!
Genuinely felt for Isla! What's wrong the pair of them , not buying her an ipad!
Chris tells us he has a very itchy nose! Gonna get angry 😜😜😜
Jane looks like a melted waxwork

Any idea who the puppy belongs to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Isla already has an ipad as Esme said she thought it was the apple pen to go with her ipad
She doesn't have her own on3. She said in a vlog ages ago she wanted an ipad. They seem to have one they share

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The clothes they received will be from Shein. They haven’t had a haul recently, Sarah has obviously saved them and wrapped them. There will be a ‘try on’ video on Isabelle’s channel, and a ’fashion show‘ from the other 2 to showcase the items and kindly let us know the whole pile of crap came fresh from China courtesy of shein.
Exactly, especially when Sarah went on about buying from small businesses in the past. It’s funny as they can wear the same clothes and pjs for days but then buy them sooo many clothes which you rarely ever see them wear and if they do it’s once.

Did anyone noticed esme’s face when Isabelle opened the nail files, she just darts her eyes back and forward at Isabelle like wtf is that.
Esme talking high pitched at 20,000 miles an hour and saying “noooo, it’s not it’s not” usually followed by Jace repeating something constantly over her. They’re all fighting for attention and none of them seem to have enough manners to let the other person talk or be in the spotlight for a minute.

They'll be more presents tomorrow there's always more on a boxing day 😬
Like they need anymore gifts. Has anyone seen them give to any charities or do anything other than for themselves?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.