The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Jace say that?
when he got a tricycle. and he was reluctant to try it out.
I also loved how he would not open the gifts they wanted him to open but the one he wanted. He don't want to go by their pipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've no idea about apple ect. What can a 9 year old do with an apple watch?
Apple Watch for Isla seemed strange to me, not sure why a 9 year old would want one other to copy mum, dad or siblings, but do any of them have smart watches?

My teen had one for Christmas but he is into running and wanted it to track his runs and for the health monitoring side, heart rate etc.

Reactions: 13
I've no idea about apple ect. What can a 9 year old do with an apple watch?
No idea…track her steps from her bedroom to the kitchen. What a thoughtless present for a 9 year old. She would have been better off with a kids Fitbit, or a kindle something she could actually use. There’s those big £130 LOL movie magic sets that would have been more appropriate for a 9 year old. What happened to the Melissa and Doug ice cream set Isla desperately wanted No books for the middle girls as usual. A decent pair of shoes would be better than the latest iPhones and iwatch.

Lazy needs to get Granny Zelda to help her with buying what the kids would like as each year it seams she gets them the most appropriate gifts that they would like. Lazy just buys tit for the sake of buying.

Reactions: 39
I haven’t watched the vlog but could Esme have meant that the box looked the same size as an i pencil so she thought it was that to go with an iPad?

I think they absolutely would sell a Mila doll It’s actually sick if they do it because it’s been pointed out many times how wrong it is. Imagine selling a doll of your precious baby knowing that some of the people buying will probably be disgusting men.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So Isla gets a vtech diary and an Apple Watch? Decide what age your child is
I was going to say the same but about the Apple Watch and kindi kid 🤷🏼‍♀️ What is she even going to do with an Apple Watch

Reactions: 14
Somebody is getting rattled, it is his job for goodness sake. What a rude manView attachment 944597
Simple then creepy ,take Christmas off ,and allow your children to enjoy THEIR christmas ,as kids who don`t have to perform for their parents lifestyles` do! Easy ,you egotistical tw*t!!

The Ingham Family posted:
CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL OPENING PRESENTS | EMOTIONAL MAIN PRESENT SURPRISE!
View attachment 944608
YouTube
*yawn*..no surprise here then?

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice when Lazy was in the kitchen, pointing at the best thing she’d ever (ordered) made, they've put matching Xmas jumpers on, Esme walks past and appears to be still wearing her pyjama bottoms, and so does Izzy when she’s sat with Mila. Lazy said it’s getting dark so it’s about 4pm. Now this might be just me and my family, but we all have a bath/shower, and use our new products, put on our new clothes and make a bit of an effort before we go out and spend the day with family, or they come to us, I’ve only got 1 bathroom between 4 of us, and we manage it way before midday.
I know they’re not going out but its Xmas day! It might be just me but I couldn’t imagine spending the day in P.J’s. They definitely didn’t get up till quite late, it was bright light outside, we had what I considered a lay in this year 7:40, and it was only just coming light at around 8:30.

Reactions: 20
They really just get tat, don’t they?

Growing up I didn’t get anything so I used to buy my kids loads for Christmas. I was such a ‘quantity not quality’ present buyer for years. Once I quit that and actually thought more about the things my kids wanted, they were actually happier and I didn’t waste money.

the reactions are fake, there’s only a handful of presents they genuinely seem happy about.

also it REALLY bothers me that they let the kids just tear toy’s cardboard boxes open. If they were to need to send that back for any reason, they wouldn’t be able to.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice when Lazy was in the kitchen, pointing at the best thing she’d ever (ordered) made, they've put matching Xmas jumpers on, Esme walks past and appears to be still wearing her pyjama bottoms, and so does Izzy when she’s sat with Mila. Lazy said it’s getting dark so it’s about 4pm. Now this might be just me and my family, but we all have a bath/shower, and use our new products, put on our new clothes and make a bit of an effort before we go out and spend the day with family, or they come to us, I’ve only got 1 bathroom between 4 of us, and we manage it way before midday.
I know they’re not going out but its Xmas day! It might be just me but I couldn’t imagine spending the day in P.J’s. They definitely didn’t get up till quite late, it was bright light outside, we had what I considered a lay in this year 7:40, and it was only just coming light at around 8:30.
To be fair my kids stayed in their pyjamas yesterday and didn’t get up until 9.30. Anything goes on Christmas Day especially this year as we didn’t have visitors(we’ve been ill so kept it as just us).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair my kids stayed in their pyjamas yesterday and didn’t get up until 9.30. Anything goes on Christmas Day especially this year as we didn’t have visitors(we’ve been ill so kept it as just us).
Oh I get that! I think we would have been the same if the rules hadn’t changed from 10 to 7 days so we were allowed out and to mix with others, and I get young children not being bothered if not going out, but I can remember being as young as Isla and loving getting myself ready for Xmas day. These lot are broadcasting themselves, they've got caterers in and trimmed it up like Lapland to laze about in last nights bottoms 😂
I hope you’re all feeling better soon!

Reactions: 8
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.

Reactions: 6
It's either a Mila doll, or she's pregnant!
Genuinely felt for Isla! What's wrong the pair of them , not buying her an ipad!
Chris tells us he has a very itchy nose! Gonna get angry 😜😜😜
Wow steve is getting old

Reactions: 15
I’d like to take a moment to say that today is my 3 year anniversary on Tattle, I started an account to complain about the amount of crap they got for Christmas and look, 3 years down the line and nothing has changed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Esme sounded so childlike saying ‘a big girls phone’. Most kids get them for starting secondary school if not before.

I can’t see the point in the Apple Watch unless it was free with one of the phones and it’s quite sad they thought it was the Pencil and she would get an iPad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The face Isla made over the apple watch to the face she made finding out she was getting her sisters second hand phone, says she did really want a phone or something similar, she just didn't feel right for asking, I might be reaching but her response to the phone was way more genuine compared to the watch, bless her, still annoying, but bless🥺View attachment 944705View attachment 944706
Those were not tears of happiness when she opened the watch.
I do find Isla extremely over the top, grabby and attention seeking but all that behaviour has been taught to her and never corrected. She has never been given the chance to have genuine reactions to anything and she quickly learnt to look to her sister's and do what they did.
I think it's so sad that she didn't get what she wanted, when Lazy even said she found Isla hard to shop for this year. With that in mind and being set for life, you would buy her the one thing she wanted.
Even if you didn't buy it, you wouldn't substitute it with an apple watch. I'm a 32 year old adult and even I wouldn't want one for gods sake!

Also those airpods and watch definitely came in a bundle deal with the phones on contract as I remember seeing them advertised in mid November!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.